Browse Software Companies

Software

Auto Forward

1.3 (34 reviews)
    • auto-forward.com

"Never received customer service and was not able to speak with anyone in regards to my issue or a refund. Just took my money and thats all."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

G Suite

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • gsuite.google.com

"I would like my money back on my card asap thank you as to because I call an Customer service to me to fill out form on website an someone will call me"

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Corel

1.6 (48 reviews)
    • www.corel.com

"I have to say Im very discouraged and insulted to the lack of respect you show a customer, I informed you of my correct name and you apparently dont think that addressing a 20 plus years customer is due any respect.
    You have not on..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Magix

2.2 (38 reviews)
    • www.magix.com

"Support number provided is no longer in service. Why haven't they provided a valid number, and instead send customers through a lengthy wasteful and aggravating process?"

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Awareness Technologies

2.4 (20 reviews)
    • www.awarenesstechnologies.com

"My complaint is regarding a matter at hand that hasn't been resolved. My credit card was charged for purchased that haven't made, and I've contacted the personal at the company and I received a response that was simply saying..."

Panda Security

2.3 (33 reviews)
    • www.pandasecurity.com

"They are there when you need them
    Too slow was my computer the young man work for a long time and made my computer quicker.
    Panda we had for a long time this one I just triyed"

Cleverbridge

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.cleverbridge.com

"Let me talk to a human being. I never wanted whatever you are trying to push on me. You must stop charging me anything."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Software

1.8 (36 reviews)
    • www.hallmarksoftware.com

"I have bought Hallmark Card Studio 2018 and 2021 Deluxe. In 2020, I managed to put out 14-page directory for our seniors club. I had plans to do the same in 2022. I purchased the 2021 version, thinking they had improved the..."

Filesfetcher

2.6 (30 reviews)
    • filesfetcher.com

"I made a mistake, and I keep paying $ 1.
    I would like to resolve it by email or online if possible. I do not speak English well."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

DriverSupport

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • www.driversupport.com

"I cancelled driver support last summer (2020) but they restarted the contract without my permission. I tried to email them at support@***.com and supportteam@***.com but both bounce back. I can only find a USA number to call but..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service