Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Red Robin

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.redrobin.com

"I just want you to know that none of my friends and family go to this Restaurant anyway. I already called once and the lovely little witch got belligerent with me so you know what that just goes with the flow lousy restaurant..."

Read All 1118 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.2 (445 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"I ordered a crispy chicken salad with extra honey mustard dressing and extra cheese, but did not receive either of them and was not offered a refund by the manager when I called to talk about this issue. Not only did this happen,..."

Read All 1056 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Texas Roadhouse

2.4 (614 reviews)
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"Ordered 2 full rib dinners. Ribs tough and long wait to get food. Poor service . Birthday dinner and $50 waisted!!"

Read All 1023 reviews Customer Service

Ruby Tuesday

2.4 (553 reviews)
    • www.rubytuesday.com

"Ruby Tuesday's hasn't called me yet they ignored me they're a bunch of *** I will never go there again"

Read All 982 reviews Customer Service

Boston Market

2.1 (557 reviews)
    • www.bostonmarket.com

"Because I called a complaint theres no answer your direct me to your email I want to speak to someone your store in Southfield always run out of chicken if you know youre going to run out of chicken you order more then your..."

Read All 942 reviews Customer Service

Red Lobster

2.2 (544 reviews)
    • www.redlobster.com

"I wanted to red lobsters in sunrise highway I was told before I even gotten to the door that my infant granddaughter needed a highchair and we could not come in with the stroller this baby finally after 10 more minutes we were..."

Read All 938 reviews Customer Service

TGI Fridays

2.2 (423 reviews)
    • www.tgifridays.com

"I did the rub off on my email and got $10 off my meal. I sent it to my text messaging and now I'm unable to send it back to my email to get that coupon code is it possible for me to do this?"

Read All 754 reviews Customer Service

Olive Garden

2.5 (394 reviews)
    • www.olivegarden.com

"An entire rat was found in the Olive Garden at Farmington and on top I heard my server go to the manager and manager didnt care. I also heard an employee throwing up in the bathroom and I saw when she also approached management..."

Read All 754 reviews Customer Service

Jersey Mikes Subs

2.1 (438 reviews)
    • www.jerseymikes.com

"My daughters check was replaced and they fixed the main issue. The owner has reached out and apologized on Jersey Mike's behalf which really was appreciated.
    As of the manager that was beyond rude and unprofessional I do not know w..."

Read All 735 reviews Customer Service

Buffalo Wild Wings

2.1 (382 reviews)
    • www.buffalowildwings.com

"I asked for a manager which her name is Laura. I told her the food was cold and asked could she remake it she told me it wasnt they fault that the food was cold. She said she could give me more sauce I told her I didnt want more..."

Read All 647 reviews Customer Service