Browse Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling Companies

Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

Houzz

2.0 (585 reviews)
    • www.houzz.com

"just wondering what color the top on my vanity is. Your add makes it look like only the cabinet comes, especially since you dont have a picture of the top!!"

Read All 969 reviews Customer Service

Power Home Remodeling Group

1.9 (154 reviews)
    • www.powerhrg.com

"Power Home Remodeling is a terrible company. As a former employee, I was able to see how poorly treated the customers are. Power will charge its customers up to 3x what competitors will charge for the same product. On top of..."

Read All 349 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ReBath

1.7 (114 reviews)
    • rebath.com

"Jose did a wonderful job. He was polite, courteous and arrived on time. I am very well pleased and love my new bathroom conversion."

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

Paul Davis Restoration

1.6 (122 reviews)
    • pauldavis.com

"After a fire caused by lightning struck our home, a traumatic event for myself and my five children, we hired Paul Davis Restoration Company, a decision I regret not researching more thoroughly beforehand. From the outset, their a..."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

Servpro

1.3 (99 reviews)
    • www.servpro.com

"Servpro came to diagnose a leak in my ceiling. The guy was nice and professional. However I paid the inspection fee and was told that I would get an estimate within a couple of days. Well, they never called back or emailed. The..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

West Shore Home

2.7 (112 reviews)
    • westshorehome.com

"High pressure sales tactics. Will bully you into signing to lock in a price, but its actually a contract for work to be done. Avoid at all costs! Cheap materials for double the price. You will never get them out of your life once..."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Feldco

1.9 (74 reviews)
    • www.4feldco.com

"I'm the personal assistant of a homeowner and they refuse to come out and speak with me. Horrible customer service right up to get go"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

911 Restoration

1.7 (35 reviews)
    • www.911restoration.com

"I hired 911 Restoration after a room in my home caught on fire. My entire upstairs had smoke damage and mitigation, demolition and rebuilding was required. There were upgrades that I wanted in the lower level of my home so I..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Statewide Remodeling

1.4 (29 reviews)
    • www.statewideremodeling.com

"During the sales process, we were assured by Statewide salesman Shaun the job would take 2 days, maybe 3 when we pressed him on this. However, upon scheduling, we were informed it actually requires a full week due to necessary..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Puroclean

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.puroclean.com

"We purchased a flipped home that flooded the day of closing. We hired Puroclean to remediate cigarette smoke and assist with the flooding. The seller had agreed to do some of the flood remediation and we had Puroclean double..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service