Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies

"Dont work,
    Cant reset password.
    Cant reach them,
    Argh!!
    Why does this need to be so frustrating?
    I cannot believe this."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Benihana

2.1 (211 reviews)
    • www.benihana.com

"Unable to contact Stuart, Fl restaurant for over three days now, i have a concern over my birthday certificate."

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Romanos Macaroni Grill

2.2 (198 reviews)
    • www.macaronigrill.com

"Plano, TX at Park and Preston last Friday I went there for lunch at 11:30 a.m. and was told a large group came in at the last minute. So there is a 1 1/2 hour wait and there was hardly anyone in the main dining area. No excuse,..."

Read All 371 reviews Customer Service

Smokey Bones

2.1 (219 reviews)
    • www.smokeybones.com

"I purchased chicken wings, buy on get one, and I asked for flats. I was charged $4.00 extra for the flats.Where does it say, on the menu, that there is an extra charge for flat wings??? Bad enough you jacked up all your prices,..."

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service

Papa Murphys

2.6 (202 reviews)
    • www.papamurphys.com

"Most of the Papa Murphy's in my area have menus on their website that are at least three years old. When I called one of the stores, I was told that the info can't be changed because of Google. Does Google own Papa Murphy's? Does..."

Read All 342 reviews Customer Service

Noodles And Company

2.3 (210 reviews)
    • www.noodles.com

"I ordered a meal and it was never delivered. Driver didn't call upon arrival and I can't find. Can i please get a refund or re-delivery?
    Order #130525****798****"

Read All 332 reviews Customer Service

Ryans Buffet

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • www.ryans.com

"I worked for them for a year paid into 401k with company match and no one will help me find out how to get this money back"

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

Dickeys Barbecue

2.0 (188 reviews)
    • www.dickeys.com

"I just felt I needed to write to let you know how disappointed we were with our food that we purchased on 9/24/2022. I have always loved Dickeys the one close to home closed up so we often made the drive to the Bethlehem
    Location a..."

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service

Mellow Mushroom

2.2 (197 reviews)
    • mellowmushroom.com

"Dear Mellow Mushroom
    I would like to alert you to one of your employees called Andrew Goodman , from Brooklyn NY, who sent me a series of offensive Facebook comments last night when I was commenting on a thread regarding Israel and..."

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service

Longhorn Steakhouse

2.3 (204 reviews)
    • www.longhornsteakhouse.com

"My complaint is that I went to Longhorn steakhouse on yesterday September 18th and I noticed that my Salmon was not done so I ask the waiter if she could take it back,to cook some more but then I thought about I asked her if I..."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service