Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Orlando Rv

3.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.rvone.com

"When calling for service department it goes to a recording saying they will call you back which seldom happens.
    Finally got through on February 10, 2021 and was told first available service date was April 5, 2021 which I booked.
    Cal..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Dixie Rv

2.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.dixierv.com

"Well I am not one to complain much, but I have been trying to talk to someone in customer service for a week now. I have left messages and even a voice mail, still not a word. When you spend 50k on a RV and you have a question..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

KZ Recreational Vehicles

3.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.kz-rv.com

"I want my money back. Or you buy it back. Bretz has had it for 16 weeks off and on and has never fixed it. A breaker burned up and was told we was lucky the fifth wheel didn't burn up. I don't want it please take it back. My wife..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Fife RV Center

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.fifervcenter.com

"First, we love our 2018 Bay Star 3401 and have driven across the US. While in Washington state contacted Fife rv, Newmar authorized repair, regarding leaking kitchen faucet. They requested photos and detailed explanation,which we..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Media Camping Center

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.mediacampingctr.com

"I agree this co sucks. I'm ashamed it's my local camping shop. I'll never do business with these rude and cheating ***. The main guy there is an {{Redacted}} and thief. Just look at their pricing and you get the vibes..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Gayle Kline RV

2.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.gayleklinerv.com

"My wife and I came in looking for a new travel trailer and found one we were interested in, yet the salesman did not seem interested in selling it to us. We left to go home and think about it. In the meantime, the model we were in..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Scamp Trailers

2.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.scamptrailers.com

"We bought our scamp 2 years ago and took it on a North Carolina to Florida camping trip. We decided to have the dual propane tanks installed when we ordered the trailer. Prior to leaving on the trip I did the pre-trip check. Lug n..."

Gillettes Interstate Rv

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • gillettesinterstaterv.com

"MY 2019 Jayco Pinnacle has been broken since i picked it up 5/29/19 GILLETTE dose not seem to care in fact they told me the problem was not there problem it was Jaycos . also my wife wrote a review and our salesman .MIKE started..."

Crestview Rv

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.crestviewrv.com

"We bought a brand new rv. There were issues so grand design ok me to get a service man come to RV to assess the problems. Andrew was the person the ordered the parts from they call me to let me know Andrew was not answering any..."

Ron Hoover Rv And Marine

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.ronhoover.com

"***Pay attention to warranty/service reviews. They speak to the true nature of a company. Any retailer can put up a façade to make a sale.***
    Purchased from Ron Hoover because of the Forest River name. Forest River is owned by Berk..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service