Browse Software Companies

Software

Paylocity

1.7 (58 reviews)
    • www.paylocity.com

"I entered a extra in my direct deposit i want to cancel that payment & have it sent it the right account"

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Adobe

1.7 (88 reviews)
    • www.adobe.com

"I hereby cancel my free Trial subscription within the seven day trial period. I have not used it and only accessed the account in an attempt to do just that, Cancel it.
    My online attempts to cancel within the free seven day trial p..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Avanquest

1.8 (74 reviews)
    • www.avanquest.com

"I have received a charge of $56.47 on my checking account on May 1st, 2021 from Avanquest and I have no idea what this is for. I seem to be unable to speak to anyone to find out why they charged me. What do I do now?"

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Sitelock

1.4 (99 reviews)
    • www.sitelock.com

"I had my website shut down three times. Even with the site lock coverage. They stated to remove the malware and send you alerts and weekly reports. I did not receive alerts or a weekly report. They when I spoke to site lock they..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Total Av

1.6 (109 reviews)
    • www.totalav.com

"There is not enough space here to list all of my complaints. After installing TotalAV on my iPhone and Windows-based PC, it slowed both devices to the point of making them unusable. Tech support? You must be kidding. You must..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

IObit

2.9 (94 reviews)
    • www.iobit.com

"Why was I charged $12.97 + tax to renew Malware Fighter Pro on the MFP app yet it apparently is available for $5.99 + tax on my Advanced System Care app? That is irritating."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

NCH Software

2.1 (64 reviews)
    • www.nchsoftware.com

"Please note, that I placed an on-line web order on Tuesday Morning, 07.13.2021, & still HAVE NOT received any software downloaded data/programs, or any copy of a receipt for purchase.
    Total approximate cost was + $99.00 for sev..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Ascentive

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.ascentive.com

" Ascentive, you are unethical, deceitful, lying thieves. I can't get to you on the phone saying to use your email contact. You Have Double Billed Me, not Once, but Twice. You are thieves. You are crooked. I hope one day you will..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Spywhizz

1.3 (48 reviews)
    • www.spywhizz.com

"I sent a money order on 3/14 to spywizz for services never performed, how can I get my refund???????"

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service