Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Camping World

1.8 (2091 reviews)
    • www.campingworld.com

"purchased a camper from Camping World at Myrtle Beach last year. The refrigerator has to be repaired every time the camper is set up. The first time It is out this year and does not work again. Repairman was rude and said his..."

Read All 3574 reviews Customer Service

Keystone Rv

2.0 (633 reviews)
    • www.keystonerv.com

"The unit is a 2021 Keystone Passport, I bought it in February 2021. So far the toilet mount broke after the first use, the theater seating recliners have both broken. The windows leak when it rains, and the air conditioner leaks..."

Read All 1223 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Heartland Rvs

1.7 (301 reviews)
    • www.heartlandrvs.com

"HWe got a 2020 cyclone toy hauler and basically would love to return it. We have had problem after problem and no one wants to help. Its just hurry up and wait. 125,000 Frig was junk motor in back for the beds durned up once we..."

Read All 507 reviews Customer Service

General Rv Center

1.8 (279 reviews)
    • www.generalrv.com

"finance guy tried to add service contract to deal without my permission and lied about bank terms dirtbag"

Read All 463 reviews Customer Service

Jayco

1.9 (294 reviews)
    • www.jayco.com

"2016 Jayco has been nothing but problems since I bought it. The sheet metal started to come off because the staples came out. That's right....staples. I contacted Jayco and they said they didn't care because it was no longer..."

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service

Etrailer

2.1 (198 reviews)
    • www.etrailer.com

"Its been 3 weeks since ordering and paying and my hitch has not been shipped! Apparently, the company is extremely short on staff and is unable to handle the seasonal marked increase in orders received.
    I understand the issues, but..."

Read All 359 reviews Customer Service

Thor Industries

1.7 (175 reviews)
    • www.thorindustries.com

"3rd RV, this 23H is my first class A. This coach chassis is the 2018 FORD E450 with V10 which I love. Only chassis issue I've had in 10K miles is a belt or idler pulley makes random annoying squelches under load. 10mpg sucks but..."

Read All 325 reviews Customer Service

Thor Motor Coach

2.0 (192 reviews)
    • thormotorcoach.com

"We purchased a 2021 four winds class C motor home from General RV in Birch Run, Michigan, in February 2021.
    After 5 times of taking it back and forth to them to fix the multiple issues and many pictures, phone calls, to General RV..."

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

Lazydays Rv Center

2.4 (194 reviews)
    • www.lazydays.com

"Living in Florida, I just purchased a brand new 2021 Axis 24.1, paid cash for it. I asked to check the unit even thou was new to make sure everything works. Picked up the unit and I asked again to make sure everything is working,..."

Read All 303 reviews Customer Service

Fleetwood Rv

1.8 (100 reviews)
    • www.fleetwoodrv.com

"I have been trying to just find out were the unladen weight for my 2016 discovery 40 E
    Have left messages,with no response.been on hold for 40 min. Then get transferred and disconnected.
    I have a simple ??? That should be answered q..."

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service