Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Little Dealer Little Prices RV

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.littledealer.com

"It is hard to find the words to describe the train wreck of an experience we had dealing with this company, its employees, the owner and of course our lemon of a travel trailer. Almost a year later we have received zero help,..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Curtis Trailers

1.7 (22 reviews)
    • curtistrailers.com

"I was told by the sales manager that he would contact Duratain and let them know they needed to repair my RV that they put their coating on. they took Duratain's word and nothing happened to repair my RV.
    I am very dissatisfied wit..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Travel Lite RV

1.4 (25 reviews)
    • travelliterv.com

"We purchased a 2018 Falcon F19RB because of the appealing swept triangle teardrop shape, bold graphics and high clearance wheels. We did not realize all looks are deceiving! The day we drove home, we got a hint of our future with..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Rv World

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.rvworldinc.com

"We bought our RV in December 2017 and it has been on their lot for warranty work since memorial day 2018 I have talked with three different service technicians and they have had my camper more than I have with no urgency To fix..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Wagners RV

2.7 (14 reviews)
    • www.wagnersrv.com

"Manufacture problem that occurred on our first Camino trip with tailed 100 miles away. Got service from, somewhere closer as wee could not drive with camper the way it was. They would not pay for the repairs. It was not my thing..."

Longview RV SuperStores

2.9 (18 reviews)
    • www.longviewrv.com

"Would never do business with this company again. Did not do what they said, RV when picked up was a mess nothing worked properly. Sales doesnt know if there awake or asleep, service laughed at sales Dept. Who is running this..."

DeMartini RV

1.8 (13 reviews)
    • www.demartinirv.com

"If you are buying a used RV from them don't trust their inspections. They assured us they would go through and fixed everything after bringing it home our roof leaked, propain line was cracked, batteries were shot, and the..."

Snapper Trailers

1.8 (20 reviews)
    • www.snappertrailers.com

"Pricing advertising is half what you will encounter. Try a link, you'll find out! Typical bait and switch."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Blue Dog Rv

1.3 (17 reviews)
    • www.bluedogrv.com

"August in Portland Oregon I bought a brand new 2021 Astoria 2903BH, paid cash.
    Got totally ripped off on the "Extended Warranty" (If you buy the extended warranty, we come to you!) and the salesman "Dwayne Godfrey" was a ghost as s..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Outdoors Rv

2.5 (21 reviews)
    • www.outdoorsrvmfg.com

"I haven't had a reply from outdoors rv. I'm considering contacting the Better Business Bureau about the factory wiring with concern it could become catastrophic and dangerous."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service