Browse Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling Companies

Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling

Houzz

1.9 (551 reviews)
    • www.houzz.com

"I contacted Houzz a week ago trying to return a rug. Houzz was suppose to get in touch and send me instructions but I have never heard back."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

Power Home Remodeling Group

1.7 (148 reviews)
    • www.powerhrg.com

"Over 18 months ago April 2021 I called about leaky windows. They are so clouded that I cannot see through them. They said it would be at least 18 months to replace. So far they have not and when I call they keep stalling.I am so..."

Read All 341 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ReBath

1.6 (102 reviews)
    • rebath.com

"Representative that came to wasn't completely upfront with his information. He told us that water resistant wallboard behind the shower panels, plywood was used. I explained to the rep I didn't want shower doors and would use a sh..."

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service

Paul Davis Restoration

1.7 (114 reviews)
    • pauldavis.com

"They did not cover my carpet. They did not show up. Scheduling was terrible. I went 5 days without furniture before the job and I am on day 6 after the job was "sort of" done and I still have no furniture. They just do not care...."

Read All 227 reviews Customer Service

Servpro

1.3 (86 reviews)
    • www.servpro.com

"Servpro Park, Lake, Summit, Eagle Counties aka Servpro Durango, aka Servpro Archuleta, La Plata, Montezuma, San Juan Counties--Colorado
    Fire Remediation of Storage Unit
    I hired the local servpro to assist in the cleanup and recovery..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

911 Restoration

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.911restoration.com

"I have water leakage in my Master bedroom bathroom Laundary room . My insurance Company American Risk Insurance hire 911 Restoration They did great job start 03-17-22 to 03-28-22. I would like to special thanks Techs on site Isaih..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Puroclean

1.5 (21 reviews)
    • www.puroclean.com

"Very unprofessional. If you don't guarantee them insurance money, they treat you like your problem is not important."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

HomeFix Custom Remodeling

1.6 (19 reviews)
    • homefixcustomremodeling.com

"Irritating door to door scam."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Elite Clean and Restoration

2.4 (19 reviews)
    • elitecleandfw.com

"Dryer vent duct & replace dryer vent duct to roof cap access, etc. Carlos was very professional in showing me Pic's on his cell as to what they were doing. I had to pay $1,025.00 up front before job was done & another..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Statewide Remodeling

1.5 (18 reviews)
    • www.statewideremodeling.com

"I am so disappointed! As you all are aware, Statewide Remodeling is NOT cheap! We have never had a professional remodel before and did not want to chance anything bad happening or stress, so after doing alot of homework, we chose..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service