Skip to content

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Qdoba

2.1 (468 reviews)
    • www.qdoba.com

"I just went and purchased some boba and I scanned my rewards. But then I went to check my rewards all of a sudden they're telling me to log in. Now I have a different email from the one I used when I first opened it. I need my..."

Read All 825 reviews Customer Service

TGI Fridays

2.3 (445 reviews)
    • www.tgifridays.com

"I went to TGI Friday at 5933 Caravan Ct, Orlando, and was served uncooked sausage links and hard bread. My daughter, who is only 2, consumed some of it and is now throwing up. Even after I brought it to the supervisor's..."

Read All 807 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Papa Murphys

2.6 (363 reviews)
    • www.papamurphys.com

"I ordered a pizza (walk-in) from the Kearney Missouri store. I was treated rudely by a worker named Kristen. She was irritated and acted put off when people walked in to place orders. She slammed down the tickets and would not..."

Read All 624 reviews Customer Service

Schlotzskys

2.3 (409 reviews)
    • www.schlotzskys.com

"I cannot speak for the restaurant itself inside I did not go in and went through the drive-thru at 10:23 so you would think that it would be fresh. I haven't tried it in a while but the quality has continuously gone down. No..."

Read All 613 reviews Customer Service

Benihana

2.3 (279 reviews)
    • www.benihana.com

"I have been trying to get information about my wifes birthday certificate, which is coming up soon. When you call their 800 number they say they will not respond to questions about the birthday certificates. They give you an email..."

Read All 522 reviews Customer Service

Cheddars

2.5 (296 reviews)
    • www.cheddars.com

"I was scheduled for a interview at 3:45 I showed up at 3:30 and was told I could sit for a hour or reschedule.."

Read All 515 reviews Customer Service

Carrabbas

2.5 (262 reviews)
    • www.carrabbas.com

"Ordered delivery. We love Carrabas. I was eating a house salad and bit into a piece of glass. I thought I broke my tooth. I took a picture of the glass. Called the store just to let them know and the manager said we do not have..."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service

Papa Ginos

2.3 (262 reviews)
    • www.papaginos.com

"I went in to order chicken wing in south Yarmouth Ma on July 19 th at 10:45 I did not get the managers name but I had ask for a certain employee who knows exactly how I like my wings cooked The manager gave me attitude she was..."

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service

Smokey Bones

2.3 (278 reviews)
    • www.smokeybones.com

"Service not good.
    Really expensive.
    The manager was in the back office the whole time and never came out to check if the bartender needed help! The bar area was not that busy, but the bartender was making drinks for tables and the..."

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service

Dickeys Barbecue

2.0 (267 reviews)
    • www.dickeys.com

"Bought a barbecue sandwich with fries and drink. The bread was old and greasy, fries cooked in old oil, and the meat had no taste."

Read All 442 reviews Customer Service