Browse Software Companies

Software

WhatsApp

2.2 (558 reviews)
    • www.whatsapp.com

"I Have Lost My Email Nd 2 step verification code is not opening i Need Help Because i canot recover My account kindly help me to recover my account"

Read All 3751 reviews Customer Service

Microsoft

1.6 (1,238 reviews)
    • www.microsoft.com

"YOU CANT GET ANYONE ON A CALL I DONT WANT TO TALK TO A *** MACHINE PUT A PERSON ON THE LINE!!! Thats terrible customer service!!!"

Read All 2724 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

RoboKiller

1.5 (446 reviews)
    • www.robokiller.com

"I cant get assistance to cancel properly. You block my contact calls. I can never get help. Chatting online or phone. Its hurry."

Read All 781 reviews Customer Service

TextNow

1.9 (280 reviews)
    • www.textnow.com

"My phone was lost trying find itneed to track it asap need help finding my phone asap all my info are n there please call me"

Read All 773 reviews Customer Service

Avast Software

1.9 (324 reviews)
    • www.avast.com

"My Credit card was charged for software I did not purchase or subscribe to. Emailed twice for an explanation and to have charges reversed, on 09/10/2022 & 09/17/2022, to date I have had no response from Avast."

Read All 644 reviews Customer Service

Dropbox

1.6 (325 reviews)
    • www.dropbox.com

"Someone on android was link to my account and deleted my photo can u find the android phone number thats"

Read All 641 reviews Customer Service

Norton Antivirus

1.9 (260 reviews)
    • us.norton.com

"I have 2 accounts with Norton which renew every year; 1 for anti virus protection and 1 for extra storage capacity. I have just purchased an add on which I am unable to download because I cannot a) access my account even after pro..."

Read All 552 reviews Customer Service

Mcafee

1.7 (187 reviews)
    • www.mcafee.com

"I just want my subscription canceled immediately. I've talked with customer support 3 times in the last 2 years, and got no help whatsoever.the device I had broke 2 years ago. Forgot my account info, and just now got it figured ou..."

Read All 509 reviews Customer Service

Iolo Technologies

3.4 (284 reviews)
    • Software

"I recently bought system mechanic and was somehow subscribed to your $19.99. I do not need this, and do not want this. Before this charge was to be commenced on my account I attempted I contacted your customer support by phone. I..."

Read All 494 reviews Customer Service

AdTranquility

1.2 (165 reviews)
    • adtranquility.com

"I use this app and it did nothing but stop my phone from working correctly and now it is stealing money for my account is already charged my account twice in the last 2 weeks for something that was supposed to be paid once a..."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service