Browse Software Companies

Software

Guruaid

2.1 (43 reviews)
    • www.guruaid.com

"When contacted, took forever to getting answer and what they want just to sell their products instead of solving an issue they keep pushing and pushing regardless what you told them you no need."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

The Neat Company

1.5 (73 reviews)
    • www.neat.com

"I was scammed into buying outdated equipment that you no longer sale or service, this was sold on eBay. It's beat up no power cord no cd no instruction .yeah I'm mad but not with the company the 3RD PARTY took it upon themselves..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DVDvideosoft

2.4 (46 reviews)
    • www.dvdvideosoft.com

"I paid 39dollars ,less than 3month ,and the inactivated version come up. I suppose to have unlimited"

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

mSpy

1.7 (56 reviews)
    • www.mspy.com

"I purchased mspy last night but i put the wrong email on my account and i also dont have access to the target phone right now i need to cancel or freeze account soni wont loose my days until i have acccess to the phone vut need..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Carbonite

1.8 (65 reviews)
    • www.carbonite.com

"1) Carbonite used to offer a mobile app that worked well for downloading a backed-up file to a phone or tablet. This is no longer available. Its possible to retrieve a file from a browser, but it was more efficient to use the app..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Phobio

1.2 (95 reviews)
    • www.phobio.com

"I sent my perfectly functioning laptop to trade in for a new apple without being aware that Apple does not get involved in the appraisal ,I was quoted $460 trade in value, and then Phobio appraised it at $0 !obviously I rejected..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Microsoft Online Store

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.microsoftstore.com

"I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator last night, not knowing it was the Xbox version. I need the digital version to use on my computer."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Client Care Experts

1.9 (37 reviews)
    • clientcareexperts.com

"18 people from Client Care Experts were eventually indicted by the state of Illinois with several already sentenced to prison. TOTAL SCAM from top to bottom. It's too bad their home state of Florida wouldn't do anything about it b..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

LastPass

2.0 (60 reviews)
    • lastpass.com

"Email says you can upgrade to Premium for 25% off, at $27 per year. When you get to payments, that's raised to $36."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

EaseUS

1.7 (66 reviews)
    • www.easeus.com

"When I'm using trail version its will be work and its found the files after I go to buy life time version its not working and its not found A single clip this software is not working properly"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service