Browse Software Companies

Software

LastPass

2.1 (93 reviews)
    • www.lastpass.com

"I couldnt get a hold of anyone to help me with canceling my LastPass accounts. So I deleted them off my phone homepage"

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

Sitelock

1.4 (100 reviews)
    • www.sitelock.com

"When my account on Sitelock came up for annual renewal, I made the mistake of not canceling until it hit my bank account. If you set up an annual renewal, there is NO refund available if you don't cancel beforehand. Yes, it's in..."

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Skype

1.4 (59 reviews)
    • www.skype.com

"I am not happy with this this service
    No one answered my
    I still have problems with my payment
    I want my money back"

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

DVDVideoSoft

2.4 (55 reviews)
    • www.dvdvideosoft.com

"This program free YouTube to MP3 converter which I paid for never ever works it always shuts down I either want my money back or a solution to the problem."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

The Neat Company

1.6 (87 reviews)
    • www.neat.com

"Had to purchase new computer. Old one crashed. Could not load or open old software on new computer. Would like to be able to use scanner."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

MAGIX

2.0 (71 reviews)
    • www.magix.com

"Wanted to purchase both programs that were on sale at $29.90 each; however when purchasing the price came up as $129.90.
    Sent e-mail have not had a response
    Upon further investegation, appears Magix's "AI" was able to only locate so..."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

ExpressVPN

1.7 (68 reviews)
    • www.expressvpn.com

"I cancelled my subscription but even so it was renewed. My vpn did not function very often so i was not happy about my purchase."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

GuruAid

2.2 (44 reviews)
    • www.guruaid.com

"Very simple. I was to get a call at 11 a.m. British time. No show. My spare time has gone now. If someone wants to call on Friday about 11 a.m. I will accept it. I will be happy to have my laptop reviewed but please realise i do n..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Carbonite

1.8 (75 reviews)
    • www.carbonite.com

". tried rtried repeatably to contact you and failedepeatably to contact you and failedtried repeatably to contact you and failed"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Ascentive

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.ascentive.com

" Ascentive, you are unethical, deceitful, lying thieves. I can't get to you on the phone saying to use your email contact. You Have Double Billed Me, not Once, but Twice. You are thieves. You are crooked. I hope one day you will..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service