Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Jersey Mikes Subs

2.3 (279 reviews)
    • www.jerseymikes.com

"I was set up for one interview on the 14th in Winter Haven for Jersey Mike's I had a death in the family and I postponed it the next day within their proper amount of time because I had to make arrangements to fly it my aunt back..."

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service

The Cheesecake Factory

2.2 (279 reviews)
    • www.thecheesecakefactory.com

"I had a very bad experience at the restaurant. I felt descrimination. I need to speak with a representative for my claim! Please.My fiancé Kurt Mc Clintock, and I were very dissatisfied with the service there. The manager instead..."

Read All 421 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Qdoba

2.1 (255 reviews)
    • www.qdoba.com

"Nothing I is ever right the manager is the most nasty person I have ever had the pleasure of speaking to I will never going back there again and she said to me dont come back her or order on line from us again I want a call back..."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Carrabbas

2.4 (214 reviews)
    • www.carrabbas.com

"I was at Carrabbas restaurant in Kingwood Texas 750 Kingwood Dr Kingwood Tx I had fallen in the restaurant it really hurt my knee it is hard to walk now as I was on the floor I heard someone state they needed to get the manager..."

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

2.5 (164 reviews)
    • www.perkinsrestaurants.com

"I love this place and won't come back until they quit overcharging for coffee. I even talked to manager and she argued about it. I had a steak and peppers skillet and he had a granny's omelet. He also had bacon and I did. We..."

Read All 383 reviews Customer Service

Romanos Macaroni Grill

2.3 (191 reviews)
    • www.macaronigrill.com

"My friend worked for them briefly in 2020 before the pandemic hit. They never had him fill out a form with his tax information which is their legal requirement.
    They sent him a W2 for 2020 with a completely made up Social Security..."

Read All 358 reviews Customer Service

Papa Ginos

2.2 (193 reviews)
    • www.papaginos.com

"She works in londerry papa ginos and she is always rude to me and Im front of customers. She never smiles and she was so rude to me in front of customers the other day I picked up an order I was supposed to pick up two orders and..."

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Cheddars

2.5 (198 reviews)
    • www.cheddars.com

"The food was burnt and cold, I was very upset. I don't usually complain, but I was upset I spent 50 dollars on my food. I could never get in touch with the manager to get the horrible experience"

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

Ryans Buffet

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • www.ryans.com

"I worked for them for a year paid into 401k with company match and no one will help me find out how to get this money back"

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

Smokey Bones

2.1 (195 reviews)
    • www.smokeybones.com

"Ordered online and waited 30 minutes for order. No complaints there. My order was incomplete. Still no complaints there. Attempted to call restaurant but received no answer for over 20 minutes."

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service