Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Chesaco Rv

1.6 (43 reviews)
    • www.chesacorv.com

"Placed a deposit on a camper and they could not secure financing. I have been waiting for a refund of a 1000.00 for a week."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Flagg Rv

1.9 (34 reviews)
    • www.flaggrv.com

"I recently called service to place a order for a mirror and side window. The service manager named Jessica was the rudest person I have ever had to deal with in my 40 years of dealing with the public. This co. Should be ashamed..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

StarCraft RV

1.5 (31 reviews)
    • starcraftrv.com

"Purchased a new TT and during dealer inspection the Dometic refrigerator does not work. Dealer is trying to get warranty approval but the refrigerator manufacturer is not responding."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Buffalo Rv

1.7 (32 reviews)
    • buffalorv.rvone.com

"We bought our Jayflight trailer 9/19. We have had nothing but problems since then.We went to winterize it 10/19 and couldn't because of a kinked hose. We had to have someone come and winterize it for $50. Since fixed. In May 2020..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Paul Everts Rv

1.8 (27 reviews)
    • www.rvcountry.com

"Disappointed in this place. We bought a new Jayco travel trailer, considering filing a lemon law so I can get rid of this piece of junk! Between Jayco and Rv dealerships (camping world) and Rv Country getting warranty repairs done..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Little Dealer Little Prices RV

1.8 (25 reviews)
    • www.littledealer.com

"My family took our 5th wheel there for a Warranty Service. They said it would take 4 hours but they kept the trailer for 2 full days! We asked to see what they did to the trailer and they told us they didnt do anything by the trai..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Bretz Rv And Marine

1.7 (23 reviews)
    • www.bretzrv.com

"My husband and I purchase a 2021 Grand Design Imagine MLE22 at an RV show in Boise on Feb.14, 2021. It took three months for manufacturing, which is not the problem, Our dealer took another 10 days to "test it out". When we picked..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Curtis Trailers

1.7 (21 reviews)
    • curtistrailers.com

"Bought a used travel trailer that had factory installed tv with a dvd/radio unit that had 5 factory installed speakers throughout the trailer. The tv had a remote, so the tv worked. The dvd/radio unit did not have a remote. The..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Travel Lite RV

1.4 (24 reviews)
    • travellitecampers.com

"I go into my camper the other day and I Can sell wet looking around the smell is coming from around the window area where the bed is. I feel around and it is squishy . I called the dealer and they said it is only under warranty fo..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Highland Ridge Rv

1.6 (22 reviews)
    • www.highlandridgerv.com

"I brought a brand new 2014 open range light and used it about 6 times. Every time we used it we had to repair something. The last time we used it the living room slide out floor delaminated preventing slide to close. I contact..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service