Browse Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling Companies

Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

Houzz

1.9 (495 reviews)
    • www.houzz.com

"Ordered product from houzz 4 months ago item was not received I was charged and contacted customer service who responded they could not issue refund credit or replacement"

Read All 811 reviews Customer Service

Power Home Remodeling Group

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.powerhrg.com

"Hello: My project # is 35-3****. My house was recently sided with gutters. Oct. 11 was the last time I saw the installer. On this date Dave Howard was at my home and noticed the installers did not install the proper inside corner..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ReBath

1.6 (93 reviews)
    • rebath.com

"I looked into ReBath through Lowes to redo my bathroom. The sales person was very nice, professional and happy to help. She did all the measurements and then sat down to help design my new bathroom. There were very few options, al..."

Read All 258 reviews Customer Service

Paul Davis Restoration

1.8 (111 reviews)
    • pauldavis.com

"My friend had Paul Davis restoration at her house to fix her bathroom after a flood.After 3 months nothing got done but the floor which the guy quoted to us it would be 430.00 for everything .Now they changed it to over 700.00..."

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

Servpro

1.3 (78 reviews)
    • www.servpro.com

"Do NOT trust ServPro!! They are not truthful regarding their ads. In the ads, they state that they will get the damaged place back into the condition before the incident (flood, fire, etc.). In a recent basement flood, they did co..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

911 Restoration

1.6 (33 reviews)
    • www.911restoration.com

"It has been almost two months since the original call and our basement is still incomplete. We have holes through out the entire basement where they cut up our walls. The guys they had come out were always late and then left..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

HomeFix Custom Remodeling

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • homefixcustomremodeling.com

"Irritating door to door scam."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Puroclean

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.puroclean.com

"DONTDONTDi orded 3 months worth of puralean from walmart.com, had high hopes with it, but to no avail, ive been on it 3 weeks and havent lost a single pound its just another scam i wasted $90.00 of my ss to buy this and all i..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Elite Clean and Restoration

2.4 (19 reviews)
    • elitecleandfw.com

"Dryer vent duct & replace dryer vent duct to roof cap access, etc. Carlos was very professional in showing me Pic's on his cell as to what they were doing. I had to pay $1,025.00 up front before job was done & another..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Blackmon Mooring

2.2 (12 reviews)
    • www.blackmonmooring.com

"The first 4 weeks were demo (it took 1/2 a day) But since then it has been an additional 5 weeks and they have not sent an estimate to my insurance at all. I have called every Blackmon Mooring person that has had any dealing with..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service