Browse Software Companies

Software

Malwarebytes

2.0 (249 reviews)
    • www.malwarebytes.com

"The chat people are BRAIN dead. I needed a billing person not a computer technician. How incompetent !"

Read All 458 reviews Customer Service

Intuit

1.6 (200 reviews)
    • www.intuit.com

"My accountant Bryan S., who prepared my 2020 taxes used this system for the first time when filing this tax return. He said that I need to contact you to get a copy of it, however, I have attempted about 5 times. My original email..."

Read All 448 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Actblue

1.4 (214 reviews)
    • secure.actblue.com

"There was an erroneous dollar amount donation. ActBlue was prompt to answer my request for a refund. The refund was completed within a five day turn-around.
    I appreciate the service.
    Rosalinda Ybarra"

Read All 435 reviews Customer Service

Adobe

1.8 (178 reviews)
    • www.adobe.com

"I Purchased adobe account pro seven day free trial and I had to give a credit card number I wanna cancel this account. How do I do it?"

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

reimage

1.7 (175 reviews)
    • www.reimageplus.com

"I do NOT like your program & am cancelling it & I want my $27.00 refunded. It's NO good and won;t work in my Dell laptop with other other software. Cancel permanently."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

Total Av

1.6 (219 reviews)
    • www.totalav.com

"You have tried to take a subscription from my bank account. The amount was £149 my subscription last year was £11: why such a big price hike. I have tried to access my account to cancel subscription but been unable to. If you can..."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service

Safecart

1.2 (56 reviews)
    • www.safecart.com

"please give me information on order #SPPC-U310714****-37WLB. I have not received the item or know when it will arrive"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Paddle

1.4 (106 reviews)
    • paddle.com

"I did not do this purchase, I don't even on what this it So if you would please provide me my money back to my card this is such an inconvenience to me"

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

Nova Development

1.7 (116 reviews)
    • www.novadevelopment.com

"Did what the directions said went to lifetime movie club put in code and it said wrong code...tried it 3 times"

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service

Paylocity

1.7 (86 reviews)
    • www.paylocity.com

"My former employers HR department is not answering my phone call, and I have a change of address. I need to change the address of where my W2s will be sent."

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service