Browse Security and Protection Services Companies

Security and Protection Services

Swann

1.7 (119 reviews)
    • us.swann.com

"system is not recording playback, after many e.mails with Earle who has been most helpfull, and advice from support, and having tried every which way the problem persists, e.mail from Earle to inform me that I will receive a..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Alder Home Security

1.7 (119 reviews)
    • www.alder.com

"Key fob and door sensors have not been received. Door sensor errors and key fob loss of service. Was told that we would receive both the key fob and sensors by this last Friday."

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allied Universal

1.4 (89 reviews)
    • www.aus.com

"I quite this job because of how unethical and abusive this company is. Just goes to show even when u don't work there (If you are lucky to get ahold of someone they are gonna treat u like trash..) probably a worse company then..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Frontpoint Security

1.9 (130 reviews)
    • www.frontpointsecurity.com

"No service since end of 2023 Called to cancel...they say you need to go on-line to cancel. They tried to tell me that I have a 3 year contract since I renewed in 2023. I had been a customer since 2020, I don't recall renewing. I..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Qsee

1.6 (80 reviews)
    • www.q-see.com

"Can not log in to my security system I need a password reset my address is 801 poplar lane Melbourne fl 32901"

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Geeni

2.0 (81 reviews)
    • mygeeni.com

"Got the flood light, camera with siren. Will not connect period! You call the customer service line and its all about selling you a deal you wear around your neck for health issues not to mention its a BOT not a live person! You..."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

First Alert

1.6 (92 reviews)
    • www.firstalert.com

"These are installed in the unit I rent, and they are terrible. The one started beeping randomly at all hours of the dayjust one beep. Then, about a month later, it started doing five chirps in a row every minute, indicating the un..."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

Protection One

1.7 (52 reviews)
    • www.protectionone.com

"August 2 alarm was disarmed. I received text message over my phone.. it has worked up to this point.. Reset it Aug 9th and received no message over phone.. Called protection one (pissed consumer) was told to go online. I set up..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Ackerman Security Systems

1.9 (91 reviews)
    • www.ackermansecurity.com

"I was mischarged by Ackerman during the transition to ADT. My home phone # was not correctly transferred, which resulted in my not being contacted when the false alarm occurred and police being mistakenly sent to my house. Now..."

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service

Safeguard America

1.4 (83 reviews)
    • www.safeguard24.com

"There is a problem with me getting my bill. Last month I had to pay 2 months together. This is unacceptable. Please solve this problem!!!
    Ann Cave
    3309 Westfield Ave
    Fort Worth, Texas 76133
    I have used your service for many years now..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service