Skip to content

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Fazolis

2.2 (193 reviews)
    • www.fazolis.com

"I've been to 953 N Dobson Rd Mesa, AZ 85201 twice. Both times, there was a lady who asked me for my name and then demanded the order number. I found that quite rude. I was given a time to be at the location. I gave my name. What..."

Read All 313 reviews Customer Service

Five Guys

2.2 (177 reviews)
    • www.fiveguys.com

"To eh it may concern
    There was a piece or bone in. Y hamburger that broke my teeth! When addresses with staff and supervisors they were very unprofessional and very unhelpful"

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Portillos

2.4 (185 reviews)
    • www.portillos.com

"I have no other complaints just that they need to go back to the original recipe of the Italian beef"

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

Jamba Juice

2.3 (149 reviews)
    • www.jamba.com

"Store is working under different guide lines and having issues with them about app and store false advertising
    App says their is a family pack of 4, Indian manager said not in store."

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service

Buca Di Beppo

2.4 (169 reviews)
    • www.bucadibeppo.com

"Drove 20 miles in traffic to the nearest Buca Di Beppo Store #0505 in Redondo Beach, Calif. to take advantage of an offer for a large lasagna. Everything seemed okay until I got home and opened the foil container, only to find a..."

Read All 258 reviews Customer Service

Mcalisters Deli

2.5 (134 reviews)
    • www.mcalistersdeli.com

"Why isn't anyone responding or calling me back about my transaction that was stuck but order never placed. I still haven't gotten the email confirmation. Also I wasted an offer that I tried to use with my never-placed order, now..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Famous Daves

2.2 (126 reviews)
    • www.famousdaves.com

"I tried the phone number you offered which went nowhere because their system would not let you. It is Saturday which could play a major factor. Believe me, I will be on them Monday. I cannot afford to lose $30.00 in bonus gift..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

American Deli

2.0 (149 reviews)
    • americandeli.com

"So, I took my two grandkids to your store at 2224 Main St East, Snellville, GA 30078 on 7/10/2024 at 4:26 pm. There were four women in the store behind the counter. At first, we stood there while they continued their..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Filibertos

1.8 (162 reviews)
    • filibertos.com

"I went to Filibertos for some carne asada after a concert, I got to the window and the guy started to told me that I needed to raise my voice or get out of the line and so I did and I asked for one carne asada fries, one ranchera..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Old Country Buffet

2.1 (94 reviews)
    • www.oldcountrybuffet.com

"I worked for old country buffet for 20 years in phoenix az and they still owe me money..the phone number for main office has been disconnected and no email address. I've been on this journey of trying to talk to someone for along..."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service