Browse Review Websites and Directories Companies

Pissed Consumer

3.5 (685 reviews)
    • www.pissedconsumer.com

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for posting your review.

Please note that we are neutral online review platform, we do not investigate the postings or users.

If you would like to get in touch with Booking customer support, please visit htt..."

Read All 1339 reviews Customer Service

Whitepages

1.4 (732 reviews)
    • Background and People Search
    • www.whitepages.com

"Dont exactly know why it was disabled i tried to change my password it worked and now is disabled, i need to log in"

Read All 1565 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Yelp

1.4 (632 reviews)
    • www.yelp.com

"All I wanted was a receipt. They make it impossible to reach them, and then did not respond even when I got through on here."

Read All 1045 reviews Customer Service

Aol

1.4 (399 reviews)
    • www.aol.com

"Help us to keep your account safe.
    We want to make sure that it's really you using this account. Choose a method below to verify that this is your account."

Read All 897 reviews Customer Service

6ya

1.4 (260 reviews)
    • www.6ya.com

"I was charged on my bill for 49.00 and I canceled my account last month and was told I would not be charged . I want this credited immediately. I was not aware and no one told me I would be charged for asking a question. This is..."

Read All 621 reviews Customer Service

TripAdvisor

1.6 (163 reviews)
    • www.tripadvisor.com

"I had booked a room in belgaum Anupam hotel but the booking went to Anupam hotel udaipur because your site was showing Belgaum but now booking had been done to Udaipur so because of wrong location I need the refund"

Read All 341 reviews Customer Service

Consumer Reports

1.5 (42 reviews)
    • www.consumerreports.org

"My father is 96 and is now living with me the girl would not authorize the address change and my father is in no condition to be talking on the phone. She gave me such a hard time I said I just let the post office do it"

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

GasBuddy

2.1 (59 reviews)
    • www.gasbuddy.com

"Can't link new card to account, n new bank account also mmmmmgggggjjjjjgggghjjjjhhgggghhhhhgfddddffff"

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Better Business Bureau

1.3 (40 reviews)
    • www.bbb.org

"AT&T is a rip off. I did a phone replacement & paid $280 & returned the damaged phone within a couple of days after receiving my new phone and months later AT&T sends me an email saying they've not received my phone that I sent..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

Restaurant Com

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.restaurant.com

"I have certificates that I purchased but I am unable to use them because I can not find any restaurant to accept the certificates"

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service