Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Portillos

2.3 (155 reviews)
    • www.portillos.com

"Wrong order when we got home. No response from management at all would not even answer the phone long long long extra long waiting"

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Hooters

2.1 (137 reviews)
    • www.hooters.com

"I will never go back those girls want you to expect to erase any mistakes that they make would not returning your order on time or half of your order is there like in my case might have fun my order came in and the other half of..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Old Country Buffet

2.0 (93 reviews)
    • www.oldcountrybuffet.com

"After 20 years of working for this company they closed the doors on us and offered us nothing in return. In the 20 years they treated me badly stole money from the company and I witnessed it all...I want to file suit against this..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

El Pollo Loco

2.3 (134 reviews)
    • www.elpolloloco.com

"The manager Viola was the rudest person. She closed the drive thru window in my face and she walked away when my order was not even complete. You guys need to do something about that. She does not deserve to have manager title."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Papa Murphys

2.6 (133 reviews)
    • www.papamurphys.com

"I placed an online order at the Yakima Washington location located at 6802 tieton drive yakima washington 98908. For a half pepperoni half Hawaiian family pizza, cheesy bread, and a 2 liter of soda.
    When picking it up, my friend ca..."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service

Hometown Buffet

2.3 (98 reviews)
    • www.hometownbuffet.com

"My family and I a party of 9 dined at your location in N. Richland Hills Tx. At 7660 Grapevine, Hwy. The air wasnt working, there were any clean tables, only on person cleaning table, dirty plates stacked up on tables. Very..."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Fazolis

2.2 (119 reviews)
    • www.fazolis.com

"Assistant manager 2 days ago accused me of going out the locked doors when I never did. Her daughter that works here was outside nonstop having cigarettes. Then the manager tonight did the same thing. Complete blatant disrespect f..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Lubys Cafeteria

2.5 (103 reviews)
    • www.lubys.com

"Lubys in Fort worth tx service was very rude they only had 1 tray in the line and it was dirty so I asked for some clean trays but got ignored several time and when I finally got at answer it was I'm to busy to get trays. So..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Marrybrown

2.2 (122 reviews)
    • www.marrybrown.com

"Hai.. Today for lunch around 1:45 pm i buy marry brown in grab food in marry brown bandar tun hussein on. Sadly, i punya ayam tu hitam which is ayam tu ayam dah lama, and sedikit berbau.. Totally bad.. Hilang selera makan but..."

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

Smoothie King

2.1 (113 reviews)
    • www.smoothieking.com

"I had added funds to my account but for some reason when I'm getting my smoothies it's making a new charge to my account instead of using my funds. I did this all through the app. I need my money refunded back to my card since..."

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service