Browse Roofing, Siding and Masonry Companies

Clear all filters
Roofing, Siding and Masonry

Connecticut Masonry

• www.ctmasonryzone.com

"Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does show up, the work is the worst; literally, a high school kid..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Beldon Roofing

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.beldon.com

"Hi. Hope this communication finds you and your family well.
    Gene Wescott was my sales guy. Nice dude that had the Beldon Cheer down to a science. Needless to say, not a word from this guy since I signed the contract. I should have..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

New Era Roofing

1.9 (5 reviews)
    • Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"We had the back roof line of our house redone after some leaking through the ceiling. Very slow to get on their schedule and I had to call repeatedly to get the work done. After the roof work was done we wanted our ceiling..."

Metal Roof Outlet

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.metalroofoutlet.com

"Placed a call to
    Get a quote - referred by my parents - still waiting for the call to make a date to visit my roof - guess you don’t want my business "

Blue Springs Siding and Windows

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • bluespringssidingandwindows.com

"We had them come out and quote windows and it was my understanding that it was the two owners of the company that we're here. They were the most arrogant narcissistic people I've ever met. They were very defensive when I told th..."

Barfield Roofing

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • barfieldcontracting.com

"I have used Barfield for both commercial and residential properties and they have always exceeded my expectations."

Advanced Metal Roofing of North Carolina

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"Did a shoddy job. Damaged my home, refused to fix it. We sued and won in their home town. They appealed and the judge was cooked too. He totally ignored our rights. Thank God, they are permanently closed."

Valentine Roofing

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.valentineroof.com

"Prior to signing an agreement for over $40,00 to replace outbuilding roof and home roof, we specified the importance of no leaking oil, gas, equipment or vehicles on any black-top. This was covered in person to sales rep, and..."

Ready Willing And Able Roofing

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"He took our money and never finished the work he contracted to do. Always a lie and an excuse. Tony can do good work but doesn't. He had the nerve to show up at my door last year after ripping us off. Since he has no assets it is..."

KTM Roofing

3.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.ktmroofing.com

"KTM provided punctual service to replace damaged roofing. They were professional, timely, and completed the roofing replacement, plus clean-up, as promised. I have used KTM for replacement of roofing at other locations and have be..."