Browse Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling Companies

Clear all filters
Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

Reyco Rods And Restoration

• reycorodsandrestoration.com

"He hides well beats his wife and she takes it"

Reborn Cabinets

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.reborncabinets.com

"When we met sales manager, Lisa Sanders she was so pleasant as usual from all salespersons. She held us under the impression that our bathroom work was going to be quick and easy not until work schedules started changing. When..."

• Advertisements

Pro Skill Construction

2.0 (1 review)
    • Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

"Do not hire - if ProSkill/Avi are pretending to still be in business. Made up numerous lies to get advance payments, and now 7+ months into a job that was contracted to take 3, he has disappeared. Communication was absolutely..."

Platinum Restoration

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.callplatinumrestoration.net

"I would highly recommend Platinum Restoration. They have an incredible team and their quality is outstanding. They completed a large fire in my home and they are an honest company that goes above and beyond."

Phoenix Restorations

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.phoenixrestorations.com

"Im trying to give you information on a bank account to send my PPP and I had to close the bank account because of miss yes. so Im trying to use another account but I dont have a voided check. What do I do? Can I use a cashiers..."

Owner Builder Network

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.ownerbuildernetwork.com

"It doesn't give me any information"

Lone Star Carpet Care and Restoration

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.lonestarcarpetcare.com

"Our carpet cleaning was scheduled for Dec. 26th. Theo called ahead of time and showed up on time. The carpet looks amazing and all the stains were removed. This is the 2nd time we used the service and were very pleased. "

FHIA Remodeling

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.fhiaremodeling.com

"The 3 day installation lingered for 3 months, finally coming to a very disappointing end yesterday. I had to retain an attorney to get them to complete the basics and a lot of work remain undone and in need of repairs due to damag..."

United Water Restoration Group

1.0 (1 review)
    • unitedwaterrestoration.com

"Promised to complete remedial work following water damage within 3 days plus Air scrubbing another 48 hours. On June 27th as I write July 20th it is incomplete. 3 Air Quality failures due to total incompetence. Stay away from..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Troy Payne Restoration And Interiors

1.0 (1 review)
    • Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

" This company has scammed us and many others in different states.He was paid by our insurance company to restore our home after a fire. He never finished the *** work he done. He is being sued for fraud and has filed bankruptcy..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service