Skip to content

Security and Protection Services

Safe Haven Security

1.4 (96 reviews)
    • mysafehaven.com

"I paid 10 months on a 36-month contract with safe Haven ADT moved and opted into ADT directly safe haven illegally took money from my account, and now I have two overdraft fee, I was originally told lies to get this system and hav..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Pinnacle Security

1.8 (4 reviews)
    • pinnaclesecurity.com

"Right now moving to assisted living i would not refer anyone thus is not the first time i have had problems"

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AlliedBarton Security Services

1.7 (51 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services

"Your employee is disrespectful, always asleep on his location, definitely needs a new job! The guard on duty called me a *** and told me to stop being rude because I blew the horn so I could get into the gate to deliver my load!..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

SafeSound Personal Alarm Com

1.6 (52 reviews)
    • safesoundpersonalalarm.com

"On April 11, 2024, I ordered and paid for one of these using a credit card. I never received the product or my money back. I never received anything from them except a withdrawal from my card. Don't waste your time or money. This..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Skyline Security

1.5 (63 reviews)
    • www.skylinesecurity.com

"A sales associate came to my house on 10/24/2023. He first said that he worked for Brinks/ Skyline and then took out his phone to show pictures of customers. He claimed I would save, instead I pay more for less. The technician..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

IdentoGO

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • www.identogo.com

"Went to get fingerprinted, lady would not talk to me, and was mad she had to take fingerprints. The fingerprints she took failed as not adequate. All fingers were rated a 5...not usable, so I have to try again.none"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Central Security Group

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.centralsecuritygroup.com

"I recently switched my phone to VoIP. Had questions about my system. The guy in the tech Dept was friendly and courteous, tested my system and made suggestions to get my system up and going, he then transferred me to a lady in sal..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

CPI Security

1.7 (66 reviews)
    • cpisecurity.com

"Have been without an alarm system for over 3 weeks now. 1st call to CPI the tech said all my doors and trap were reset and on line. Alarm still did not work. Second call to CPI said batteries needed to be changed and they would..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Foscam

2.1 (39 reviews)
    • www.foscam.com

"Lost foscam camera connection to my wifi.
    Contacted the customer service department and they responded with curticy and professionalism"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Ezviz

1.6 (35 reviews)
    • www.ezvizlife.com

"Cant get in touch with Customerservice. You cant get a hold of them to text, email and phone service. Worst customer support."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service