Browse Roofing, Siding and Masonry Companies

Roofing, Siding and Masonry

Mahara Contracting

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.maharacontracting.com.au

"I was a customer of Sean Mahon from mahara roofing a year or so ago.all I have is negative comments to describe this guy.hes not right in the head.his abuse to me was an absolute joke and the way he delt with the situation was a..."

Jc Roofing And Remodeling

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.jcroofingandremodeling.com

"BEWARE! We went with them because they had 5 stars reviews but unfortunately it was 1 star job they replaced our roof and it was an OK job but for the money they charged I expected top notch quality work Go with SIERRA ROOFING..."

• Advertisements

J K Behan Roofing

1.0 (1 review)
    • Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"I called Jim Behan about a roof they replaced. They gave me a "routine", and refused to even talk with me. I said I was going to call the BBB and immediately was threatened by their attorney TRADER."

Interstate Roofing

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • interstateroof.com

"BEWARE OF THEIR "WARRANTY!" According to the warranty provided, completion date 8/10/2012, they only guarantee their work for two years. Total Invoice was $6,285.49, part of which insurance covered. On December 28, 2015 during..."

Improve It Atlanta

2.8 (3 reviews)
    • www.improveitatl.com

"They replaced the old roofing shingles on my home. I had no roofing leak before the new roofing shingles were installed but afterwards ii have three places where there are leaks only when it rains."

Eagle Watch Roofing

1.2 (1 review)
    • eaglewatchroofing.com

" I was pressured into signing an agreement before anything. Then they totally change their tune after it's signed, doesn't do what is promised and hounding me to start work before I even have the insurance claim complete! Stay..."

Direct Roofing Solutions

4.5 (1 review)
    • www.droofs.com

"Did some reviews on Direct before hiring, saw the reviews and voiced my concerns to Direct Roofing Solutions, Austin said he wouldnt take any money until the job was completed and i was totally satisfied. I took the chance and..."

DD Roofing Services

• ddroofservices.com

"We called D&D Roofing out of Springfield Michigan to repair our roof. Some guy showed and called himself the owner of D&D Roofing. I asked him how much to repair the roof. He said let me go to my truck and get my calk. He..."

DaBella

2.2 (2 reviews)
    • dabella.us

"This *** came to my house to quote me on a new roof and he ripped roof shingles off my house. I had 10 or so of them blow off in the next week. Not a coincidence. STAY THE *** AWAY FROM MY PROPERTY, DABELLA, YOU *** CROOKS."

Cloud Roofing

1.7 (2 reviews)
    • www.cloudroofing.com

"Beware! They will lie, underperform, and cheat you out of your money.
    The salesman promised he would discount the roof replacement to cover the cost of the insurance deductible. He lied. The invoice came in and I owed $2100.
    They pr..."