Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Marrybrown

2.2 (192 reviews)
    • www.marrybrown.com

"i just walkin at marrybrown bentong and suddenly your staff said not open yet even i came at 10:15, and you staff also make annoying face, am i wrong? your operation hours is 10am to 10 pm right? at the same time i saw your staff..."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

Five Guys

2.1 (167 reviews)
    • www.fiveguys.com

"Have a altercation with the manager I now it was my fault but it didn't have to get to the point it got for him to rip up my check"

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hooters

2.0 (167 reviews)
    • www.hooters.com

"Ate in concord nc Saturday night and they got my beer wrong when they finally came to take the order. Food took forever and I see it at the bar sitting. Waitress said thats not your food and Im sorry I dropped yours and they had..."

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

El Pollo Loco

2.2 (174 reviews)
    • www.elpolloloco.com

"My first encounter with this establishment results in a long strand of someone's *** hair in my food. If that is how they conduct business at 5030 Gosford Rd in Bakersfield, they should not be trusted with public health..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Fazolis

2.3 (160 reviews)
    • www.fazolis.com

"Bought mild winds for my husband who like hot food. These were too hot for him. Couldnt eat them. Told counter. They said the recipe is off for mild. Always really hot but hot is even hotter. I thought they got the wings mixed up..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Portillos

2.3 (166 reviews)
    • www.portillos.com

"I ordered a char broiled chicken sandwich on Monday, 09/05/22 and never received my sandwich. Uber Eats refused toM get ahold of the driver to get him to go back to PORTILLOS and re deliver my sandwich. I tried calling the..."

Read All 250 reviews Customer Service

Smoothie King

2.1 (168 reviews)
    • www.smoothieking.com

"Didn't anything happen they have not contact me if I'm not contact I will pursue with filing a lawsuit"

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

Buca Di Beppo

2.2 (157 reviews)
    • www.bucadibeppo.com

"They put on menu feeds family of 5 + lemone chicken it is alcarte. It arrived with five very small unflavored no sauce chicken. Charged me 50 dollars. I had guest over to eat it was embarrassing serving this very expensive..."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

Old Country Buffet

2.0 (93 reviews)
    • www.oldcountrybuffet.com

"After 20 years of working for this company they closed the doors on us and offered us nothing in return. In the 20 years they treated me badly stole money from the company and I witnessed it all...I want to file suit against this..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Filibertos

1.7 (147 reviews)
    • filibertos.com

"I think its funny when you order a junior burrito and it comes out to 844 and just to get a regular burrito is a 44 Highland *** is that you ripped off *** Mexicans"

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service