Skip to content

Sport Equipment and Accessories

Fanatics

2.6 (5,025 reviews)
    • www.fanatics.com

"I click the link to reset my password, I then change my password and told to go my messages and get a code. I get the to code and put it in, then it says not a valid code. Every time and it's way before the code expires in 5..."

Read All 8407 reviews Customer Service

NordicTrack

1.7 (438 reviews)
    • www.nordictrack.com

"I have paid a two-year membership fee and have also paid for my NordicTrack. I want to ask a simple question about how to adjust the seat, and it seems that the only way I'll get to speak to someone is if I sign some kind of..."

Read All 750 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

NFL Shop

2.3 (400 reviews)
    • www.nflshop.com

"I recently placed an order for a NY Giants drinking glass. It came a day late, which I can deal with. But it looks nothing like it was advertised. Very disappointed. Don't think I will be ordering from the NFL shop again."

Read All 717 reviews Customer Service

Academy Sports And Outdoors

2.2 (332 reviews)
    • www.academy.com

"Ordered on Friday 3-22-24 with overnight delivery. When I checked order # 42954****, no delivery date was listed, communicate this to chat and they would return an answer. So called customer service, they said ordered from Penn..."

Read All 623 reviews Customer Service

NBA Store

2.3 (212 reviews)
    • www.nbastore.eu

"When I input the tracking number, UPS says it does not recognize the number. I received three different dates for delivery."

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service

Decathlon Sports India

1.8 (174 reviews)
    • www.decathlon.in

"Dear Decathlon Customer Service,
    I hope this message finds you well. I recently purchased a bicycle from Decathlon (Order Number: 242762****) and encountered an issue while attempting to assemble it.
    Upon inspection, I discovered th..."

Read All 440 reviews Customer Service

Dicks Sporting Goods

1.8 (186 reviews)
    • www.dickssportinggoods.com

"I ordered the sneakers while in the store but we placed an online order at a fixed price and once I had them delivered, they came in with a clearance price inside the sneaker and I called and asked for the discounted price and..."

Read All 438 reviews Customer Service

KoreHealth

1.4 (234 reviews)
    • korehealthstore.com

"In November of 2022, I ordered two Fitness Trackers from your company. Once received, one did not work, so I returned both. I then accepted an offer for a 20% increase. I have been trying for a year and a half to get one watch..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

Dunhams Sports

1.7 (268 reviews)
    • www.dunhamssports.com

"Honestly, i was treated like *** Thats putting it mildly.Guys I have sent you guys this before. Short answer. I was had a SEIZURE while at the store!!! Five-six guys came out of nowhere one went straight to the computer. The guy..."

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Reebok

1.9 (131 reviews)
    • www.reebok.com

"We have given one of our shoes during the warranty period to your exclusive showroom Rawk International in Patna, Bihar on 07 May 2024, but till now you have not exchanged my shoes and are also misbehaving with me"

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service