Skip to content

Software

WhatsApp

3.4 (3,290 reviews)
    • www.whatsapp.com

"My WhatsApp account got banned i appealed after some hours it was reviewed and the ban was lifted but i cant verify my number because it keeps telling me that i need the official WhatsApp to do so which is what I'm making use..."

Read All 19385 reviews Customer Service

Microsoft

1.6 (2,082 reviews)
    • www.microsoft.com

"To cancel subscription easily but could not speak to a human beingShit response and unable to resolve my predicament and get a refund *** poor and unresponsive"

Read All 4590 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Spark Driver

2.7 (772 reviews)
    • drive4spark.walmart.com

"Buena atención y solución para el cliente y un servicio excelente estoy satisfecho con el trato fue perfecto"

Read All 2028 reviews Customer Service

Telegram

3.1 (307 reviews)
    • telegram.org

"The code should be 5 digits; you sent me a 6 digits code.
    My number is 847269****.
    Just send the code to issa.sala2040@***.com
    Or 847269****.
    They only need a five-digit code. I hope you will resolve this by today. I need this code im..."

Read All 1336 reviews Customer Service

Total AdBlock

1.6 (622 reviews)
    • totaladblock.com

"I have called repeatedly over the last two days to check my account. The phone options have not been connecting me to a live person. The website is very sloppy and not professional at all. How do I get assistance?"

Read All 1290 reviews Customer Service

Careem

1.7 (354 reviews)
    • www.careem.com

"I lost my credit card after I paid for my ride share. I would like the taxi company to check the car and the driver. My trip was from Al Rigga to Terminal 2 airport at 2:31 pm. I was charged 24 AED."

Read All 942 reviews Customer Service

RoboKiller

1.6 (511 reviews)
    • www.robokiller.com

"Refund my money. Robo Killer is not letting me receive calls unless they are programmed in my phone, and I am losing money."

Read All 920 reviews Customer Service

AdTranquility

1.4 (297 reviews)
    • adtranquility.com

"PAULINE RADFORD E,MAIL pauline_radford@***.*** Hello I have noticed there have been 10 payments taken out of my bank that is £14 99 each time please refund to my bank and cancel any more payment thank you"

Read All 876 reviews Customer Service

Dropbox

1.6 (411 reviews)
    • www.dropbox.com

"NO ONE RESPONDS BY PHONE - ON FOR OVER AN HOUR NOW.
    NO AGENT ONLINE OR BY CELL HAS CONFIRMED TO ME THAT THIS ACCOUNT -IF IT EXISTS- HAS BEEN CANCELLED PER THIS CUSTOMER REQUEST AS OF YESTERDAY 6/2/24, ONLINE --- OR HERE TODAY 6/3/2..."

Read All 827 reviews Customer Service

Norton AntiVirus

2.0 (349 reviews)
    • us.norton.com

"Yes there is and every where I looked for help I didnt get it . So I have
    Delete Norton from my computer and I dont wish to deal with Norton any more I wouldnt even recommended to anyone , at all. I have an active account with Nort..."

Read All 757 reviews Customer Service