Browse Software Companies

Software

Microsoft

1.6 (566 reviews)
    • www.microsoft.com

"To whom it may concern,
    My name is Baylee Blankenship. Phone number is 843-592-****. I sat on hold for an hour and a half before getting hung up on and never got to speak to an actual individual. My account was charged twice for th..."

Read All 1223 reviews Customer Service

WhatsApp

2.8 (214 reviews)
    • www.whatsapp.com

"My whatsapp number han been banned please try again my whatsapp number please I want to use whatsapp"

Read All 1132 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Avast Software

1.9 (284 reviews)
    • www.avast.com

"I have one year agreement by other order number then suddenly come bill and order number I did not agree. When I try to correct it, they send me some page where I need to give my card number. I will not pay when I try to correct..."

Read All 565 reviews Customer Service

Dropbox

1.6 (244 reviews)
    • www.dropbox.com

"I cant access my emai to request a link to rest my password. Is there anyway my information can be looked up to gain my access to my dropbox account."

Read All 445 reviews Customer Service

RoboKiller

1.5 (255 reviews)
    • www.robokiller.com

"Yes, those bastards are STILL screening and denying every incoming call. Just because I paid through Dec 18, 2021, doesnt mean I should be stuck with their silencing all my calls. Ive been in touch with their customer service four..."

Read All 431 reviews Customer Service

Intuit

1.6 (188 reviews)
    • www.intuit.com

"I have my receipt where I purchased Quickbooks 2019 desktop and have even spoken to the same person who sold it to me and assisted me with transferring my data over. It wasn't until I decided to purchase payroll services that I..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

Actblue

1.3 (202 reviews)
    • secure.actblue.com

"It is nearly impossible to cancel the recurring payment(s). In attempting, there are endless delays and pitfalls."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Norton Antivirus

1.9 (180 reviews)
    • us.norton.com

"Last night I paid for Norton security but my computer is still saying it has five viruses and Id like to know why But most importantly Id like to have my computer cleaned and cleared of any viruses. Thank you"

Read All 383 reviews Customer Service

Mcafee

1.6 (120 reviews)
    • www.mcafee.com

"Order confirmation CS266340**** and they still say you have not paid subscription I am going to withdraw payment."

Read All 362 reviews Customer Service

Iolo Technologies

3.1 (185 reviews)
    • www.iolo.com

"Microsoft updated my computer to Windows 10 and System Mechanic quit working... After troubleshooting it was noted that it was not compatible with Windows 10..."

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service