Browse Software Companies

Software

Spywhizz

1.3 (48 reviews)
    • www.spywhizz.com

"Dont be deceived by different testimonies online that is most likely wrong. I have made use of several recovery options that got me disappointed at the end of the day but I must confess that the tech genius I eventually found is..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

InPixio

1.5 (80 reviews)
    • www.inpixio.com

"I was looking at new to me Software. I got to chatting with Mike at Support. He talked me into something I can not afford. As he was making it look hard to install he upsold me. As he was messing around in my PC it froze up. I..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Microsoft Online Store

1.8 (57 reviews)
    • www.microsoftstore.com

"Its a shame people cant cancel their subscription before the expired date. Tried to cancel online, phone no response. I wouldnt rate you because theres no help for the people who would like to take to customer services. You need..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Quickbooks Intuit

1.6 (83 reviews)
    • quickbooks.intuit.com

"Our company has had our payment deposits delayed every month since we have been with Intuit. We have had Intuit since May 2022. Because of the delays, we are now overdrawn for the first time in our bank account. We have spoken to..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

EaseUS

1.7 (82 reviews)
    • www.easeus.com

"I used Disk Copy to attempt to copy my laptop's SSD C drive to a new larger SSD drive. Now when I rebooted the laptop it bootup in the bios screen only making my laptop useless to me. Disk Copy appears to have done something to th..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

ChowNow

1.1 (79 reviews)
    • www.chownow.com

"Can't order main menu dishes! Used it in August and worked fine! This is useless unless you can order main menu dishes!"

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Corel

1.6 (72 reviews)
    • www.corel.com

"Customer service at Corel is terrible, horrible, unprofessional .They no care for the customer problems . I called because I had a issue with Corel photo paint the image wouldnt export to my downloads so I called they gave me a..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Phobio

1.1 (95 reviews)
    • www.phobio.com

"12/27/21 I got an email saying that my payment is coming soon and it has been almost a month and still no payment"

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

DriverSupport

1.8 (49 reviews)
    • www.driversupport.com

"I am booking atuo driver pic up and drop then my atuo bags inthe atuo please help me cell atuo driver my plz nampally to chandrayangutta hashamabad bandlaguda I am given complaint police station atuo driver contact me my bags..."

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Cleverbridge

2.0 (57 reviews)
    • www.cleverbridge.com

"Hi. I am sorry to contact you but there has been an error with something I purchased from Cyberlink.
    I bought and paid for Power Director 21 which was advertised at $149.99 NZ Dollars.
    My New Zealand bank account was charged for $99..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service