Browse Sport Companies

Sport

Sears Fitness

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Do NOT buy a Sole Treadmill (any model) as they ALL have experienced the same exact issue LS1 error. My treadmill is only 2 years old and has stopped working with the same exact problem each time. Sole has sent me replacement part..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Town Sports International

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.mysportsclubs.com

"I visited BSC Wellington Circle this afternoon on August 4,2020. I approached the front desk and I linquired about canceling my membership. Upon this request I was informed by Nicole ( Club Manager ) that I have a balance from..."

• Advertisements

Pennzoni Display

4.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.pennzonidisplay.com

"I’m a huge Manchester United fan and have the team’s home jersey as well. I was looking for a durable and high-quality jersey frame online and came across one on Pennzoni Display Co. I immediately placed the order, and before I..."

National Collegiate Athletic Association

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.ncaa.com

"I have submitted, no less than 8 times the information that was requested. Never a response. I called and was getting different responses from NCAA and school, I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told one would call back..."

Gaiam Americas

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.gaiam.com

"They sold arm warmers that are ONE size? These would not fit an under nourished stick, I was going to return them and move on, But, I thought perhaps, the company, would like the feedback, and perhaps guide me to a more suitable..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Shimano

2.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.shimano.com

"I bought a Shimano electric reel plays 400 serial no 03619 and need parts. Where can I get them ? If it is posible the parts are 50 and 48 on the exploded diagram."

Fanatic Sports

2.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.fanaticsports.com

"I received a Bruins backpack but ordered a Chicago Cubs backpack. The representative assured me that I would receive the correct backpack."

Cincinnati Bengals

2.8 (4 reviews)
    • www.bengals.com

"It is obvious that a well intentioned family managed franchise has little control or time to actually manage an average coach. It takes a firm and football educated manager to move any team forward. I see no action from the Brown..."

BagBoy

4.1 (6 reviews)
    • bagboy.com

"After PissedConsumer.com forwarded my email to the right people at BagBoy, I have heard back from them and filled a claim with pictures and receipt and 12/21/20, heard back today 12/30/20. They are going to replace my bag after..."

NBA

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.nba.com

"Im not paying for a package that does not work and I cant disclose this issue with a human.. WERE TALKING ABOUT MONEY AND CHARGES TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. AND THERE IS NO LIVE REP TO TALK TO ABOUT THIS"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service