Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Red Robin

2.3 (587 reviews)
    • www.redrobin.com

"Last Sunday we stopped for lunch at the North Olmstead, Ohio location.
    We arrived when it opened at 11:00. First of all, there was trash overflowing right next to the entrance door. Once we got into the unattractive lobby, it had a..."

Read All 959 reviews Customer Service

Ruby Tuesday

2.4 (520 reviews)
    • www.rubytuesday.com

"Me and my sister went to ruby Tuesday in Lisbon ct the server jucenta should never be a waitress or be retrained we got sat by hostess then after sitting for ages waitress come over asked for our drinks still never got she comes..."

Read All 923 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Red Lobster

2.3 (501 reviews)
    • www.redlobster.com

"The manager sat me down and I was at the booth for at less 10 min with no help,Theres a couple and a child walked in later ( white) he sat them down and told them he was going to get the same waiter for them and he did under 1minu..."

Read All 865 reviews Customer Service

Boston Market

2.2 (486 reviews)
    • www.bostonmarket.com

"ordered online at 14110 E.Iliff Ave.Aurora Co. 9:37 am for pick up at 1:00pm,when arrived at 1 they can't find the order ,had to ask 3X and wait 45 min. to get the order and just keep helping walk-in customers"

Read All 822 reviews Customer Service

Texas Roadhouse

2.5 (476 reviews)
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"Terrible service .I called and ordered at opening and I got 12 fries for over $3 and I went to 2 more restaurants and ordered fries for roughly the same price and I weighed all the fries . . When I mentioned the little fries, I wa..."

Read All 772 reviews Customer Service

Read All 721 reviews Customer Service

Olive Garden

2.5 (353 reviews)
    • www.olivegarden.com

"Pick-up experience awful and the food. I did hear from corporate stated a manager would call me. Still waiting"

Read All 688 reviews Customer Service

Buffalo Wild Wings

2.2 (324 reviews)
    • www.buffalowildwings.com

"This is not the 1st time this has happened.
    I've been cheated several times last year in 2020.Lets get it right buffalo wild wings. Or I shall go to another resturant."

Read All 560 reviews Customer Service

Wingstop

1.8 (343 reviews)
    • www.wingstop.com

"I just order 30$ in food and didnt get my food and when I call up there they get mad at me and put me on hold and didnt come back to the phone its 10:45pm on 09/15 they just sorry af man this *** crazy"

Read All 506 reviews Customer Service

Schlotzskys

2.2 (338 reviews)
    • www.schlotzskys.com

"Cashiers go from taking orders, to cleaning tables, to preparing food without washing hands. Puts unwashed hands into glove container and puts on gloves.
    Does not understand that soiled/dirty/unwashed hands should be washed PRIOR t..."

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service