Browse Roofing, Siding and Masonry Companies

Roofing, Siding and Masonry

Sherriff Goslin Roofing

2.9 (31 reviews)
    • sherriffgoslin.com

"30 warranty not on paper but told could only do it verbally. Also charged at a discount extra $800. Also would not invite me to watch measuring roof. Thought it was 150 square feet bundles."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Am Roofing

3.0 (21 reviews)
    • amroofing.ca

"They fixed my roof in November 2020, but now as almost 4 months, the roof is leaking and starting to come off again. Customer service is also bad because they made us wait a long time and a long time for them to call back."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MR ROOF

1.4 (24 reviews)
    • www.mrroof.com

"Not good so far just called 5 minutes ago to cancel or reschedule at the very last minute after having been scheduled for a couple weeks i will update but not happy so far"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Panther Siding And Windows

2.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.panthersidingandwindows.com

"Ruined my kitchen, took months for them to get it semi-acceptable. Customer service terrible, always the run around. I knew i should have went to allure, but decided to try these guys out.
    Sham."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

CMR Construction And Roofing

2.5 (11 reviews)
    • cmrconstruction.com

"This is the first time we used CRM services for our roof on a 40-year-old home, the removal of the old roof and installation of the new roof was handled quickly and professionally. I'm very appreciative of the cleanup efforts..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Hippo Roofing

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.hipporoof.com

"Hippo roofing is a SHAM start to finish. My husband and I knew there were damaged boards, flashing and facia that needed to be replaced based on our home inspection when we bought the property in February. We contacted 4 different..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Safe House Exteriors

2.4 (10 reviews)
    • safehouseexteriors.com

"Don't give them your insurance paperwork and have a contract attorney review the contract before you sign anything. Force them to give you a legitimate bid."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Brauns Roofing

1.7 (11 reviews)
    • www.braunsroofing.com

"They charged me 2500 to fix a leak and never got it stopped just kept putting caulk on it for a year till warranty ran out they are nothing but thieves Tried contacting Skeeter with no response"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Hansen Siding and Windows

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.hansensiding.com

"They removed the box to the air conditioning unit to put siding on. Today when we turned on the unit we found they had removed the fuses and another part. They either kept them or threw them away without telling us. I found the..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Findlay Roofing

2.3 (6 reviews)
    • findlayroofing.com

"The Workers were superb. My concern is my roof.may be top of the line, but I wanted quality and appearance.Curb appeal is important. My prior roof was more architecturally appealing.This was said several times to our Salesman...."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service