Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Rv World

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.rvworldinc.com

"We bought our RV in December 2017 and it has been on their lot for warranty work since memorial day 2018 I have talked with three different service technicians and they have had my camper more than I have with no urgency To fix..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Wagners RV

2.7 (14 reviews)
    • www.wagnersrv.com

"Manufacture problem that occurred on our first Camino trip with tailed 100 miles away. Got service from, somewhere closer as wee could not drive with camper the way it was. They would not pay for the repairs. It was not my thing..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Longview RV SuperStores

2.9 (18 reviews)
    • www.longviewrv.com

"Would never do business with this company again. Did not do what they said, RV when picked up was a mess nothing worked properly. Sales doesnt know if there awake or asleep, service laughed at sales Dept. Who is running this..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Gander RV

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • rv.ganderoutdoors.com

"Had a July 1st appt, slide bracket, on 2017 M33 Mallard, pulled out of the wall, which happened June 6th, but that was the soonest Gander could look at it. No big deal, everyone is shorthanded, I get it.
    The following week, it was..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Demartini Rv

1.9 (12 reviews)
    • www.demartinirv.com

"Salesman made a point to shake hands on a purchase of a motorhome. The rig needed three repairs. When I got home(half way across the country) and I checked the repairs....two of the three items were not done. I had the repairs..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Snapper Trailers

1.9 (19 reviews)
    • www.snappertrailers.com

"The trailer wasnt built right and the salesman could care less, etc. but it appears his attitude is comes from the lack of managements involvement and their poor attitude towards customer service.
    I drove 6 hrs round trip to find o..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Best Preowned RV

4.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.bestpreownedrv.com

"We discovered BestPreownedRV through their website, and it was a pleasant experience from the beginning. On at least 4 occasions we were at their lot to look at motorhomes, as new models arrived. Josh had a positive attitude and w..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Ultimate RV

2.0 (20 reviews)
    • www.ultimatervsales.com

"Refuses to refund $2000.00 of my money. Will be filing a lawsuit against this company for sure. You cant just hold a person's money hostage. Against the law. I do not see how they are still in business. Also filing a report with..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Outdoors Rv

2.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.outdoorsrvmfg.com

"Bought a bran new creekside in 2017 and 3 years later the floor is rotting beneath our feet! Even with extended warranty they say its not considered a major component. After insurance looking into the matter they presume the..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Bullyan Rv

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.bullyanrvs.com

"After we negotiated the price for our Pre Owned Cougar 5th wheel over the phone (we live in Iowa, a 5.5 hr drive away), my wife went up to the dealership 3 day later, with check in hand, to inspect the camper. She found a number..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service