Browse Software Companies

Software

Microsoft

1.7 (408 reviews)
    • www.microsoft.com

"I paid to renew Office 365 and it won't communicate to print. Now I can't get ANY HELP from microsoft!!!"

Read All 845 reviews Customer Service

Avast Software

1.9 (278 reviews)
    • www.avast.com

"Avast automatic renewal on card with no notice. The system completly crashed from virus.over 12 months ago. and they refuse to refund $69.99AS IS PAST 30 DAYS. The software was never installed or used.
    Buyer Beware"

Read All 549 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Intuit

1.6 (179 reviews)
    • www.intuit.com

"Customer pays me Intuit holds money, what they call under review 60,000.00 sent to me from our vendor. They are holding funds while it is under review. Sent us email that funds would be delight with vague instructions on how to..."

Read All 409 reviews Customer Service

Actblue

1.3 (200 reviews)
    • secure.actblue.com

"I have not received the print of the White House with the President's two dogs. I paid $8.00 for it. My e-mail is mg5845@***.com"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Dropbox

1.6 (214 reviews)
    • www.dropbox.com

"No, the company "Dropbox" did NOT respond to my email requesting assistance for unauthorized charges billed to me by them."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

RoboKiller

1.5 (216 reviews)
    • www.robokiller.com

"Worked good for a month then stopped blocking calls and app doesnt let me on it to change any settings"

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service

Norton Antivirus

1.8 (164 reviews)
    • us.norton.com

"I basically have two issues to be clarified:
    1. Why has Norton debited me for two amounts as per my last
    statement.
    2. How do I know that my computer has the Norton in it. manneNmessages saying rthat my Norton has expired."

Read All 345 reviews Customer Service

Mcafee

1.5 (95 reviews)
    • www.mcafee.com

"I renewed my subscription and now I need to install the McAfee onto the other 4 devices. I am needing help to make that happen. Any help with this issue would help a lot.
    Thanks
    Byron Phillips"

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

reimage

2.9 (156 reviews)
    • www.reimageplus.com

"I asked for a refund a year ago they told me they did it. I had disputed the charge now they are saying because the refund didnt work before they wont do it despite telling me it was refunded. Help me please."

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

Safecart

1.2 (56 reviews)
    • www.safecart.com

"please give me information on order #SPPC-U310714****-37WLB. I have not received the item or know when it will arrive"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service