Browse Sport Equipment and Accessories Companies

Sport Equipment and Accessories

Smith Optics

1.9 (19 reviews)
    • smithoptics.eu

"I have a voucher code. Been advised by your great CSR. Cant enter it without entering a payment from my debit card . Please help me. Hector said to a follow the dots.. Im sorry , I need help. !! May I please have someone call me..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Play It Again Sports

1.3 (17 reviews)
    • www.playitagainsports.com

"We received a check and need a breakdown. We need to make sure the correct sport is receiving the proceeds.
    Check # 005125****
    Check Date # 3/1/21
    Amount $132.000"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Teeter

2.7 (10 reviews)
    • teeter.com

"i RETURNED MACHINE NOV 12 2020 AND HAVENOT RECIVED MY REFUND YET WHATS THE HOLDUP IT HAS BEEN PLENTY OF TIME"

Peloton

2.0 (15 reviews)
    • www.onepeloton.com

"When classes started in 2019 they taught classes. They did not dance, talk for 2 mins then do an exercise. I would like to see more advanced classes. Look at classes taught by Jess Simms in 2019 she taught demonstrated next..."

FitnessBestBuys Com

1.5 (16 reviews)
    • fitnessbestbuys.com

"This company closes and opens under different names but the fact remains the same: THEY DO NOT PAY THEIR BILLS! I blacklisted them last time they didnt pay for jobs we have done for them. They are back to their old game under a..."

Barska

1.7 (16 reviews)
    • www.barska.com

"Bought scope around 2011 online, but didn't have rifle till 2020. Installed scope would not adjust. Since lifetime warranty I tried to return for repair or replacement. I lost my receipt when my computer crashed, so even though I..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Metrossi Com

1.0 (12 reviews)
    • metrossi.com

"I order a jersey on 12/21/2018, never received it or a refund that I asked for! I. February I got an email that said it was shipped but there was no shipping date so after emailing back several times I am now filing a complaint..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

FitnessRepairParts

1.2 (14 reviews)
    • www.fitnessrepairparts.com

"In November 2020, I ordered a cable assembly specific part number, specific length, and specific cable ends as specified by the FRP website part description and image. But, FRP shipped a different part number that had a different..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Golf Store Direct

• www.direct-golf.co.uk

"I ordered a cart golf bag as a birthday gift. When I saw nothing arrive within the next 10 days, even though the bag was theoretically in stock, I called and was told they were moving their warehouse, so they had some delays...
    I..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Elite Fitness Essentials

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • elitefitnessessentials.com

"For returning an order they ask you to email them a request, I have sent 3 within a week and no answer yet."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service