Browse Software Companies

Software

Bitdefender

2.0 (154 reviews)
    • www.bitdefender.com

"I cancelled my subscription in May. In October I received an email that on October 18 I'll be charged the renewal fee of $94.99. On October 14 I logged on to my Bitdefender account and found that the subscription is active. The..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Highster Mobile

2.1 (137 reviews)
    • www.highstermobile.com

"I bought into service and the terms is to cancel within 14 days and money back guaranteed. Never happened."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

mSpy

1.6 (108 reviews)
    • www.mspy.com

"I've actually had a bunch of problems with the app: it didn't suite me for several reasons. But I've received a refund within 2 weeks guarantee period. So it's fine"

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Winzip

1.4 (123 reviews)
    • www.winzip.com

"I would like to stop a payment to you which is pending in the bank.please as I do not have my computer anymore or WiFi so it is a waste of money to carry on with the subscription. I am currently on holiday in Burnham-on-sea..."

Read All 227 reviews Customer Service

WebWatcher

1.5 (117 reviews)
    • www.webwatcher.com

"I never got any results. I a signed up a long time ago. And i was charged $70! I cant even call to cancel. What kind of service is this. The fact that i have to even explain this is stupid. I need my refund back. And i need to be..."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Grammarly

1.5 (98 reviews)
    • grammarly.com

"Company makes it impossible to cancel subscription and charges your credit card. Cant get a live person on the line"

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Avanquest

1.7 (96 reviews)
    • www.avanquest.com

"No one can say that they did not do the least they could do!!!
    I've given up and purchased from another company."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service

NCH Software

2.1 (89 reviews)
    • www.nchsoftware.com

"A couple years ago I bought a foot pedal and the software to go with it, which is called Express Scribe.
    The package came with a registration number which I entered. No problem.
    Well, it's asking me for the registration number again..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

IObit

2.1 (111 reviews)
    • www.iobit.com

"i have until may 2023 on the program that says it is outdated...why should i have to buy a new program for 20 bucks to get my updates??? what is the story???
    thomasnewman1956@***.com 11 29 2022 await reply"

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Zoom

1.8 (63 reviews)
    • zoom.us

"30/11/22 I have purchased My new plan 500 person rs 9794/- active plan 500 person
    But plan not active"