Skip to content

Social Media and Networking

Facebook

1.8 (28,752 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"This guy from Nigeria somehow got into my Facebook account, and it has been locked since May 13th 2024. I just want my Facebook account back"

Read All 108305 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.1 (5,328 reviews)
    • www.instagram.com

"My user name is kayyden_kayy and i cant get into it cause the number thats linked to it is an old number. I have acess to everything else."

Read All 20815 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tiktok

2.2 (2,254 reviews)
    • www.tiktok.com

"My parcel was supposed to arrive between the 15th and 17th of May. It is now the 21st of May and it still has not been delivered. I just want to know where my parcel is."

Read All 7813 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.7 (3,178 reviews)
    • Dating
    • www.zoosk.com

"The Zoosk site said it would send me through email a verification code. It never appeared! Not in my junk mail or in my inbox. I tried all day long.
    Yet I still received information from Zoosk so I know my email address was working..."

Read All 7644 reviews Customer Service

LinkedIn

1.8 (1,573 reviews)
    • www.linkedin.com

"I am writing to ask why LinkedIn refused to verify me when I stopped being a premium member, paying 40+ dollars a month. I sent my driver's license and it refused to verify my account. Then, I left because I was upset. Now, I am..."

Read All 4877 reviews Customer Service

Meta

1.6 (546 reviews)
    • about.meta.com

"Charges to debit card that I have no idea what for and had to go to my bank and straightened this out."

Read All 1550 reviews Customer Service

MeetMe

1.7 (461 reviews)
    • Dating
    • www.meetme.com

"Nothing has been resolved yet. I'm still negative 10k in diamonds. I don't understand why I'm a victim of fraudulent charges when I never paid for diamonds on MeetMe. I hope this will be fixed ASAP."

Read All 1326 reviews Customer Service

Pinterest

2.0 (493 reviews)
    • www.pinterest.com

"I am tired of getting notifications from Pinterest. I have never opened an account with you. I think my husband may have done so, as it appears that you can pin notes or things on a board. I don't know and don't really care, but..."

Read All 1301 reviews Customer Service

Twitter

1.9 (470 reviews)
    • twitter.com

"My daughter xid login problem please help meh don't Google account is login no Chrome browser login no application login please help my ex ID login problem thank you my ID problem this is 5 days don't login please help me because..."

Read All 1225 reviews Customer Service

Discord

2.2 (475 reviews)
    • discord.com

"Their support system is actually so bad. All our tickets which were submitted on their official support website are marked as 'solved' immediately after submitting. They never respond. I don't know how difficult it is to get in..."

Read All 1120 reviews Customer Service