Browse Security and Protection Services Companies

Security and Protection Services

Arlo

1.5 (1,374 reviews)
    • www.arlo.com

"To whom it may concern,
    I purchased your Arlo Pro 2 cameras about four years ago from Costco. Last week I was logged out of the app that gave me access to my cameras and denied access to log back in. I can make countless calls and..."

Read All 2267 reviews Customer Service

ADT

1.5 (737 reviews)
    • www.adt.com

"Our contract has been fulfilled and we would like to cancel our service.
    You have made this nearly impossible. Please confirm that you HAVE canceled our ADT service.
    acct# 31317****
    Code: Aardvark"

Read All 1692 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vivint

1.5 (454 reviews)
    • www.vivint.com

"for about a week now ( approx) i been getting spamdaily from them or some 3rd party on there behalf
    used there chat function on there site got nothing but scripted auto replies and disconnected, about 5 or 6 people did this
    i stated..."

Read All 841 reviews Customer Service

Monitronics

1.6 (327 reviews)
    • www.monitronics.com

"My alarm system malfunctions sometimes. The last time I could not turn it off. It beeped all day and night. Want to cancel the service, but they would not do it unless I paid $500. Said I had a phone contract. We never made a..."

Read All 732 reviews Customer Service

Ring Security

2.2 (398 reviews)
    • ring.com

"Save all history on all cameras for 4403 Cherryville road bells to 38006 for Kandice Medlin regardless of email I am gaining ownership back of my cameras and I have to provide footage to the police asap"

Read All 721 reviews Customer Service

Lorex

1.7 (501 reviews)
    • www.lorex.com

"I have ordered cameras from Lorex and the French customs asked for the EU / French declaration of conformity (stating the RED (Radio Equipment Directive) and Rohs). First time they ask for this document but it is now required.
    Lore..."

Read All 712 reviews Customer Service

Night Owl

1.9 (239 reviews)
    • nightowlsp.com

"No couldn't get through the line no customer service and also I didn't fix my problem I just want to reset my DVR cuz I forgot my password"

Read All 463 reviews Customer Service

Brinks Home Security

1.4 (308 reviews)
    • brinkshome.com

"I have been a customer for 18 years. My security system stopped working so I called Brinks customer service and they said they would send me a wireless door sensor. I told them I had a hardwired system. They said it wouldn't..."

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

Safe Home Security

1.5 (148 reviews)
    • www.safehomesecurityinc.com

"I would like to cancel my account since I have not received any service from you since 6/20. Brink's security came in and changed all my equipment and offered me better and updated service. I did not realize I had signed a..."

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

Google Nest

1.8 (215 reviews)
    • store.google.com

"I had a problem setting up my mini google home. The password is not working. I needed help with it. I tried putting the password from the internet box. Its not working even though I have internet in my appartment."

Read All 384 reviews Customer Service