Browse Sport Companies

Sport

Zebco

3.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.zebco.com

"I purchased a zebco 33 reel with bait feeder. I have used the rod and reel twice. When switching the bait feeder off the reel does not lock back..the reel was purchased at Cabelo in East Hartford, ct...can the reel be fixed ..
    Feel..."

Sopogodang Store

1.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.sopogodangstore.com

"I ORDERED THROUGH THEM A ESPRESSO MACHINE ($2,200.00), THEY WANTED ME TO MAKE A BANK TRANSFER, I INSISTED IN USING PAYPAL, SO AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS THEY AGREED. THEY CONTINUED HARRASING ME TO RELEASE PAYMENT SO THEY WOULD SHIP..."

• Advertisements

ShopMyTeam

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • shopmyteam.com

"Never order anything from this company. I was traveled by across the state for the holidays so I called Customer Service ahead of time to see if they could guarantee delivery before I left. They couldn't and recommended that I..."

Outdoormar

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • outdoormar.myshopify.com

"Bought an inflatable kayak last month, got charged and was never shipped. Tried calling and emailing and nothing. Call gets forwarded to a google account or something. "

Fanzz

1.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.fanzz.com

"Phone number does not work"

Escalade Sports

2.4 (6 reviews)
    • www.escaladesports.com

"BB goal won't crank down as intended, crank is broke and Co closed my ticket and refused to help. I have emailed several times and they say its assembled wrong, but it only goes together one way, and it was very expensive, and..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

JustBicycles

• www.justbicycles.com

"I ordered a firmstrong urban deluxe for $325 from them and first they told me it was backordered and they had 45 days to send it or a replacement of their choice. At that point I asked what my options were as far as exchange for..."

Fiterman Sports Group

5.0 (1 review)
    • fitermansports.com

"I dealt with Fiterman Sports after they were recommended by numerous people in a fb group for an expensive piece of sports history. I worked directly with their lead framer for 2 months to get it designed just the way I wanted..."

Everlast

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.everlast.com

"I contacted Everlast in May to cancel membership. I was told this would end in June but payment was still taken. I am extremely annoyed by the fact cannot get through to customer service to make complaint &; request refund"

5onfive

4.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.5onfivebasketball.com

"5onfive is a class act that genuinely cares about the kids. It is a family business and offer a far better value ( time spent at the gym, training quality and money) than any other program in Orange County. Because it is a..."