Skip to content

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Longhorn Steakhouse

2.3 (274 reviews)
    • www.longhornsteakhouse.com

"Your entire staff is rude and slow. When they make mistakes, they do not want to assist the customers at all or refund any of the wasted money that we have spent. I will definitely not be eating here again."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

2.6 (183 reviews)
    • www.perkinsrestaurants.com

"I had breakfast at Perkins on SW McKinley Ave in Des Moines, Iowa. The food was prepared as requested and there were many choices on the menu. Two things made this a memorable visit:
    1. Ezra is terrific. She has customer service as..."

Read All 419 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Marrybrown

2.4 (258 reviews)
    • www.marrybrown.com

"Food was not fresh and the service was really really bad
    The Malay supervisor or manager in the pink shirt diyana or Nadia whatever her name was super rude to her customers and I am very disappointed with their service and food
    @mar..."

Read All 418 reviews Customer Service

Noodles And Company

2.5 (249 reviews)
    • www.noodles.com

"This is my first time ordering from Noodles & Company. I placed two orders; my first order was Baked Chicken Alfredo. The second order was Spaghetti with Marinated Steak. I'm disappointed in my order because the spaghetti with..."

Read All 397 reviews Customer Service

Romanos Macaroni Grill

2.3 (201 reviews)
    • www.macaronigrill.com

"I never spoke to them. I was transferred to a medical alert company. When I told the person that I wanted Macaroni Grill customer service, they said they could not help me."

Read All 384 reviews Customer Service

Friendlys

2.2 (186 reviews)
    • friendlys.com

"Dog rolled over on remote and exited website. Cant get back on. Says code doesnt work and password is wrong although works on all other tvs in the house. Wants credit card number to sign back on!!n"

Read All 374 reviews Customer Service

Mellow Mushroom

2.4 (222 reviews)
    • mellowmushroom.com

"When customers come into a restaurant they need to be tended to quickly. Waitress and Waiters were more interested in something they had going on amongst themselves"

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Hooters

2.1 (206 reviews)
    • www.hooters.com

"Uncooked chicken with feathers everywhere and no one wanted to help make it right. The customer service was rude and did not try to help or remake nor refund my order after I showed them my order and how uncooked it was"

Read All 340 reviews Customer Service

Ryans Buffet

2.3 (158 reviews)
    • www.ryans.com

"I worked for them for a year paid into 401k with company match and no one will help me find out how to get this money back"

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

El Pollo Loco

2.3 (201 reviews)
    • www.elpolloloco.com

"Dear El Pollo Loco Customer Service, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered at your restaurant located at 5630 Ramon J. On my recent visit, I was incorrectly charged..."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service