Browse Roofing, Siding and Masonry Companies

Roofing, Siding and Masonry

Sherriff Goslin Roofing

2.8 (31 reviews)
    • sherriffgoslin.com

"I worked there to begin the year and unlike most companies, who on rain days/power outages or other unforeseen incidences, either find something for you to do, like clean, organize, (maybe even start working on stuff in the shop..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Am Roofing

3.0 (21 reviews)
    • amroofing.ca

"They fixed my roof in November 2020, but now as almost 4 months, the roof is leaking and starting to come off again. Customer service is also bad because they made us wait a long time and a long time for them to call back."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Panther Siding And Windows

2.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.panthersidingandwindows.com

"Ruined my kitchen, took months for them to get it semi-acceptable. Customer service terrible, always the run around. I knew i should have went to allure, but decided to try these guys out.
    Sham."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

MR ROOF

1.4 (24 reviews)
    • www.mrroof.com

"I had a roof done by Mr. Roof and they put the wrong roof vent's on for my type of house after I asked if box vent's were the same as ridge vent's that they said would be the same and work the same they don't know there stuff or..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

CMR Construction And Roofing

2.5 (11 reviews)
    • cmrconstruction.com

"This is the first time we used CRM services for our roof on a 40-year-old home, the removal of the old roof and installation of the new roof was handled quickly and professionally. I'm very appreciative of the cleanup efforts..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Hippo Roofing

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.hipporoof.com

"Hippo roofing is a SHAM start to finish. My husband and I knew there were damaged boards, flashing and facia that needed to be replaced based on our home inspection when we bought the property in February. We contacted 4 different..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Safe House Exteriors

2.4 (10 reviews)
    • safehouseexteriors.com

"Don't give them your insurance paperwork and have a contract attorney review the contract before you sign anything. Force them to give you a legitimate bid."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Brauns Roofing

1.7 (11 reviews)
    • www.braunsroofing.com

"They charged me 2500 to fix a leak and never got it stopped just kept putting caulk on it for a year till warranty ran out they are nothing but thieves Tried contacting Skeeter with no response"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Hansen Siding and Windows

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.hansensiding.com

"They removed the box to the air conditioning unit to put siding on. Today when we turned on the unit we found they had removed the fuses and another part. They either kept them or threw them away without telling us. I found the..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Findlay Roofing

2.3 (5 reviews)
    • findlayroofing.com

"Our re-roofing experience was excellent. Our rep Chris came out, looked at our roof told me what to expect. He met our insurance adjuster and everything went as they told me it would. The crew arrived on time, and in one day we..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service