Browse Sport Equipment and Accessories Companies

Sport Equipment and Accessories

Fanatics

2.4 (2,528 reviews)
    • www.fanatics.com

"I purchased at the store outlet. When I went back to exchange it, they're closed down. Can you please help?"

Read All 3918 reviews Customer Service

Nike

2.2 (234 reviews)
    • www.nike.com

"No right shoe in box purchased. Discovered when we went on vacation. Called Nike and they referred me to other people in the company. No solution"

Read All 593 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

NordicTrack

1.5 (311 reviews)
    • www.nordictrack.com

"I wanted to get in touch because of warranty problem.my bike from norditack has been given me lots of problems."

Read All 566 reviews Customer Service

Academy Sports And Outdoors

2.0 (268 reviews)
    • www.academy.com

"Purchased 3 marine batteries, they lasted 5 months. Academy's comment was that they only cover them for 60 days. Don't purchase any high dollar item from ACADEMY."

Read All 500 reviews Customer Service

Dicks Sporting Goods

1.7 (173 reviews)
    • www.dickssportinggoods.com

"I had to order football cleats Monday in store because they didnt have his size. I was told by the guy who ordered the cleats they were guaranteed to be delivered today! My son play his first game of the season starting QB as a..."

Read All 415 reviews Customer Service

Fansedge

2.1 (229 reviews)
    • www.fansedge.com

"Again, this was a pretty basic order (some LA Kings decals). Initially, I revised the order (didn't want the overnight shipping), which may have confused you guys because the decals have never arrived. I told my wife to cancel..."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Champs Sports

1.6 (220 reviews)
    • www.champssports.com

"For some reason my military ID isn't good enough for my discount. Your dumb *** system for some reason doesn't remember my combat service to this country in the IRAQ War. The manager walked away and the other employee couldn't..."

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Adidas

1.8 (183 reviews)
    • www.adidas.com

"My order was supposed to come 9/16 but its not coming until 9/21 if so buy 2 weeks ahead of time I received emails saying my package would come early so when it didnt I checked and it said a totally different date that was pushed..."

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

Icon Health and Fitness

1.5 (120 reviews)
    • www.iconfitness.com

"I called to have someone replace the motor on my treadmill. I have had it for over 5 years, I know what it should sound like. I called and told them it was the motor, instead of sending a tech out with the part I had to pay for..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

JD Sports

1.6 (111 reviews)
    • www.jdsports.co.uk

"Pre ordered Ajax third kit for partner. 3 weeks later they tell me they are not getting any stock of this shirt. They have advertised goods they cannot supply and have left us disappointed. Now everywhere is out of stock of this..."

Read All 293 reviews Customer Service