Browse Roofing, Siding and Masonry Companies

Roofing, Siding and Masonry

Dura Loc Roofing Systems

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.duralocroofingsystems.com

"I have a dura loc roofing system and paid excess of $ 30,000. and when I contacted the company in Ontario they denied my claim, said it was improperly installed. The installer was certified by Duro Loc. My problem is that the..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

All Square Roofing

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.allsquareroofing.com

"I had some storm damage to my roof and the ceiling in my livingroom. All Square Roofing was suggested by a friend. Andrew came to my home to assess the damage. I had some sagging in the ceiling. Without my consent, Andrew popped..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Treasure Valley Exteriors

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.treasurevalleyexteriors.com

"The contractors were highly argumentative with us and at times seemed like they were ready to quit. Not hiring this company again."

Paschall Roofing

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • paschallroofing.com

"No customer service, the website doesn't recognize my card number so it will not enroll my card to access a user id or password. First 24 hours of this company not so good."

ASAP Roofing

2.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.asaproofing.com

"Hi over a month ago i moved from detroit mi to dallas texaa and I worked at this company as a sales rep or what they call it project manager. This position is door to door sales from noon to 9pm. I was only employed here for 4..."

Stoneman Masonry

• Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"I also hired stone man masonry last year and had them build me brick steps.I paid over $6000.00 last month bricks started falling off and part of the steps are crumbling. ..I've called many times and left messages. And still no..."

Permanent Siding And Windows

• Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"I signed a contract with Joe Felix for 25-year guarantee on Permanent Paint on my home -- he charged me over $15,000 and the house began to peel after two years! The company in NC that sent me the contract is now out of..."

One Source Roofing

• www.onesourceroofing.net

"My kudos to One Source Roofing, Inc., in Orlando Florida.
    After many call to various roofing companies a friend referred us to One Source Roofing. I called them and was greeted by a very friendly and professional voice. I explained..."

Noreaster Roofing

• www.noreasterroofing.com

"Replaced roof in December 2014. gave 2 page list of detailed requirements to contractor, quote received and actual work was $2000 more than quoted. contractor said he lost the list I gave him? Roof completed, exterior light..."

No 1 Home Roofing

1.0 (1 review)
    • no1homeroofing.com

"whre did my orders position? I want to know that"