Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Cruiser Rv

1.7 (47 reviews)
    • www.cruiserrv.com

"Dont buy a Shadow Cruiser 239 unless you plan to always have full hook up. They plumbed the kitchen sink to the black tank, so it fills up within 36 hours."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Chesaco Rv

1.6 (45 reviews)
    • www.chesacorv.com

"BUYER BEWARE!! Read the reviews, especially the multiple 1 star reviews here and on Yelp. We placed a $1,000.00 refundable deposit on a pre-order for a new RV. In the interim my cancer treatment started and we had to cancel the or..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

StarCraft RV

1.5 (33 reviews)
    • starcraftrv.com

"called to get info on why after two new hot water heater installs we still get no hit water. Katy from Jayco in Indiana is ride and it is too much clearly for her to get up from her chair where her *** is glued to go ask a..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Flagg Rv

1.9 (34 reviews)
    • www.flaggrv.com

"I recently called service to place a order for a mirror and side window. The service manager named Jessica was the rudest person I have ever had to deal with in my 40 years of dealing with the public. This co. Should be ashamed..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Newmar

2.3 (31 reviews)
    • www.newmarcorp.com

"We were sold on Newmar, this is our second original owner coach, and to say the least Newmars quality and customer service is the worst. We have a 2015 fully loaded Canyon Star, and currently all of our furniture is seriously..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Buffalo Rv

1.7 (33 reviews)
    • buffalorv.rvone.com

"Its been two months now I waited for my to be delivers every time when I call they tell me its stil in airport its been month now while its in airport"

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Paul Everts Rv

1.9 (28 reviews)
    • www.rvcountry.com

"i bought my trailer 7/2019, my Truck went to pieces so i haven't been able to tow it anywhere so it's just been sitting and i go out twice a month to check on it!!!!! and there's no sign of water anywhere!!!!! well i just opened..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Gander RV

1.6 (39 reviews)
    • www.ganderrv.com

"Purchased a new sofa and when it was installed it was the wrong one and also had a slice in it. Had SPA Deluxe package done and unit was never cleaned properly. Black streaks and spots on body. The roof was only partially..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Highland Ridge RV

1.7 (30 reviews)
    • www.highlandridgerv.com

"Sales person and on the 5th wheel stated had side and roof hookup for Solar. Only had side and did not honor the statement as Label states!"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Bretz Rv And Marine

1.8 (25 reviews)
    • www.bretzrv.com

"I would like to give a 5 star review, to our sales person, Jarrett Leister...Thank you for making this purchase a stress free experiance , ..thank you for being there for any and all questions, and even taking my calls on..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service