Skip to content

Security and Protection Services

Fluent Home

1.2 (33 reviews)
    • www.fluenthome.com

"They Changed my contract from 3-5 years so I was forced to wait the 5 years and now they wont take calls, emails or even registered mail to cancel! Placed a stop payment they just change the numbers a bit and take the money..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Amcrest

2.1 (39 reviews)
    • amcrest.com

"I have an 8 camera system with dvr. 6 of the 8 work fine. The cat6 cables included in the system were only long enough for 2 cameras. I added cat6 cable length via a cat6 coupling which worked fine. The last 2 cameras will not..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AMP Smart

1.6 (30 reviews)
    • ampsmart.com

"It was good. Didn't have any problems. He waited till I had everything set up.. after that he asked if I had any other questions. And waited for my response."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Alliance Security

1.3 (25 reviews)
    • www.alliancesecurity.com

"I have been trying for days to call but I only get a busy signal. I wish to cancel my service because I cannot change the battery and am not using the service. Please contact me to arrange a time to get your equipment. Thank you."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Fjc Security

1.4 (17 reviews)
    • www.fjcsecurity.com

"Was harassed and physically molested by your employees on camera, unlawfully deterred from conducting business at 404 pine st bklyn ny"

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

WordLock

2.3 (13 reviews)
    • www.worldandmain.com

"Still can not get my lock open
    Lock is licked and I dont know the code
    Trying to find out if there is a universal code to open lock and how to reset the code"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Hikvision

2.2 (15 reviews)
    • www.hikvision.com

"I couldn't open hikvission i need password reset i cant reset kindly rectify and help me out thank you"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Clear Secure Identity

2.0 (14 reviews)
    • www.clearme.com

"I was told to start out. We were not gonna be charged for any time. But we will charge the 1st day and I have a serious problem with that because I was headed out of town. I said you wanna try clear with no charge. But my car was..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Signal 88 Security

1.3 (22 reviews)
    • signal88.com

"This company is a joke. They hire retards that so badly want to be real police officers, it is sickening. They harass people they should respect- they're all fat and gross."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Personal Com

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.personal.com

"I have multiple charges that were made by google starting on Feb 16th that I have not made. Case # submitted for fraud. Stop this or next, I will contact th FTC. I spent 2+ hours on the phone, only to get hung up onn"

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service