Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Camping World

1.8 (2,206 reviews)
    • www.campingworld.com

"I ordered slider toppers for my RV. I placed my order so that it would hopefully have eliminated any concerns with the wrong part being ordered. Camping World entered the wrong SKU which in turn meant they sent me the wrong slide..."

Read All 3712 reviews Customer Service

Forest River

1.7 (946 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"10/10 dont recommend Forest River campers. Our 2019 has a structural crack that went inside and outside randomly. Talking with insurance and multiple authorized service centers, it is a manufacturer issue. After some research,..."

Read All 1808 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Keystone RV

1.8 (686 reviews)
    • www.keystonerv.com

"Our Camping World Dealer in Marion NC has tried to get Coleman to answer their phone and answer emails for the 3rd AC option for My Montana 3931 Legacy. We have tried to find the parts to add the 3rd AC and it has been impossible..."

Read All 1304 reviews Customer Service

Heartland Rvs

1.7 (334 reviews)
    • www.heartlandrvs.com

"Vin # 5SFSB2628MN441596
    We have replaced this regulator with a Camping World part #F273846
    High capacity two stage 400,000 BTU with backflow prevention fittings and level indicator and CSA approved."

Read All 558 reviews Customer Service

General RV Center

1.8 (324 reviews)
    • www.generalrv.com

"Find somewhere else dGot charged $697 at birch run rv and NOTHING was fixed!@ poor service!!!9 hour wait nothing fixed. 6 week notice on all that needed to get done. No parts, no replacement. Only 2 things! Fresh water tank and..."

Read All 519 reviews Customer Service

Jayco

1.9 (335 reviews)
    • www.jayco.com

"We have a brand new 2019 Jayco jay flight. The warranty ran out two weeks ago . Since then weve had nothing but problems. A/ C unit stop working , electric tounge jack stop working and on top of it we have a bumpy kitchen floor..."

Read All 518 reviews Customer Service

Etrailer

1.9 (237 reviews)
    • www.etrailer.com

"I was sent a brake controller that was obvious someone opened and tried installing. Had scratches and fingerprints on it. Etrailer said I would have to pay $15.29 for shipping to return it and said in email may be charged..."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Thor Motor Coach

2.3 (217 reviews)
    • thormotorcoach.com

"We own a 2018 Thor Palazzo 36.3.
    We purchased new - along with the extended warranty.
    Since we drove it off the lot, I have a spread sheet of issues we have with it. They include, but are not limited to:
    Drawers falling out while dri..."

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service

Thor Industries

1.7 (184 reviews)
    • www.thorindustries.com

"My wife and I purchased a 2019 Thor Outlaw,
    from North Trail RV Center in Fort MyersFl., on September 25, 2020.
    We found out that our Thor Outlaw was manufactured in April of 2018 not in 2019, as
    Thor and NTRV claimed. My research re..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Fleetwood Rv

1.9 (124 reviews)
    • www.fleetwoodrv.com

"Need to verify a Vin number and what year the motorhome is, 2006 I can not find a value on in Nada. Model no. Is 33V fleetwood pacearrow"

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service