Browse Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling Companies

Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

Houzz

1.9 (436 reviews)
    • www.houzz.com

"Bar stool broke at bottom. Are my remaining 3 safe??? Need to talk to customer service! Need help to proceed with complaint!"

Read All 710 reviews Customer Service

Power Home Remodeling Group

1.7 (139 reviews)
    • www.powerhrg.com

"You people are a joke, thanks for wasting my time. I bet if I had told the lady I had good credit the guy would have showed up. I guess the inheritance I am getting from my mother will go to someone else."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ReBath

1.5 (87 reviews)
    • rebath.com

"The bottom seal of my shower door is torn. I've called ReBath three times in over a five week period. I've even offered to purchase this seal from them and have it mailed to me. I've gotten many excuses but so far no seal. First..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Paul Davis Restoration

1.8 (110 reviews)
    • pauldavis.com

"Paul Davis crew came out and put a tarp and sandbags on our roof.
    Today when we were removing the sandbags, we were SHOCKED to find their crew had taken the anchor rope for our boat anchor and cut it up to secure the sandbags to th..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Servpro

1.3 (73 reviews)
    • www.servpro.com

"My insurance suggested them for remediation and restoration and the experience has been a nightmare.
    My second floor was taken apart, and afterwards was told they couldn't put it together for three months and to go to Home Depot fo..."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Kitchen Magic Usa

2.9 (9 reviews)
    • www.kitchenmagic.com

"We had our kitchen done by the kitchen magic couple years ago, and they did not even finish the job. I keep telling my husband to contact the customer service about the horrible job that they did, but he had so many other problems..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

911 Restoration

1.6 (32 reviews)
    • www.911restoration.com

"My house had water damages last December 2020 and until today, February 8, 2021, the job has not been done. Wrong estimates keeps going back and fort to my good insurance company (USAA) ready to pay but 911 Restoration is too..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

HomeFix Custom Remodeling

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • homefixcustomremodeling.com

"Irritating door to door scam."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Puroclean

1.7 (17 reviews)
    • www.puroclean.com

"omg they charged me over 3000.00 for terrible service and a total rip of of services. Overcharged for work they did not even do and charged me way over in time/hours. I time charged 3 hours when there for 2 minutes. I would not..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Elite Clean and Restoration

2.4 (19 reviews)
    • elitecleandfw.com

"Dryer vent duct & replace dryer vent duct to roof cap access, etc. Carlos was very professional in showing me Pic's on his cell as to what they were doing. I had to pay $1,025.00 up front before job was done & another..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service