Browse Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling Companies

Clear all filters
Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

Case Design Remodeling

• Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

"Do not use Case Design of Bethesda , DC, MD Northern Virginia area. They promise everything and then fail to complete things on time as promised.
    They hold back and then highjack you emotionally saying they need more money contr..."

Carrolls Exterior Remodeling

• Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

"We had a new metal roof put on and when the satellite dishes were put back on one was crooked and we couldn't get the internet to work. We had to have the internet company come out to adjust it and he couldn't. He had to remove..."

• Advertisements

Carpet Boss Restoration

• carpetbossrestoration.yolasite.com

"The company wouldnt give me an appointment to get my gutters cleaned. I called several times. They told me they were going to get back with me and never did. Had another company clean my gutters. Please refund all of my money..."

Burketts Pool Plastering

• www.burkettspoolplastering.com

"Worked on my pool 1 day a week for 4 weeks then didnt hear from them for 15 days. I called and left a message with no response or call back. Was finally called with a finish date but then they called and canceled that without..."

Borneman Remodeling And Renovations

• www.bornemanremodelinginc.com

"i had a ron borneman do some remodeling work at my home.It was a disaster very shoddy work.i trued to talk with him and he got very mad and irritable.a real bad aplle.TRhis firm was supposed to do good work i was very..."

Behrens Contractors

2.0 (1 review)

"BEWARE OF BEHRENS CONTRACTORS
    After providing insulation, I asked for a receipt. Dave Behrens said he would send me one next week. Three weeks later I called him and again said I needed a receipt for tax refunds. He said his truck..."

AmNu Remodeling

• amnuremodeling.com

"Simone Numes and Antonio Franco are husband and wife. They are owners of AmNu Remodeling in Carrolton/Dallas. I hired them for a remodel job and they abandoned my job but not before they asked for money before the job was..."

American Pew And Bench

• www.americanpew.com

"I thought parts were on the way and cannot get in touch with any one"

Amazing Reglazing Services

• Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

"In March 2021 the owner of Amazing Reglazing, Anthony Mauro, came out to give us an estimate on our tub and shower and we accepted the offer. After not showing up or calling 3 times to start the job, he finally showed up to..."

Allphase Restoration And Construction

• www.allphaserestoration.com

"company is unethical and has no business working with Military families, we awarded the reconstruction job to them and here we are 20 plus months later , never got the jod completed and now the insurance company demanded that..."