Browse Software Companies

Software

Mytime

2.3 (30 reviews)
    • www.mytime.com

"Called a few months ago to cancel and get a refund. Was told that you do not give refunds so I said let it run till the subscription ends then cancel. Do not renew.
    Got a message in my spam mail about a approval of an amount of $12..."

InPixio

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • www.inpixio.com

"Bought inpixio photo studio pro did not load but three other programs wanting me to purchase did load I need help to get what I paid for loaded on my laptop"

• Advertisements

Auslogics

2.6 (35 reviews)
    • www.auslogics.com

"Two Debit Charges in the name of PADDLE NET* Auslogics have appeared on my latest Bank Statement. I cannot identify these charges or how Auslogics is involved; I have never heard of them before; Can you assist?"

Wondershare

1.8 (32 reviews)
    • www.wondershare.com

"I was charged without any intimation for a subscription that I did not even need n asked for . Amt charged 2993/- from my hdfc credit card ending 3432 on 21/10/21.kindly refund asap and cancel any further subscription"

LifeLock

1.8 (30 reviews)
    • www.lifelock.com

"I have been a customer for 8 years and today they charged me for both accounts. WHEN I tried to log into my accounts they said "NO ACCOUNT FOUND". Then when I called there so called customer service was told the first time after 3..."

Zoom

1.7 (22 reviews)
    • www.zoom.us

"trying to access Zoom with my Portal Device. getting to talk with a tech because, at 73 y/o I am totally unsavvy with regards to computor issues."

Symantec

1.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.symantec.com

"After several years using a Norton Utilities license for three computers, acquired from the Symantec / Norton website, the company stopped activating the product online, preventing its use.
    It is a perpetual license, acquired with..."

PDF Run

1.4 (22 reviews)
    • pdfrun.com

"I was I for that it would be 25.17 not 62.00 I want a refund because I wanted standard not pro pdf I would like a refund"

Qobuz

2.3 (24 reviews)
    • www.qobuz.com

"My debit card shut down, so I changed to a new debit card. Now, I am unable to change my Qobuz payment method to the new debit card, thereby Qobuz is suspending my account. All the work creating many playlists! So upset! Cant..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Avira

1.8 (19 reviews)
    • www.avira.com

"I tried to contact them and their site said I had to sign into My Account to cancel my subscription but when I tried the account was inactive so I could not cancel it even though £51.99 had been taken from me. So Id been charged..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service