Skip to content

Roofing, Siding and Masonry

Findlay Roofing

2.6 (6 reviews)
    • findlayroofing.com

"The Workers were superb. My concern is my roof.may be top of the line, but I wanted quality and appearance.Curb appeal is important. My prior roof was more architecturally appealing.This was said several times to our Salesman...."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Long Roofing

1.4 (9 reviews)
    • longroofing.com

"SALESMAN CAME OUT SOLD A ROOF AT HIGH INTEREST RATE. ROOF SHINGLES IS NOW COMING OFF, THE ROOF LEAKING INTO THE HOUSE AND THEY REFUSE TO REPAIR. CONTACTED THE COMPANY THEY SCHEDULED A APPOINTMENT NEVER SHOWED. THEY KEEP GIVING ME..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bella Roofing Of Akron

4.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.bellaroofingcompany.com

"This is not the Bella Roofing out of Massillon Ohio
    Bella Roofing and Massillon has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Treasure Valley Exteriors

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.treasurevalleyexteriors.com

"Mr. Hibbard, sales consultant, cuts corners and cheats. We had mold and structural problems and rather than properly repairing it Joe Hibbard instructed his crew to paint over the mold to conceal it. {{Redacted}}"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Nastar Roofing

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • nastarroofing.com

"I paid them $11,000 back 2011 for a new roof which they send undocumented workers to do my roof. One of the workers almost broke into my home, roof nails all over my yard. They did not replace new wood panel on my roof. When I..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Long Home Products

1.8 (4 reviews)
    • longhomeproducts.com

"I was told I was going to get my roof, gutters, and partial siding. I am paying 41 thousand dollars for a roof and gutters, but no siding. I feel cheated. Additionally, I noticed on the loan document my signature doesn't appear..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Lake Orion Roofing

1.4 (1 review)
    • www.lakeorionroofing.com

"Lake Orion Roofing provided a very professional presentation. Motto: customer satisfaction above all else. Problem is your roof job is no better than the SUB-CONTRACTOR they hire. Do you want to roll the dice on your roof? Use..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Hughes Roofing

1.0 (1 review)
    • dhughesroofing.com

"Hughes took our insurance check, attempted to install a new roof and disappeared. Three months after accepting our money and numerous phone calls to the company followed by excuses for the delay, he arrived on a Saturday morning..."

Best Choice Roofing Com

2.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.bestchoiceroofing.com

"Took my money still waiting on a roof, after three months.lawyer time and attorney generals office,consumer fraud!"

All Square Roofing

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.allsquareroofing.com

"IF I COULD GIVE ZERO STARS, I WOULD!!! Absolute worst customer service I have experienced in my life. Spoke with Rob and he was very argumentative and truly just unwilling to help. Not sure if hes just inexperienced or just..."