Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Redwood Rv

1.5 (15 reviews)
    • redwood-rv.com

"We bought this Redwood 19 months ago . It had been on 3 short trips less than 1000 miles travel over all. We have had to replace fireplace convection ,oven dishwasher ,one of the a/c , front jacks , bar pulling away from wall and..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Terry Vaughn Rv

2.3 (13 reviews)
    • www.terryvaughnrvs.com

"We have our RV in San Marcos. It's only 3 months old. Fridge went out. We are left on our own to find a repair person, pay out of pocket on something that's under warranty. Pathetic. Do not expect any help from them when you..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

America Choice Rv

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.americachoicerv.com

"Worst experience I have ever had buying a high ticket item. This dealership was extremely dishonest. We traded an RV that had water damage and mold, which made me sick. Had to sleep on a mattress on the floor at my son’s house for..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Blue Dog Rv

1.2 (10 reviews)
    • www.bluedogrv.com

"Lies lies more lies
    Starting with Trent the corporate sales manager.
    Never ordered my parts reimbursement sent for jack.
    Service had 13 items to be repaired.
    I live 180 miles from Blue Dog and after driving for pick up ...nothing was..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Beaudry RV

• www.beaudryrv.com

"I know this is old but I would like to talk to someone that has been scammed by Beaudry RV
    Username ruger or Donna Morgan you out there?
    My email is...
    Stollenrv@***.com

I might have some interesting info and updates. Shoot me an em..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

North Trail Rv Center

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.northtrailrv.com

"On )8/29/2019 i was shopping online for a motorhome. I went to their webite and tried to set my search guildline to used. Their site automatically goes to used and new. Not just used. I then tried to choose the class i want and it..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Palomino Rv

1.7 (6 reviews)
    • www.palominorv.com

"I never heard back from them . Just want to know the weight limit on the couch and table fold down beds on a 2015 Palomino by Solaire . Please and thank you !"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Gatortail Trailers

2.7 (7 reviews)
    • gatortailtrailers.com

"Zero customer service before the sale
    After seeing reviews that they just sell garbage and don’t answer people I’m glad that didn’t answer before trying to get my money Sad Sad"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Motor Home Specialist

1.8 (9 reviews)
    • www.mhsrv.com

"I have messed with them for 3 months. Sold my motor home to individual, requested my remaining warranty be cancelled and money returned. Ashley said I needed letter that said account paid off at bank and bill of sale. This I sent..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Tampa Rv

1.9 (9 reviews)
    • www.rvone.com

"I purchased a 2019 Palomino Columbus 366RL 1492 January 2019 and the service prior to signing the contract was awesome. Things started downhill before the ink was dry. RVONE NOSERVICE took over immediately. Reporting warranty..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service