Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

La Mesa Rv

1.5 (70 reviews)
    • www.lamesarv.com

"La Mesa RV in Albuquerque has the worst customer service! They happily take your money when youre buying a new RV but dontt fix issues under warranty and treat you like crap when you ask them to do so.
    Their service desk receptioni..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Mike Thompsons Rv

1.7 (47 reviews)
    • www.mikethompson.com

"I took RV in for repairs, hydraulic levelers were broke and generator had bad carburetor, caps missing for awning.. We purchased and extended warranty only thing covered was the levelers, 1800 dollars later, I Picked up RV after..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

McGeorges RV

1.7 (59 reviews)
    • www.mcgeorgerv.com

"We bought a brand new camper - the first 2 weeks the awning arm broke and the awning lights failed. Then the heat broke and then the AC unit fried. All within 16 months. YOU HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE YOUR CAMPER TOWED TO USE THE WARRANT..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Poulsbo RV

1.6 (39 reviews)
    • www.poulsborv.com

"Bought a 2020 sunseeker in July 2021. Since then Poulsbo Rv has had the rv in the shop/service dept at the Everett location for 7, yes that's right 7 months! Finally get it back and the backup camera/radio system stopped working l..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Rv Wholesalers

2.5 (46 reviews)
    • www.rvwholesalers.com

"After having nothing but problems with my unit since a couple of days after delivery after putting much of my own money in to repairs not counting all the time spent repairing items on my own I am now at the point where this unit..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Holiday World RV

1.5 (46 reviews)
    • hwhrv.com

"Holiday World of Las Cruces has to be the absolute worst company to do business with; they go out of their way to be rude, inept, discriminatory-sexist! Im a 71 year old woman who has saved up for my dream rv which I purchased cas..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

New England Tractor Trailer Training School

1.7 (25 reviews)
    • nettts.com

"This place sucks a lot and is a scam, how do we file a class action lawsuit and get our loans canceled."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Jeff Couchs RV Nation

2.7 (47 reviews)
    • www.couchsrvnation.com

"Has anyone used an attorney to rectify a situation with this RV dealer? If so, I am looking for an attorney that specializes in RV issues. Thanks in Advance!"

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Adventure Rv

1.5 (37 reviews)
    • www.adventurerv.net

"I placed my order on January 5th 2022 and it says the tracking has been made but has not been shipped and I would like to know when my order will be shipped? my order number is 122****"

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Revolution RV

• www.revolutionrv.com

"FOREST RIVER INC 554**- **-CR1 P.O.3030 DEAR MAKER OF OUR TOY HAULER CAMPER 4X4FSRR21F301**** WE PURCHSED THIS CAMPER FROM- GOOS RV 2603* 466TH AVE HARTFORT SD 57033 PHONE 605-528-**** I WRITING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOME OF THE..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service