Browse Review Websites and Directories Companies

Pissed Consumer

2.8 (516 reviews)
    • www.pissedconsumer.com

"Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

To unsubscribe please follow these steps:
    1) Go to PissedConsumer.com;
    2) Log in to your account;
    3) Click on the profile icon on the toolbar (upper right corner of the page)..."

Read All 1094 reviews Customer Service

Whitepages

1.4 (646 reviews)
    • www.whitepages.com

"No body answer the phone . And I need cancel my subscription . . Horrible attention. I dont want the services any more"

Read All 1387 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Yelp

1.4 (568 reviews)
    • www.yelp.com

"So disappointed in yelp
    They closed my account from a review I write 3 years ago. They would not even discuss it with me."

Read All 945 reviews Customer Service

Angies List

1.6 (277 reviews)
    • www.angieslist.com

"I had no power to my trailer. I am on oxygen therapy and need power. Brandon White was the electrician that was referred. He had another job to complete and didn't know how long he would be. Mr. White completed his job and came..."

Read All 767 reviews Customer Service

TripAdvisor

1.6 (61 reviews)
    • www.tripadvisor.com

"HI currently i have more than one account on TripAdvisor but the main one with the reviews and prices is the account that I can access.....I would like to have all others accounts deactivated and keep only that one.....This..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Consumer Reports

1.5 (37 reviews)
    • www.consumerreports.org

"I was seeking phone number so that I could find out why I havent been receiving issues. If my subscription expired it will be renewed when I can speak to some one. Previously a simple matter like this or changing my address from p..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Better Business Bureau

1.4 (48 reviews)
    • www.bbb.org

"My confirmation letter about my account being breached at Citibank in NY arrived on Oct 12 last week.These 19.95 dollars and cents being taken out of my account.They said my account has been accessed before July 19 and after..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Restaurant Com

2.0 (20 reviews)
    • www.restaurant.com

"I cant get information on how to use my hundred dollar restaurant.com card please help Call 909-518-****. Priscilla Walters code 178-133-****"

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

ANGI Homeservices

1.6 (35 reviews)
    • www.angi.com

"Angi sold my information to 3 people. 1 showed up, I have tried to hire him, he ignored me. Did I( blow his mind when I said I am gay? The second guy never called back and set an appointment. The third guy did not call or stop..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Scambook

1.3 (9 reviews)
    • www.scambook.com

"SCAMMED OUT OF $164.53 for two Jackson Browne tickets in Tucson ~ never got the tickets!! Im Mad as ***"

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service