Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Zaxbys

1.8 (168 reviews)
    • www.zaxbys.com

"I placed an order through the app, but realized it was the wrong location. I called the store and cancelled and they were very nice about cancelling my order. I was still charged though and am wondering why?"

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Friendlys

2.1 (164 reviews)
    • www.friendlys.com

"Not pissed..Trying to change method of payment and was unsuccessful..I guess I'll have to call back Monday and talk to a representative."

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Benihana

2.2 (161 reviews)
    • www.benihana.com

"I went to the Benihana in St.louis park to get my balance cause I COULDNT do it on the internet and they swiped it and it says zero balance there should have been 140 dollars someone got ahold of my wallet and I believe they took..."

Read All 284 reviews Customer Service

Dickeys Barbecue

2.0 (153 reviews)
    • www.dickeys.com

"A large amount of food was missing, and the food was tasteless. Waited at drive thru for 30 mins. Therefore, ended up going inside to order. Food was tasteless"

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

Mellow Mushroom

2.3 (164 reviews)
    • mellowmushroom.com

"I called after using my new two weeks... first time used ... mower and deck was not level and gouged my grass , makes a screeching noise when moving and seat FELL off ... called warranty and was told your problem !!! Fix yourself..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service

Jollibee Philippines

2.2 (146 reviews)
    • www.jollibee.com.ph

"we ordered through jollibee app just now and it happened that they rejected our order. The app said we just needed to order again and so, we did. after an hour we didn't receive any calls or notifications from Jollibee sipac..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Noodles And Company

2.3 (155 reviews)
    • www.noodles.com

"I brought a Mediterranean salad and pot stickers for dinner because I work nights. To my disgust I pull a black hair out of my mouth. I throw everything away. Will never eat there again. WEAR HAIRNETS!! This is at the Erwin RD..."

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service

Five Guys

2.1 (146 reviews)
    • www.fiveguys.com

"This happens repeatedly at this location. We pick up our order, get home and it is wrong. Had to drive back but they only replaced the wrong item. Meanwhile the rest of the order sitting at home was ice cold."

Read All 240 reviews Customer Service

Longhorn Steakhouse

2.3 (160 reviews)
    • www.longhornsteakhouse.com

"The manager at Longhorn
    #5558 @ between 12:27 and 1:30 came out with the coupon in hand and told me, "I'm going to honor this this time but this is not a legitimate coupon, there should be a code in this box." I explained that I ha..."

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service

Buca Di Beppo

2.2 (154 reviews)
    • www.bucadibeppo.com

"Ordertruib 91447****
    Online order was misallocated.
    Spoke to the delivery person
    Who then got the "to go" person
    Who said I cant help with payments on online orders
    I asked, but who can
    She got her manager, Mario Gomez who said to call..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service