Browse Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling Companies

Clear all filters
Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

Soultouch Remodeling

• Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

"This man goes under many different company names, trades & personal names. He was to replace my roof but instead we caught him nailing new roof over rotten, molded boards!!!! He refused to take down. I now have to have a new roof..."

Revs Remodeling of Downers Grove

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

"Dan Holous aka Rev and karrissa Holous Rev's remodeling they are the biggest scammers!! Took my deposit 2 weeks later didn't start the job always had a excuse.. comes to my house to start the job picks up all the material and..."

• Advertisements

J And R Remodeling

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

"mY NAME IS Vivian Robinson from Wellsville, ks I called a Randy Schmidt out of Topeka, Ks to come down and give me an estimate on putting in 3 doors in a DW MH. He did and went on to say he needed 305.00 down and the rest after h..."

Grew Exterior Restoration

• Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

"We rent his house now he doesn't want to give us back our deposit even now we did all the repair and also he wants to charge us more than triple of money."

Extreme Credit Restoration

• Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

"I signed up with Len Babbit's ECR Extreme Credit Restoration and he even said that he will Fastrak the application process so that I can sell the product too and make money at the same time.

I've been patient with this per..."

Capital Restoration

• Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

"I could not disagree more! After the hurricane a fews years ago they were in the neighborhood and noticed that I had damage (I had no idea). They offered a free inspection and recommended I call my insurance company for a second..."

Attic Solutions

• www.attic-solutions.com

"Apparently Derek Leibeit , owner of Attic Solutions, has no intentions of honoring his LIFE TIME WARRANTY. We've tried communicating with him by phone, email, to correct problems with leaks on a ceiling after he did work on our..."

American Carpet Restoration

• www.americancarpetexcels.com

"This company has been constantly calling my place of business, for the last three months. Though they have repeatedly been asked to stop by both me and my employee's. It is a truly a sorry way to conduct a business. They have..."

Your Remodeling Guys

• www.yourremodelingguys.com

"Don't think this is over yet Mr. Curry. Not by a long shot my friends. We may have received a new breath of air and honesty so just wanted to let you know we're not done yet."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Union Restoration

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.unionrestoration.com

"Union Restoration employees are dishonest and manipulative. The employees' "boss" is complicit with their dishonest behavior. Do not use this company or you will regret it!"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service