Browse RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Companies

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers

Camping World

1.8 (2,147 reviews)
    • www.campingworld.com

"I bought 2 RV'S from CW and after the 1st one I should have known better than to buy the 2nd one from them. Kept each 1 four years and worse service I ever had on both . Would drop them off for service and they would call tell me..."

Read All 3638 reviews Customer Service

Keystone RV

2.1 (650 reviews)
    • www.keystonerv.com

"My subfloor is super spongy I don't know what happened no water was in my camper and now the floor is just moving so much"

Read All 1248 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Heartland Rvs

1.7 (315 reviews)
    • www.heartlandrvs.com

"3 years after purchasing this Wilderness 2750RL travel trailer, the entire left side of the trailer is delaminating from the frame. Used it under 8 times."

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service

General Rv Center

1.8 (294 reviews)
    • www.generalrv.com

"Bought a new 2021 yukon dutchman from n.canton store they delivered it and couldn't even get in the door! Had to pound out bent levelers! Then the rear air isn't cooling they have to replace ! Went to sleep in first time and a..."

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service

Jayco

1.9 (307 reviews)
    • www.jayco.com

"Bought a 26 RK Jayco Whitehorse at Camping World Bossier City La, on Aug. 9, 2021. Have made one trip and the shower surround keeps coming off track. Camping World of Roscoe, IL attempted to fix it. Did not. Called dealer that I..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Etrailer

2.0 (215 reviews)
    • www.etrailer.com

"Been trying to contact eTrailer about a tech issue and finally found a way to message them after searches. Tech was very helpful. Tey need a number for tech support."

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service

Thor Industries

1.7 (175 reviews)
    • www.thorindustries.com

"We bought a 2016 Thor freedom elite class c motor home. The back up camera has never worked. Can we please have one sent to Rita Jones 227 east mission st strawberry point Iowa 52076. Thank you"

Read All 326 reviews Customer Service

Thor Motor Coach

2.0 (200 reviews)
    • thormotorcoach.com

"I just bought a new 2021 Thor Coleman Class C motorhome 22EC on August 20, 2021. When I initially did the walk through to see if it would work for us, there were no noticeable issues. Everything looked fine. I even took pictures..."

Read All 316 reviews Customer Service

Lazydays Rv Center

2.4 (196 reviews)
    • www.lazydays.com

"DThe sleazy finance manager sold me a tire warranty for $599.00. If I ever have a flat, call the 800 number, they will come out and repair or replace the tire. WRONG. DOUBLE WRONG AND FULL OF LIES.
    The company (800) number does not..."

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

Fleetwood Rv

1.8 (105 reviews)
    • www.fleetwoodrv.com

"New motor home bought in May, 2021. We still have been unable to use it. Air at dash, overhead air, ice maker and shower head not working."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service