Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Blue Dog Rv

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.bluedogrv.com

"Purchase trailer used it 2 nights the slide out would not go in because there are so many metal shavings in the track that the track is ruined. Now the trailer sits there at the repair shop while the rest of summer passes I am..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Outdoors Rv

2.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.outdoorsrvmfg.com

"We were lucky it happened close to home instead of on the freeway. Outdoors acknowledged the faulty weld and agreed to compensate me, but would only pay $250 toward the $1500 repair. Their quality of build definitely needs work...."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Entegra Coach

1.7 (13 reviews)
    • www.entegracoach.com

"I went online to find that Integra service gives three phone numbers. The first phone number is a Fax No.(800) 517-****"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Best Preowned RV

4.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.bestpreownedrv.com

"We discovered BestPreownedRV through their website, and it was a pleasant experience from the beginning. On at least 4 occasions we were at their lot to look at motorhomes, as new models arrived. Josh had a positive attitude and w..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Ultimate RV

2.0 (20 reviews)
    • www.ultimatervsales.com

"Refuses to refund $2000.00 of my money. Will be filing a lawsuit against this company for sure. You cant just hold a person's money hostage. Against the law. I do not see how they are still in business. Also filing a report with..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Redwood Rv

1.7 (20 reviews)
    • redwood-rv.com

"I saw these at an RV show in Toronto Canada this spring. So today I took my wife to look at then at the dealer. We looked a three brand new units. The dog and finish of the trim was terrible, drawers in the kitchen installed cat..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Bullyan Rv

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.bullyanrvs.com

"After we negotiated the price for our Pre Owned Cougar 5th wheel over the phone (we live in Iowa, a 5.5 hr drive away), my wife went up to the dealership 3 day later, with check in hand, to inspect the camper. She found a number..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Terry Vaughn RVs

2.3 (13 reviews)
    • www.terryvaughnrvs.com

"We have our RV in San Marcos. It's only 3 months old. Fridge went out. We are left on our own to find a repair person, pay out of pocket on something that's under warranty. Pathetic. Do not expect any help from them when you..."

Palomino RV

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • palominorv.com

"Awning rod bent no reason causing bar to bend when putting in and canvas tore due to this happening so want bar replaced"

Motor Home Specialist

1.6 (13 reviews)
    • www.mhsrv.com

"June 26, 2022
    SALES VISIT - NEW
    What a disaster. Still getting a Class C Thor Sprinter fixed after 9 months. They dont answer the phone. They cut ceiling lights the the day we left, because we couldnt switch them off. The slide out..."