Browse Security and Protection Services Companies

Security and Protection Services

Safetouch Security

1.9 (40 reviews)
    • www.safetouch.com

"I have been a customer for more than 15 years. I also purchased a system for my mother. She called for help with a ge concord 4 system with a low battery on a window. she waited on line for help for almost 10 mins. on hold and..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Geeni

1.9 (30 reviews)
    • mygeeni.com

"Will not let me connect any new cameras to the geeni app I paid for the monthly fee every month for now its not let me ask any of any more app anymore Cameron"

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Devcon Security

• www.devconsecurity.com

"I paid for the installation and services etc.
    I had problems with them and called another company to take over.
    The other company found that there was no wiring connected to the alarm system!
    I contacted Devcon who told me that the s..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Guardian Protection Services

1.7 (28 reviews)
    • www.guardianprotection.com

"I have had Guardian Protection for 4 years have had good service until my unit went out during a storm back in June!! They keep telling me I am under contract and cannot cancel yet they will not send anyone out to fix it!! They..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Ezviz

1.7 (27 reviews)
    • www.ezvizlife.com

"Camera not connect .so please help on this due any support. Team not help me and we olready provide my alnet no .
    My no 836825****"

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Counterforce Canada

1.3 (32 reviews)
    • www.counterforce.com

"We never signed up to use counterforce. We had signed up with a local company that was great! I believe they were bought out or sold to Counterforce. This company is not great. zero service, zero communication outside of relentles..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Nest Labs

2.4 (25 reviews)
    • nest.com

"UNIT failed rep didn't know how to fix AND she did not offer to replace Took a long time putting me on hold several times kept referring to someone else for advice Plus the unit itself did not say anything about not plugging in..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Amcrest

1.8 (30 reviews)
    • amcrest.com

"It has been 5 business days since placing order and the only thing I have received is confirmation that you received my payment."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Alliance Security

1.3 (24 reviews)
    • www.alliancesecurity.com

"I can not get anyone to answer my calls it go to a busy signal and then the line is disconnected the company is in Middletown ct but I cant find any company there for alliance security"

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Fjc Security

1.5 (16 reviews)
    • www.fjcsecurity.com

"I was walking into the wrong entrance but to me I thought its was the right one cause I watched four ppl enter and exit before I proceeded once procceeding to the door the SECURITY GUARD CAME FROM BEHIND ME NOT AT POST BUT FROM BE..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service