Skip to content

Roofing, Siding and Masonry

Alans Roofing

1.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.alansroofinginc.com

"Contracted company Jan 2015 to replace roof. Did not finance paid in full. Everything seems fine at first. After less than a year roof seals were failing and had to be repaired. Another year later more seals failing. Instead of..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

STECK ROOFING

2.2 (1 review)
    • www.steckroofing.com

"they did not fix the leak i spent hundreds of dollars most roofers are crooks becareful"

• Advertisements

Ryder Roofing

4.4 (4 reviews)
    • Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"we had a crew of 2 young fellas come out. 1 of them was a trainee It took them 2 weeks to complete a 1400 sq ft house which was straight forward and should have been completed in 4 days max. they went thru the roof in my living..."

Integrity Roofing of Omaha

3.8 (4 reviews)
    • www.integrityroofingomaha.com

"A few months after Integrity Roofing shingled our roof water started leaking through the drywall in the ceiling of our garage. Tim said the water leak was because the windows were leaking. He says he caulked around the windows...."

Connecticut Masonry

• www.ctmasonryzone.com

"Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does show up, the work is the worst; literally, a high school kid..."

Beldon Roofing

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.beldon.com

"Hi. Hope this communication finds you and your family well.
    Gene Wescott was my sales guy. Nice dude that had the Beldon Cheer down to a science. Needless to say, not a word from this guy since I signed the contract. I should have..."

New Era Roofing

2.1 (5 reviews)
    • Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"We had the back roof line of our house redone after some leaking through the ceiling. Very slow to get on their schedule and I had to call repeatedly to get the work done. After the roof work was done we wanted our ceiling..."

Metal Roof Outlet

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.metalroofoutlet.com

"Placed a call to
    Get a quote - referred by my parents - still waiting for the call to make a date to visit my roof - guess you don’t want my business "

Blue Springs Siding and Windows

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • bluespringssidingandwindows.com

"We had them come out and quote windows and it was my understanding that it was the two owners of the company that we're here. They were the most arrogant narcissistic people I've ever met. They were very defensive when I told th..."

Barfield Roofing

2.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.barfieldcontracting.com

"I have used Barfield for both commercial and residential properties and they have always exceeded my expectations."