Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Qdoba

2.0 (368 reviews)
    • www.qdoba.com

"I was extremely embarrassed by the staff when my T-Mobile promotion did not work. My husband and I ordered. I had both our phones. When it was time to pay they didnt know how to do the promo and told me I could pay full price or..."

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

The Cheesecake Factory

2.1 (371 reviews)
    • www.thecheesecakefactory.com

"I am a door dasher. I went to this Cheesecake Factory at Friendly Shopping Center Greensboro, N.C. to pick up a door dash order. First there is a sign stating that delivery drivers are to wait for someone to come to the door to..."

Read All 590 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Stouffers

2.0 (290 reviews)
    • www.stouffers.com

"I used to think Stouffer's was one if not the best prepared foods bought in grocery stores. Lately have been very disappointed in your products. Meat lovers lasagne was great up until today. Ugh, the bits of pepperoni squares..."

Read All 585 reviews Customer Service

Zaxbys

1.8 (305 reviews)
    • www.zaxbys.com

"Hi my name is Dustin Howard and I recently bought two sandwiches from your Brooksville Florida location Zaxbys I took a bite into one of my sandwiches and it broke my tooth and now I m in pain so I dont know about yall but I need..."

Read All 565 reviews Customer Service

Schlotzskys

2.2 (361 reviews)
    • www.schlotzskys.com

"WENT TO STORE 3530 NORTHWEST CENTRE DR. FT WORTH TX 76135 TO GET ME AND MY WIFE SANDWICHES INSIDE AND FIRST YOUR EMPLOYEE CONNOR WAS VERY RUDE AND NOT LISTEN TO WHAT YOU WANTED TO ORDER THEN WAITED FOR 15 MIN FOR 2 SANDWICHES AND..."

Read All 526 reviews Customer Service

Carrabbas

2.4 (232 reviews)
    • www.carrabbas.com

"Its too long of a issue to explain. Id rather speak to a representative. Please call me at
    732-882-****."

Read All 433 reviews Customer Service

Cheddars

2.4 (250 reviews)
    • www.cheddars.com

"I placed an order online and they charged my card but when i called they said they didnt and they cant find my order . I talked to the rude manager Jessica Nickerson and she was rude and disrespectful didnt show any sympathy..."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

Papa Ginos

2.2 (227 reviews)
    • www.papaginos.com

"My company goes to this location 3 times a week for lunch. Usually great food. I order 2 large Cheeseburger subs and 2 xl Mac and cheese pizzas. The complaint I have is the 2 subs were wa to salty. Never have they been this salty..."

Read All 414 reviews Customer Service

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

2.5 (175 reviews)
    • www.perkinsrestaurants.com

"Me and my daughter went to eat at Perkins on 86th and Hickman in des moines iowa and the service was horrible there. There restaurant was nasty as *** with bugs and hair. And the food wasn't hot or made right and when I told my..."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Jollibee Philippines

2.0 (214 reviews)
    • www.jollibee.com.ph

"our mango pie is missing, we tried to contact the store but they don't have responded about that,so much disappointed!!i want an action for this"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service