Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Diamond RV

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.diamondrv.com

"My wife and I took our RY to Diamond RV for service and repair. I high-lighted the issues I wanted repaired. 1. Brakes. 2. Steering tightened. 3. All heat fixed. Shocks replaced and overall balance. Then to go bumper to bumper to..."

Des Moines Rv

2.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.rvone.com

"bought new on august 10 2017 so we got two dealer rv one in des moines iowa the said generator won't run october 7 still can't get it two run the slide went in and out at 6 in difference cabinets wood is chipped on 3 of them two..."

• Advertisements

Budget Rvs Of Texas

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.budgetrvsoftexas.com

"Our new 2021 Old School trailer had axle and tire clearance issues that left us stranded in Tennessee and we finally had to leave Tennessee to come home after almost a month of waiting for parts. The repair shop in Tennessee..."

Riverside Rv

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.riversidervs.net

"Bought our retro 175 brand new and in one year the particle board flooring rotted out with no way to fix it. Called company and noone will call us back about floors at all!"

Pacific Boat Trailers

• www.pacifictrailers.com

"I ordered 4 brake assemblies from these guys online. When the parts finally arrived they were packed like garbage and were damaged. I've called several times only to get some kid who always says he's giving it to his manager and i..."

McClains RV

3.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.mcclainsrv.com

"If you want to buy an RV here the salesmen do a good job selling you one but that is where the customer service STOPS! We bought our Winnebago View two years ago, beware the salesmen are sneaky and will sell you one without tellin..."

Manteca Trailer and Camper

• mantecatrailer.com

"Once I signed the papers.
    NOBODY, would return my calls for any reason. I had issues from the start all 100% out of pocked even though my 5th wheel was brand new, under warranty and I bought the extended warranty. One of the air..."

MakeMyTrailer

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • makemytrailer.com

"My husband and I were going to order a 7x14 custom cargo trailer. I spoke with Chloe to try to finish up my order. She was so rude through the whole thing I was in shock. In the end I told her I would need to know how much it..."

Kitsap Rv

2.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.kitsaprv.org

"We had on motorhome on consignment with Kitsap RV. Our contract was for 14 days. At the end of 14 days the contract stated they would buy it from us at the agreed price. The contract was up 10 days ago and they haven't paid us..."

Fraserway Rv

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.fraserway.com

"Good afternoon. My husband and I purchased a new holiday trailer from you several years back. We had a relatively decent experience. There was a hiccup in the following spring regarding our batteries. I was able to resolve this ma..."