Skip to content

Roofing, Siding and Masonry

Advanced Metal Roofing of North Carolina

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"Did a shoddy job. Damaged my home, refused to fix it. We sued and won in their home town. They appealed and the judge was cooked too. He totally ignored our rights. Thank God, they are permanently closed."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Valentine Roofing

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.valentineroof.com

"Prior to signing an agreement for over $40,00 to replace outbuilding roof and home roof, we specified the importance of no leaking oil, gas, equipment or vehicles on any black-top. This was covered in person to sales rep, and..."

• Advertisements

Ready Willing And Able Roofing

1.7 (2 reviews)
    • Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"He took our money and never finished the work he contracted to do. Always a lie and an excuse. Tony can do good work but doesn't. He had the nerve to show up at my door last year after ripping us off. Since he has no assets it is..."

Landon Paul Roofing

3.9 (4 reviews)
    • Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"I hired Landon Paul roofing - I was so pleased with the beautiful work I hired this company to do my 3 car garage .
    Mr Landon was easy to contact , I had my home re-roofed with a tear off , the first of the year ( rainy season ) pl..."

KTM Roofing

3.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.ktmroofing.com

"KTM provided punctual service to replace damaged roofing. They were professional, timely, and completed the roofing replacement, plus clean-up, as promised. I have used KTM for replacement of roofing at other locations and have be..."

Dura Loc Roofing Systems

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.duralocroofingsystems.com

"I have a dura loc roofing system and paid excess of $ 30,000. and when I contacted the company in Ontario they denied my claim, said it was improperly installed. The installer was certified by Duro Loc. My problem is that the..."

Paschall Roofing

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • paschallroofing.com

"No customer service, the website doesn't recognize my card number so it will not enroll my card to access a user id or password. First 24 hours of this company not so good."

ASAP Roofing

3.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.asaproofing.com

"Hi over a month ago i moved from detroit mi to dallas texaa and I worked at this company as a sales rep or what they call it project manager. This position is door to door sales from noon to 9pm. I was only employed here for 4..."

Abc Roofing

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.abcroofingcorp.com

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! About 4 years ago we had a hail storm. ABC Roofing, with their predatory practices approached us about the hail damage to the roof. After inspecting the roof and getting everything through the insurance..."

Stoneman Masonry

• Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"I also hired stone man masonry last year and had them build me brick steps.I paid over $6000.00 last month bricks started falling off and part of the steps are crumbling. ..I've called many times and left messages. And still no..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service