Browse Software Companies

Software

Filesfetcher

2.6 (30 reviews)
    • filesfetcher.com

"I made a mistake, and I keep paying $ 1.
    I would like to resolve it by email or online if possible. I do not speak English well."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Stopzilla

2.7 (19 reviews)
    • www.stopzilla.com

"After checking my bank account today I noticed that I was charged by Stopzilla 39.95 on 2/15/21 for anti virus which I did not purchase, then on 5/31/21 I was charged 9.99 twice, then again on 7/1/21 I was charged 9.99 twice again..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Slimware Utilities

1.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.slimwareutilities.com

"Month after month got more than a year at least they refuse to cancel and keep charging my bank account SCAM SERVICE?"

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Driver Whiz

2.4 (7 reviews)
    • driverwhiz.com

"I can not get you off ..my computer .I SAID MY COMPUTER"

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Youmail

1.9 (36 reviews)
    • www.youmail.com

"I uninstalled youmail. It still answers my phone. I googled the problem and was instructed to cancel the subscription. I went through the steps to discover I don't have a subscription. I need to know how to get this off my phone..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Sage

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • www.sage.com

"I would not recommend Sage 100 or SSO to anyone who has to dispatch/schedule. It is not user friendly. When viewing your dispatch board you can't see who the customer is at a glance. You have to hover over each job. Also when..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Quickbooks Intuit

1.6 (50 reviews)
    • quickbooks.intuit.com

"We needed to reinstall QuickBooks premier 2007 Industry edition.
    After doing so, we needed a new validation code to register it."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Member Solutions

1.5 (35 reviews)
    • www.membersolutions.com

"Spouse signed up for a membership, but due to diabetic issue quickly ended up having problems which involved massive drop in blood sugar levels during martial arts grappling. Followed the requirements of the company's agreement..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Teletrac

1.4 (35 reviews)
    • www.teletrac.com

"I have been dealing with Toby Steel, We have been trying to cancel are contract for months, The contract is due to expire July 2019.
    We have had emails that take 2-3 weeks to get a reply to, Rang countless times, At least 50 times,..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Incredimail

2.2 (27 reviews)
    • www.incredimail.com

"Per oltre 10 anni sono stato vostro fedele cliente con tutte le licenze acquistate regolarmente ed attive di Incredimail2. All'improvviso, subendo gravissime difficoltà, la Società ha cessato l'assistenza e ho dovuto, grazie..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service