Browse Security and Protection Services Companies

Security and Protection Services

Brinks Home Security

1.4 (171 reviews)
    • brinkshome.com

"I am most unhappy with your service! If you cant come by and install my upgrade free of charge, I have a different company that will! You give no service and Im pretty much done. Have spent three days on hold and cant talk to..."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

Slomins

1.5 (118 reviews)
    • www.slomins.com

"Oil ran dry and now they want to charge me $250 plus oil delivery. I had no idea that there was a balance for service contract since somewhere it became paperless billing"

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sentry Safe

1.7 (66 reviews)
    • www.sentrysafe.com

"Although i was able to get in the safe after weeks of thinking it was the battries and changing them several times all while making sure i got ones that expired 2030/2031 like was suggested by your company. well knocking ok it..."

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

Protection One

1.6 (51 reviews)
    • www.protectionone.com

"Your not worth any further effort. Ill be looking for a different service. Also the company is too cheap to even send a return envelope with their bill."

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service

Ackerman Security Systems

2.7 (84 reviews)
    • www.ackermansecurity.com

"I have been a customer for many years and your customer service is terrible. In one instance your phone tech failed to tell me that I should not use a particular brand of batteries for a glass-break sensor, but the tech who came o..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Allied Universal

1.5 (75 reviews)
    • www.aus.com

"Allied Universal Security on Long Island is letting Security officers with expired Licenses continue to work. This should not be aloud!!"

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Frontpoint Security

2.7 (100 reviews)
    • www.frontpointsecurity.com

"I was contacted by Frontpoint Security that they needed payment for the last 2 months of service I have been a customer for 3 years. Yea, I know. I changed my card and they didn't have the number. Fair enough. However, I told the..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Safeguard America

1.3 (78 reviews)
    • www.safeguard24.com

"Both of my parents were diagnosed with terminal illnesses 4 months apart. I've had to move them in with me and sell their home. I contacted the 1-80*-833-**** number and have had nothing but the run around and horrible service. Th..."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

First Alert

1.5 (79 reviews)
    • www.firstalert.com

"We got a P1210 Smoke Detector on 12/20 and now 10/21 it's beeping. It is date stamped 2019 Apr 10 We have had problems with other P1210 Smoke detectors where they only lasted a year or two but thought it might have been a fluke..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Qsee

1.6 (63 reviews)
    • www.q-see.com

"Subscribed for Q-See Premium Support for $89.99.
    Tried to get help or get any kind of information.
    Can not reach Support 833-400-**** (simply got disconnected after several minutes of "one of our technicians will be with your moment..."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service