Browse Roofing, Siding and Masonry Companies

MR ROOF

1.5 (27 reviews)
    • www.mrroof.com

"Hi Shelly,
    We spoke before regarding the property at 13974 Asbury Park. Im contacting you again regarding the gutters on the home. When the guys were replacing the roof they broke one of the gutters and used chalking to seal it. It..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Sherriff Goslin Roofing

2.4 (33 reviews)
    • www.sherriffgoslin.com

"Shingles look 100 Yrs old curled abs black crumbling - south side of my house - no gables no trees to cause damage -. Junk shingles. Ive been in my house for 32 ureas and picked them 20 years ago thinking they were the best though..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CMR Construction And Roofing

1.8 (28 reviews)
    • cmrconstruction.com

"CMR is a horrible company.
    NEVER CONTRACT WITH THEM! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND ARE GONE!!
    CMR required payment in advance, to order supplies...foolishly we paid, and they disappeared 5 months ago. They never completed our roof.
    We now..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

DaBella

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • dabella.us

"They took care of me and my family like no other! So appreciative of April and the Redmond team!! When no other contractor helped me and stole my money, Dabella stepped in with April and they took care of us. We got a roof,..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Am Roofing

3.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.amroofing.ca

"They fixed my roof in November 2020, but now as almost 4 months, the roof is leaking and starting to come off again. Customer service is also bad because they made us wait a long time and a long time for them to call back."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Brauns Roofing

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • www.braunsroofing.com

"They charged me 2500 to fix a leak and never got it stopped just kept putting caulk on it for a year till warranty ran out they are nothing but thieves Tried contacting Skeeter with no response"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Panther Siding And Windows

2.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.panthersidingandwindows.com

"Ruined my kitchen, took months for them to get it semi-acceptable. Customer service terrible, always the run around. I knew i should have went to allure, but decided to try these guys out.
    Sham."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Long Roofing

1.4 (9 reviews)
    • longroofing.com

"SALESMAN CAME OUT SOLD A ROOF AT HIGH INTEREST RATE. ROOF SHINGLES IS NOW COMING OFF, THE ROOF LEAKING INTO THE HOUSE AND THEY REFUSE TO REPAIR. CONTACTED THE COMPANY THEY SCHEDULED A APPOINTMENT NEVER SHOWED. THEY KEEP GIVING ME..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Nastar Roofing

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • nastarroofing.com

"I paid them $11,000 back 2011 for a new roof which they send undocumented workers to do my roof. One of the workers almost broke into my home, roof nails all over my yard. They did not replace new wood panel on my roof. When I..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Hippo Roofing

1.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.hipporoof.com

"I have to try to get a tarp,or get my fan sealed,before it rains.My bathroom even smells musty.It is not easy getting help on a Saturday.After spending over $7,000.00,this should not have happened.I called Hippo in the..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service