Browse Security and Protection Services Companies

Security and Protection Services

ADT

1.5 (658 reviews)
    • www.adt.com

"August 13, I cancel my serviced with ADT base on there window time to be at my home within a four hour window never show up return there camera in the alloted time frame money to be refunded never send have contacted them every..."

Read All 1582 reviews Customer Service

Vivint

1.8 (429 reviews)
    • www.vivint.com

"Do not trust this company. Almost 60 days later I am still waiting on the DVR portion. When I called and asked them to pick up their equipment and give me a refund, they advised I only had 3 days to test out the system - but I..."

Read All 802 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Monitronics

1.6 (327 reviews)
    • www.monitronics.com

"My alarm system malfunctions sometimes. The last time I could not turn it off. It beeped all day and night. Want to cancel the service, but they would not do it unless I paid $500. Said I had a phone contract. We never made a..."

Read All 732 reviews Customer Service

Lorex

1.9 (484 reviews)
    • www.lorextechnology.com

"I was told I would receive an email with instructions. I wasn't told I had a time limit to answer. I run a business from my home and explained I may not get to it right away. Before I knew it I had two emails original one and then..."

Read All 685 reviews Customer Service

Arlo

1.6 (391 reviews)
    • www.arlo.com

"Hi -
    I purchased Arlo and I am very unhappy with both Arlo support and Best Buy support.
    I told them several times that I live in California and need the security cameras because I am not there.
    But they set up cameras that need to b..."

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service

Ring Security

2.2 (257 reviews)
    • ring.com

"Camera not working in Florida not work in about week would like to work since I am paying for service"

Read All 443 reviews Customer Service

Night Owl

2.5 (217 reviews)
    • nightowlsp.com

"Hooked everything up cameras worked at first tried to go to a multi screen and it asked me to update my password.
    I tried to go to app to update and it won't let me do anything now.
    Worst system I have bought and we have 18 properti..."

Read All 418 reviews Customer Service

Safe Home Security

1.5 (135 reviews)
    • www.safehomesecurityinc.com

"I have moved and want my service canceled
    Thanks
    Also I was not able to cancel this service once I moved out of my house so I had to continue paying for this service for an additional 18 months even though I no longer lived at the a..."

Read All 372 reviews Customer Service

Floureon

2.3 (115 reviews)
    • www.floureon.com

"I'm locked out and need to reset my DVR but Its not hooked up to wifi or modem product is a floureon H.264 network/digital video recorder"

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

Protect America

1.5 (99 reviews)
    • www.protectamerica.com

"March 7,2020
    RE: Cancellation of service
    On May 15 2018 I emailed Protect America and got operater Miranda, and call back ticket # 852823, at that time I told her to cancel the service and that the other alarm company was here and s..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service