Skip to content

Sport

NFL

1.5 (1,798 reviews)
    • www.nfl.com

"You can't figure out how to cancel this. It will tell you to go here, and then go there, and then NOTHING works! You think that you've finally gotten to the right spot to cancel and then it says, 'Oops, not working'. You can't..."

Read All 4977 reviews Customer Service

Nascar

1.7 (308 reviews)
    • www.nascar.com

"I would like to like to know who in the *** made Denny Hamlin the damn spokesperson for all of NASCAR? I am sick and tried of seeing his whiney-ass on social media. He ridicules NASCAR, fellow drivers, rules & regulations constant..."

Read All 879 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

FightFast

2.6 (212 reviews)
    • www.fightfast.com

"My bank statement has a charge of $16.22 I never charged anything with your company please send me a return of money to my account thank you if I have to I'll take it to the bank and let them take care of it I don't want too but..."

Read All 435 reviews Customer Service

GameChanger

1.9 (56 reviews)
    • gc.com

"Game changer plus was cancelled within days of subscription. I was not happy with the service. I want to keep basic game changer."

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

GolfNow

2.9 (82 reviews)
    • www.golfnow.com

"Course rained out and was unable to play after first hole. Horn blew at course and they closed the course due to rain."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Decathlon UK

1.6 (74 reviews)
    • www.decathlon.co.uk

"Extremely difficult to return. I joined as a member but my order does not show up so I can not process my return.
    Eventually was emailed a return label for the Decathlon item but as for their marketplace partner I am still none the..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Rivals

1.7 (74 reviews)
    • n.rivals.com

"Unauthorized charge of $34.55 on 6-14. Please refund my account. I did not authorize it and would like to be refunded."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Camp Gladiator

1.5 (85 reviews)
    • campgladiator.com

"I have contacted y'all several times and it's becoming obvious to me that this is a scam company. Stay away from this company!!! You're still taking money from me so I don't believe you'll need proof if purchase..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Top Flite Golf

2.3 (52 reviews)
    • Sport

"I've had this driver for about five months, and when I was playing earlier this week, my driver head snapped off. I hit a drive, and then when I was waiting for the rest of the group to tee off, I took a slow practice swing and..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

NBA

1.5 (27 reviews)
    • www.nba.com

"I was just trying to cancel my subscription, first time so I dont know if because the season is over if I still have it ???"

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service