Skip to content

Roofing, Siding and Masonry

Interstate Roofing

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.interstateroof.com

"BEWARE OF THEIR "WARRANTY!" According to the warranty provided, completion date 8/10/2012, they only guarantee their work for two years. Total Invoice was $6,285.49, part of which insurance covered. On December 28, 2015 during..."

Improve It Atlanta

2.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.improveitatl.com

"They replaced the old roofing shingles on my home. I had no roofing leak before the new roofing shingles were installed but afterwards ii have three places where there are leaks only when it rains."

• Advertisements

Honest Abe Roofing

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.honestaberoofing.com

"I called and they said they said they would send a rep last week but never heard back. Leaking every time it rains."

Hans Nombach Roofing and Tuckpointing

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • nombach.com

"I WAS DUE TO RECEIVE A REFERRAL FEE OF $100.00 INSTEAD THEY SENT ME $50.00. I WAS PENALIZED BECAUSE MY FAMILY MEMBER HAD A BALANCE OF $50.00 OWED TO THE COMPANY, SO THEY TOOK THE OTHER HALF OF MY FEE AND PAID THE BALANCE OFF FOR..."

Eagle Watch Roofing

1.2 (1 review)
    • eaglewatchroofing.com

" I was pressured into signing an agreement before anything. Then they totally change their tune after it's signed, doesn't do what is promised and hounding me to start work before I even have the insurance claim complete! Stay..."

Direct Roofing Solutions

4.5 (1 review)
    • www.droofs.com

"Did some reviews on Direct before hiring, saw the reviews and voiced my concerns to Direct Roofing Solutions, Austin said he wouldnt take any money until the job was completed and i was totally satisfied. I took the chance and..."

DD Roofing Services

• ddroofservices.com

"We called D&D Roofing out of Springfield Michigan to repair our roof. Some guy showed and called himself the owner of D&D Roofing. I asked him how much to repair the roof. He said let me go to my truck and get my calk. He..."

Cloud Roofing

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.cloudroofing.com

"Beware! They will lie, underperform, and cheat you out of your money.
    The salesman promised he would discount the roof replacement to cover the cost of the insurance deductible. He lied. The invoice came in and I owed $2100.
    They pr..."

Brian Mcpartlon Roofing

• Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"McParton not only failed to get the required permits and inspection
    when replacing our roof -- 15 months later the leak cause by his negligent work accumulated and broke through out kitchen ceiling. The job required mold remediat..."

Binghamton Slag Roofing

• www.bsronline.com

"I had some shingles rip off during the last snow storm. Requested an estimate. The estimator tried to talk me out of using them by ridiculously high prices. Then he said he’d be there the next business day. That was three weeks..."