Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Giant Rv

2.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.giantrv.com

"I made an appointment for new tires they had me drive it in twice and both times waited until I got home To cancel. When I made the original appointment, I emphasized that I was using vacation time and had a big trip planned. I..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Dan Gamel RV

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.gamel.com

"I was never an employee or customer of DG, but I did work for a local bank at which DG had several accounts. The bank manager and I made an appointment to go talk to DG about his company's retirement program. We showed up 10..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Westland Camping Center

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • westlandcamping.com

"I completely recommend this great RV dealer.
    The sales staff and service support is awesome. I was on an extended trip to the Southwest when my refrigerator stopped working. I called the service department and they diagnosed the pr..."

Tom Johnson Camping Center

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.tomjohnsoncamping.com

"Absolutely the worse buying experience ever. Bought a new Camper on 4/11/2020 should have just walked out but didn't. Got home Camper was missing parts including a Screen Room Also found several "fixes" also. Multiple attempts to..."

The Motor Coach Outlet

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.buyherepayhererv.com

"Had an agreement on a price put a deposit down and after the deposit they tried to rack up the price and bribed me money to take down a bad review. Never do business with these crooks go somewhere else."

Rv World Of Georgia

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.rvworldofgeorgia.com

"Took my camper out first of April, heat did not work, stove would not work, and fan over stove worked part time. Took it in for service, took almost two weeks to look at it, one and a half weeks to get fan, they put it on,..."

Rv Outlet Usa

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.rv007.com

"In March, 2019, we had several repairs made to our 6 year old 5th wheel trailer. We paid around $4,000 for all the repairs - reasonable price for what was done. On a trip this month, our automatic leveling system became inoperable..."

Nelsons Rvs

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.nelsonsrvs.com

"I made a deal to buy a camper, went back and forth on the price and Bryan gave me the price all-inclusive out the door cash. My wife and I agreed on everything then I was told I had to buy or bring my own battery. OK, just as I..."

Leisure Time Rv

1.3 (1 review)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

"My wife and i bought a 2005 pull behind camper from leisure time . Several years ago the finance co gave me a draft for payment. I personally took the draft out ther my self after i got home the manager called saying he didnt..."

Haylett Auto And Rv

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.haylettautoandrv.com

"AVOID Haylett RV of Coldwater Michigan.
    i went by about an hour after they open and the doors are locked and lights off. camper im looking at doesn't have a price listed online just "Call for price" i request the price through emai..."