Browse Software Companies

Software

GoJek

2.9 (86 reviews)
    • gojek.com

"it's too convoluted...can you analyze it...I'm a go-car driver, isn't it...that's all, why bother...if it's like this, as a go-car driver, my activities will be disturbed..."

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service

Fixd

2.2 (115 reviews)
    • www.fixd.com

"Bought Fixed scanner at $22.00 and was informed to use the Premium application was a 2 week trial. The very next day after downloading app. Fixed withdrew $99.99 for a one year subscription. Theres no-way around getting Premium at..."

Read All 275 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Highster Mobile

2.2 (137 reviews)
    • www.highstermobile.com

"I bought into service and the terms is to cancel within 14 days and money back guaranteed. Never happened."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Winzip

1.4 (128 reviews)
    • www.winzip.com

"I am a senior lady 74 yrs old; 01/23/24 purchased through Cleverbridge - WINZIP System Utilities Suite. I could not download it electronically despite following directions and after an hour gave up. The next day I tried to..."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

WebWatcher

1.5 (122 reviews)
    • www.webwatcher.com

"I originally paid the $150 and then I have two more charges and I only got seven days. I should have it for at least three months."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Avanquest

2.3 (118 reviews)
    • www.avanquest.com

"Your driver update software has crashed 2 new laptops and i want someone to fix it now.
    I have been liasing with Eugene D from your tech dept to help"

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

LastPass

2.1 (127 reviews)
    • www.lastpass.com

"Cherry on top, you'll never be able to find any CS support, email, or number here.

Such a stupid recovery method and service for a password manager.

"

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

GettingOut

1.4 (100 reviews)
    • www.gettingout.com

"My son is in Phoenix state jail Pennsylvania This jail is not showing up on the list where all the jails are on ConnectNetwork why is Phoenix jail not showing up on ConnectNetwork list? please can you help thank you"

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service

Google Workspace

1.7 (91 reviews)
    • workspace.google.com

"we had gsuite mail *@arqamfs.com and we had end the subscription on 30/1/2024 but we gsuite take the payment on 2/2024 , first we need to make sure that will not happened again and we need the money back
    thanks a lot"

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service

IObit

2.2 (122 reviews)
    • www.iobit.com

"I was charged for re-newal without them first checking with me. I purchase the christmas special 5 programs for $29.99 and they had charged me $172.88 for programs that i never recieved, which I wouldve cancel, the christmas speci..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service