Skip to content

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Camping World

1.8 (2,291 reviews)
    • www.campingworld.com

"I had a list of 24 things wrong with it. I gave it to them for 10 days. They fixed one thing which now I took it out after that they didnt fix it. They said they ordered parts now I bring it back. Theres 29 Things wrong with it,..."

Read All 3834 reviews Customer Service

Forest River

1.7 (1,019 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"The entry door fell apart, the leaf spring broke, the antenna flew off, and the slide I just had fixed won't work. That's just this trip."

Read All 1944 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Keystone RV

1.7 (720 reviews)
    • www.keystonerv.com

"I am still waiting to hear back from someone. The issue is not corrected. I should be able to talk to a technician 24/7."

Read All 1359 reviews Customer Service

Heartland Rvs

1.7 (358 reviews)
    • www.heartlandrvs.com

"I made a complaint about my Heartland Road Warrior 414RW that I bought back in October of 2022. The manufacturer didn't even care! When I bought the camper and got it home, I did a thorough inspection behind removable panels. Down..."

Read All 603 reviews Customer Service

General RV Center

1.8 (365 reviews)
    • www.generalrv.com

"Better QC. They did not go over the unit's operation very well to verify all systems were working. Bad QC and customer service. Again, I would not recommend anyone buy a unit there. Camping World is 1000 percent better and..."

Read All 577 reviews Customer Service

Jayco

1.8 (367 reviews)
    • www.jayco.com

"I purchased a Jayco Hummingbird. 2024 is my third summer. We loved camping in it, but every time we went somewhere the back end would start popping loose. It did not matter where we went. I could stay on the pavement and camp at..."

Read All 565 reviews Customer Service

Winnebago Industries

2.0 (243 reviews)
    • www.winnebagoind.com

"Wire in underbody not secure rub to expose wire while on vacation cost $800 out of pocket cause we had no power inside. Holding tanks never registered how full .had fixed we thought but still having issues.push on light keeps..."

Read All 448 reviews Customer Service

Etrailer

1.8 (255 reviews)
    • www.etrailer.com

"Purchase a left side 'mirror towing extension'. When I purchased it, I provided year (1994), make (Ford) and model (F350) and was presented with 1 option, which looked good. Awesome. When I received it, it was obviously not..."

Read All 429 reviews Customer Service

Thor Motor Coach

2.4 (253 reviews)
    • thormotorcoach.com

"Absolutely dissatisfied. Tried to join Owners Resource Group and finally got frustrated and quit. Still cant figure out why manufacturer cant tell me where or how to hook up IPhone to use Car Play on Axxera system. Axxera said to..."

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service

Fleetwood Rv

1.8 (133 reviews)
    • www.fleetwoodrv.com

"This company needs to do more for their customers. and get back to building a quality coach.. I will never own a fleet wood coach."

Read All 362 reviews Customer Service