Browse Security and Protection Services Companies

Security and Protection Services

Floureon

2.1 (154 reviews)
    • www.floureon.com

"My Floureon CCTV digital video recorder developed a fault, in that it does not work. According to a window pop-up, it requires a file upgrade. I have attempted to contact Floureon directly and via Pissed. They have not responded...."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service

Reolink

1.7 (152 reviews)
    • reolink.com

"Delivery service left ticket on door saying they would try again the next day because I was not here to sign for it. I never requested that it should be signed for and The delivery people never returned.I left a note on the door..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Honeywell

1.7 (138 reviews)
    • honeywell.com

"Quiero saber si mi termostato ya. Ya no sirve. Porque lo aéreo a 72 y baja la temperatura a 69 y no prende mi calefacción"

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Wyze Labs

2.4 (142 reviews)
    • wyze.com

"Shipment never received. Hard finding someone to assist. Shipped through Amazon. Possible Amazon problem or usps problem. Product itself is great. Have had cameras up and running for years no problems."

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service

Protect America

1.5 (99 reviews)
    • www.protectamerica.com

"March 7,2020
    RE: Cancellation of service
    On May 15 2018 I emailed Protect America and got operater Miranda, and call back ticket # 852823, at that time I told her to cancel the service and that the other alarm company was here and s..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Slomins

1.5 (131 reviews)
    • www.slomins.com

"This company is a fraud who preys on elderly people who have no idea about technology and starts billing them without their knowledge or consent. They try to make deliveries when people are not home for heating oil they never..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Sentry Safe

1.7 (82 reviews)
    • www.sentrysafe.com

"Have been trying for days to speak with someone that can help me get into my safe and Ive waited for over an hour trying to get ahold of someone that can help with my issue"

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Yi Technology

1.6 (111 reviews)
    • www.yitechnology.com

"Having trouble reaching someone to set up surveillance camera. No one answering the telephone calls or answering machine nothing. What's going on with the customer service here!"

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Tru Bolt

1.6 (98 reviews)
    • www.truboltlocks.info

"Had someone entered my home by pushing some numbers, and it canceled out my codes, and they got in less than 10 minutes"

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

Frontpoint Security

1.8 (124 reviews)
    • www.frontpointsecurity.com

"I have been trying to cancel my service for multiple months now. Every time I call the customer service number, I have been put on hold for multiple hours. Still haven't been able to cancel. They have essentially made it..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service