Browse Software Companies

Software

Microsoft

1.6 (406 reviews)
    • www.microsoft.com

"I was charged $6.99 for Microsoft office 365 but when I try to open Microsoft word it says I need to renew subscription"

Read All 838 reviews Customer Service

Avast Software

1.9 (278 reviews)
    • www.avast.com

"Avast automatic renewal on card with no notice. The system completly crashed from virus.over 12 months ago. and they refuse to refund $69.99AS IS PAST 30 DAYS. The software was never installed or used.
    Buyer Beware"

Read All 549 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Intuit

1.6 (179 reviews)
    • www.intuit.com

"Customer pays me Intuit holds money, what they call under review 60,000.00 sent to me from our vendor. They are holding funds while it is under review. Sent us email that funds would be delight with vague instructions on how to..."

Read All 409 reviews Customer Service

Actblue

1.3 (200 reviews)
    • secure.actblue.com

"I have not received the print of the White House with the President's two dogs. I paid $8.00 for it. My e-mail is mg5845@***.com"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Dropbox

1.6 (214 reviews)
    • www.dropbox.com

"No, the company "Dropbox" did NOT respond to my email requesting assistance for unauthorized charges billed to me by them."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

RoboKiller

1.5 (215 reviews)
    • www.robokiller.com

"When I go to RoboKiller to see how many calls I got it always comes up yesterdays number and all of those numbers were not even mentioned at all today when I signed on same thing in about an hour later after I wrote RoboKiller..."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Norton Antivirus

1.8 (163 reviews)
    • us.norton.com

"For the past couple weeks I have been getting the following error when Norton 360 tries to update. Now my wife is also getting it on her machine. What is the problem.
    Norton Live Update
    Error updating product
    We were unable to update..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Mcafee

1.5 (95 reviews)
    • www.mcafee.com

"Was on the phone with a representative and nothing was resolved. I am wanting to cancel the automatic renewal. I purchased a product at a cheaper price and then was charged for another product at a way higher price."

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service

reimage

2.9 (156 reviews)
    • www.reimageplus.com

"I asked for a refund a year ago they told me they did it. I had disputed the charge now they are saying because the refund didnt work before they wont do it despite telling me it was refunded. Help me please."

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

Safecart

1.2 (56 reviews)
    • www.safecart.com

"please give me information on order #SPPC-U310714****-37WLB. I have not received the item or know when it will arrive"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service