Browse Software Companies

Software

AVG

1.7 (30 reviews)
    • free.avg.com

"AVG did nothing to help my computer when I was hacked it just keep on going! and did not realize it! In fact, the hackers used it when i got a new program to clean my computer and they put a password on it with a program to mess..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Paltalk

2.0 (22 reviews)
    • www.paltalk.com

"Hello,
    I just signed up to premium level. My name is Patricia Williams, nick is maple_syrup, password in lildoggie9999. Please help me to get into this room. Thank you, Patricia Williams"

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WPS Office Software

1.9 (18 reviews)
    • www.wps.com

"I had never subscribed Kingsoft office if it happened from my end then it accidentally happened which I was not aware of and then about $15 amount auto debited from my account and I requested them to refund my money and end the..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Redboxsoftware

2.5 (29 reviews)
    • www.redboxsoftware.com

"Redbox closed my account for no apparent reason and then I got the run around and no one could transfer me to someone who could fix the problem. I was told two different days that someone would get back to me within 24/48 hours...."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Tweakbit

1.9 (38 reviews)
    • www.tweakbit.com

"I have been unable to contact the support line (888 481 ****) for the past 4 wks for service. Please advise.
    Frank"

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

LogMeIn

1.5 (24 reviews)
    • secure.logmein.com

"Tried to create an account, was told email would arrive to set up password ... never arrived.
    Finally was able to create account, tried to pay ... payment rejected
    Called customer service, selected purchase hamachi, was connected to..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Mytime

2.3 (30 reviews)
    • www.mytime.com

"Called a few months ago to cancel and get a refund. Was told that you do not give refunds so I said let it run till the subscription ends then cancel. Do not renew.
    Got a message in my spam mail about a approval of an amount of $12..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Auslogics

2.6 (35 reviews)
    • www.auslogics.com

"Two Debit Charges in the name of PADDLE NET* Auslogics have appeared on my latest Bank Statement. I cannot identify these charges or how Auslogics is involved; I have never heard of them before; Can you assist?"

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

KDK Software

1.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.kdksoftware.com

"Dear sir/madam,
    I request you please refund my paid amount, i didn't want your software because so many reasons. I will purchase last week, but till date registration process is not completed. Please sir its is my humble request yo..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Cyberlink

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • www.cyberlink.com

"Delete u messenger now. Now NOW. I want nothing to do with any product you put out. Delete my account now."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service