Browse Security and Protection Services Companies

Security and Protection Services

Amcrest

1.5 (20 reviews)
    • amcrest.com

"Call at 1030am on9/27 tech couldnt solve my problem So I was disconnected . On 9/23 same Identical scenario happened different technician .I am in possession of the names of both technicians if needed."

WordLock

2.0 (11 reviews)
    • www.worldandmain.com

"I have a wordlock alphabet code lock on my storage building and I cannot get it open. It seems as though the mechanism (thumb tab) will not open the lock when I put in my pass code...thoughts on how to unfreeze this mechanisms?
    I a..."

• Advertisements

Hawk Security

2.4 (17 reviews)
    • www.hawksecurity.com

"i recently attempted to cancel service with this company. I called and also put in writing as required. I asked for my contract. It was sent to me by my agent ( not customer service). They sent me an agreement from august of 2020...."

Vanquish Security And Investigation

1.7 (14 reviews)
    • www.vanquish-security.com

"This lot of cheaters asked us to do some digital work for them and after the produced and delivered they ignored us for weeks and didn't pay our heavily discounted price. They blocked our calls and even tried to sue us. We..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Nest Labs

2.4 (12 reviews)
    • nest.com

"Hello
    When we had the NEST Thermostat installed, we could adjust the temp and time settings on our Apple devices but since GOOGLE took over the app only allows us to change to ECO or AWAY settings. In the past I could set the therm..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

APX Alarm

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • www.apxalarm.com

"The people came to my house and made this offer we accepted at the time and they told us to contact them for ths cancellation which we did within the time frame they never came for the equipment and charge us anyway. I called..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca Security

2.1 (13 reviews)
    • www.melaleucasecurity.com

"Hace tres semanas, estoy tratando de hablar con el departamento en esPensilvaniantalONTpielvamos todosy yoaquy tú dicymulta elpagConamen ellalquitrjvicioy hacersemblancotetosrvaenorty ylpatronél esa minrsonal en espasro semHolahom..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Ezviz

2.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.ezvizlife.com

"No notifications, on my I phone App Library it is not showing in EZVIZ App Library notifications I can see in clips"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Arkidus Home Protection

• Security and Protection Services

"I spoke to Ray a few times when I didn't get my home protection paperwork then I finally did it did look legit but come to find out it wasn't thank goodness nothing went wrong that year."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Master Lock

1.5 (7 reviews)
    • www.masterlock.com

"Only took a small crowbar to break the shank. I would not use a master lock to protect a master lock"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service