Skip to content

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Carls Jr Restaurant

1.8 (744 reviews)
    • www.carlsjr.com

"I was sent a message from CarlsJr. that for being a rewards costomer that I would be able to get double cheeseburgers for $.83 on 7/17/24 due to: the 83rd birthday of the CarlsJr. fast food establishment. I was refused at the..."

Read All 1286 reviews Customer Service

IHOP

2.1 (635 reviews)
    • www.ihop.com

"The app sucks, and the rewards system never works properly. I wanted to redeem pan coins for one item, and it completely redeemed for a totally different item that I didn't even click on and didn't even want!!! After that, I..."

Read All 1244 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Red Robin

2.5 (735 reviews)
    • www.redrobin.com

"We live 5 minutes from your Hershey, Pa location. Last night was busy and we ordered pick up. We got there a few minutes ahead of time but ended up waiting 4o minutes for our food. I will say the amusement park is right there, an..."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

Red Lobster

2.3 (644 reviews)
    • www.redlobster.com

"We own the building of a closed Red Lobster. Without notice, they closed and sent us the keys. Owing back rent with a lengthy rental agreement still in effect. There are no phone numbers to contact the company only pertaining to..."

Read All 1148 reviews Customer Service

Boston Market

2.2 (636 reviews)
    • www.bostonmarket.com

"I am unable to send an email to Boston Market.com. I placed an delivery order on 6/30/24. I did not receive items that I was charged for.i have tried on several occasions to reach the local stores but all lines are busy. And this..."

Read All 1093 reviews Customer Service

Ruby Tuesday

2.4 (576 reviews)
    • www.rubytuesday.com

"I need a callback from you. There is no Ruby T in Southern California where I live. Please stop sending me emails."

Read All 1027 reviews Customer Service

Buffalo Wild Wings

2.2 (543 reviews)
    • www.buffalowildwings.com

"Attempted more than three times to eat at this location. Each time there were more than half the tables open but we were told it would be longer than a 30 minute wait. For what? Staff to gossip in the kitchen? Staff to play on..."

Read All 917 reviews Customer Service

Zaxbys

2.0 (489 reviews)
    • www.zaxbys.com

"I went to Zaxby's and spent $70 only for me to not even get all my food. On top of the fact that they gave no receipt, they had a bad attitude. It was the worst experience ever. I eat there at least 4 times a week and the..."

Read All 909 reviews Customer Service

Olive Garden

2.5 (473 reviews)
    • www.olivegarden.com

"I only got the entre and No sides. I recieved the fish and no broccoli. The food was the entire order and I could not reach management to correct the order via the phone.
    Order number 150853****530"

Read All 887 reviews Customer Service

The Cheesecake Factory

2.2 (493 reviews)
    • www.thecheesecakefactory.com

"On July 16, 2024, around 9:30 pm, a friend and I were at The Cheesecake Factory in the Cherry Hill location. During our time there, our server was a bit busy, so the only thing that we ordered was our drinks. As we began to enjoy..."

Read All 839 reviews Customer Service