Browse Security and Protection Services Companies

Security and Protection Services

ADT

1.5 (663 reviews)
    • www.adt.com

"In June 2018 I decided to leave the home alone service I had because they were charging me, I believe, $40.00 a month. I responded to a brochure I received in the mail which said among other things that the monitoring fee would..."

Read All 1590 reviews Customer Service

Vivint

1.8 (432 reviews)
    • www.vivint.com

"We have been scammed by this company..All I say is dont do it..They have a script that is followed I suppose..All I can say is I need medication after my interaction with this companyThey should be shame..Now Im looking like dang..."

Read All 808 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Monitronics

1.6 (327 reviews)
    • www.monitronics.com

"My alarm system malfunctions sometimes. The last time I could not turn it off. It beeped all day and night. Want to cancel the service, but they would not do it unless I paid $500. Said I had a phone contract. We never made a..."

Read All 732 reviews Customer Service

Lorex

1.9 (489 reviews)
    • www.lorextechnology.com

"1 out of 4 cameras in the brand package that I purchased has blurry video during the night (infrared mode). This is after I installed the whole system at a customer's place.
    1. I filled out an online support ticket for replacement...."

Read All 690 reviews Customer Service

Arlo

1.6 (420 reviews)
    • www.arlo.com

"I already have a Arlo accout to watch over my mom, we recently got one for our home, but when i try and ser up its telling me that account already exsist, how do i get a account for my own Arlo. I only have 1 email address."

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

Ring Security

2.1 (266 reviews)
    • ring.com

"I have a O-ring account and I lost my phone but it was a iPhone so when you lose it you have to restart over I have a new email address Im trying to log into a new one and hook up my iPhone with my rain and it will not do it it..."

Read All 465 reviews Customer Service

Night Owl

2.5 (219 reviews)
    • nightowlsp.com

"Went online to resolve password issue but put in S/N and did not recognize therefore ended any further resolution. Very upset that no tech support human or otherwise to resolve mattering"

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

Safe Home Security

1.5 (138 reviews)
    • www.safehomesecurityinc.com

"To whom it may concern:
    I am terminating my accounts, number 371461, effective December, 2021 with my final payment.
    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    Arlene Gonzalez"

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Floureon

2.3 (117 reviews)
    • www.floureon.com

"System down have a 3-year warranty that I can't get anyone to take care of can't get anyone to contact me back I'll call the manufacturer I called the warranty company my cameras are still down I paid a lot of money for my..."

Read All 273 reviews Customer Service

Protect America

1.5 (99 reviews)
    • www.protectamerica.com

"March 7,2020
    RE: Cancellation of service
    On May 15 2018 I emailed Protect America and got operater Miranda, and call back ticket # 852823, at that time I told her to cancel the service and that the other alarm company was here and s..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service