Browse Roofing, Siding and Masonry Companies

Roofing, Siding and Masonry

Findlay Roofing

2.3 (6 reviews)
    • findlayroofing.com

"The Workers were superb. My concern is my roof.may be top of the line, but I wanted quality and appearance.Curb appeal is important. My prior roof was more architecturally appealing.This was said several times to our Salesman...."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Long Roofing

1.3 (9 reviews)
    • longroofing.com

"SALESMAN CAME OUT SOLD A ROOF AT HIGH INTEREST RATE. ROOF SHINGLES IS NOW COMING OFF, THE ROOF LEAKING INTO THE HOUSE AND THEY REFUSE TO REPAIR. CONTACTED THE COMPANY THEY SCHEDULED A APPOINTMENT NEVER SHOWED. THEY KEEP GIVING ME..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nastar Roofing

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • nastarroofing.com

"I paid them $11,000 back 2011 for a new roof which they send undocumented workers to do my roof. One of the workers almost broke into my home, roof nails all over my yard. They did not replace new wood panel on my roof. When I..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Bella Roofing Of Akron

3.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.bellaroofingcompany.com

"They are the worst company of all time. They lie, cheat and steal from you. They take the deposit and run and do not do the work they said they would do. They also do not use the materials tha\y said they would!"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Lake Orion Roofing

1.4 (1 review)
    • www.lakeorionroofing.com

"Lake Orion Roofing provided a very professional presentation. Motto: customer satisfaction above all else. Problem is your roof job is no better than the SUB-CONTRACTOR they hire. Do you want to roll the dice on your roof? Use..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Hughes Roofing

1.0 (1 review)
    • dhughesroofing.com

"Hughes took our insurance check, attempted to install a new roof and disappeared. Three months after accepting our money and numerous phone calls to the company followed by excuses for the delay, he arrived on a Saturday morning..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Alans Roofing

1.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.alansroofinginc.com

"Contracted company Jan 2015 to replace roof. Did not finance paid in full. Everything seems fine at first. After less than a year roof seals were failing and had to be repaired. Another year later more seals failing. Instead of..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

STECK ROOFING

2.2 (1 review)
    • www.steckroofing.com

"they did not fix the leak i spent hundreds of dollars most roofers are crooks becareful"

Ryder Roofing

3.9 (4 reviews)
    • Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"we had a crew of 2 young fellas come out. 1 of them was a trainee It took them 2 weeks to complete a 1400 sq ft house which was straight forward and should have been completed in 4 days max. they went thru the roof in my living..."

Landon Paul Roofing

3.3 (5 reviews)
    • Roofing, Siding and Masonry

"I hired Landon Paul roofing - I was so pleased with the beautiful work I hired this company to do my 3 car garage .
    Mr Landon was easy to contact , I had my home re-roofed with a tear off , the first of the year ( rainy season ) pl..."