Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,277 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"My local Steak n Shake in Jackson, Michigan claimed they were going to "put in for my refund" for my order that they cancelled. I never received the refund, so they basically ripped me off for $14.00."

Read All 3740 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,682 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"I was at San Dimas location. Every time I go here, the cash registers are blocked and closed off. I am always told to use the machine. When my name was called as it is seldom they have pagers. I ordered a Fuji salad with..."

Read All 2716 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Waffle House

2.4 (1,311 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"No service at your location in Olive Branch,Ms on Hacks cross location. Walk into location and no one inside. Yelled and no answer. Waiting at least 10 minutes before an employee showed up. . I could had robbed the place. Where..."

Read All 2268 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1,276 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"I have dined in many times no problem
    Wings allways the best
    The food is great
    This time food was horrible
    Hair on plate
    Plates dirty
    Beverage horrible
    For 54 .00
    Manager should of Comped bill
    I feel I deserve a refund
    Trying to reach out b..."

Read All 2155 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (901 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"I took a friend to breakfast The other day Ive been to Bib Evans many times I live nearby and I
    Order takeout Brfst frequently. I took my friend to sit in dining he went to the mens room to wash his hands. (By the way the restauran..."

Read All 1773 reviews Customer Service

Chilis

2.2 (1,031 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"I asked for my steak to be well done my steak was very dry & bloody , my fries were very old I was very disappointed with what I was served"

Read All 1686 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (684 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Since the Pandemic, the Fort Lauderdale area has seen its local Golden Corral restaurants close. What is the future of those closings?"

Read All 1365 reviews Customer Service

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (567 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"AT 11 PM I walked into my local Dennys in Henderson, NC. I see 12 unbussed tables. No one working to clean them and a staff that seems to be more talk than work. Waited 20 mins to be seated not sure why only 5 tables in use. If th..."

Read All 1241 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.5 (647 reviews)
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"We visited your restaurant on10/12/21. Worst service ever. Asked for cream for coffee we waited till coffee was luke warm. No napkins or straws. Entrees should have been returned as they were Luke warm. Your meatloaf has changed a..."

Read All 1171 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.2 (419 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"I placed a carry out order today in Springfield IL. Applesbee off Dirksen Pkwy.
    I ordered full rack of baby back ribs, fries and coleslaw. Well I got dried out ribs and dry cloleslaw. The fries not too bad. Evidently Applesbee does..."

Read All 1007 reviews Customer Service