Browse Software Companies

Software

reimage

2.9 (156 reviews)
    • www.reimageplus.com

"On 4/25/2020, I took advantage of an online discount for REIMAGE. After reading through the website I felt confident in the services offered. Automatically, the speed of my laptop declined. Also, about 20 times a day, I was receiv..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Safecart

1.2 (56 reviews)
    • www.safecart.com

"please give me information on order #SPPC-U310714****-37WLB. I have not received the item or know when it will arrive"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Iolo Technologies

2.8 (143 reviews)
    • www.iolo.com

"I had a chat with one of your techs about how many hours it takes for a full scan. He said to uninstall and reinstall it so that is why I am doing this.Happy"

Read All 273 reviews Customer Service

TextNow

2.0 (99 reviews)
    • www.textnow.com

"I paid for a subscription my textnow number 205710**** and brandybaines37@***.com it has taken the number and locked me out I can be reached at 205754****"

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service

Nova Development

1.8 (108 reviews)
    • www.novadevelopment.com

"Needing questions answered before I purchase. Would like to have had access to a sales rep or more online details/examples."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Highster Mobile

2.1 (135 reviews)
    • www.highstermobile.com

"Tried talking to someone and they only send you to a website and did that and it keeps circling this is redic"

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Bitdefender

1.9 (139 reviews)
    • www.bitdefender.com

"I have a small CNC program from ProtoTrak. It will not run with Bitdefender installed. I have had this problem for years and every upgrade recreates the problem. When Bitdefender was smaller you used to be able to get support..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

WebWatcher

1.9 (111 reviews)
    • www.webwatcher.com

"Unauthorized charge I noticed there was a charge on my bank account for the service which I did not authorize"

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

Winzip

1.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.winzip.com

"It won't let me register my license key that was given to me please call me to correct this problem #954 895 ****"

Read All 190 reviews Customer Service

Canva

2.0 (101 reviews)
    • www.canva.com

"Hello,
    I need help finding out why I cannot publish content from my clients accounts when I'm logged into their accounts.
    Your help center does not address this problem.
    I also need assistance with adding profiles to my accounts so I..."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service