Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,267 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"It takes them over an hour to make the wrong order now. They don't answer the phone. You have to go through the drive through to inquire about the curbside or delivery order. Then they ask what your order was, try to find the..."

Read All 3725 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,678 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"On Sunday Sept. 19 at 4:30pm, I visited the drive-thru at the North Brunswick NJ location. When I was at the speaker to place my order, the person taking my order sounded annoyed and very unpleasant. When I got to the window, I..."

Read All 2710 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Waffle House

2.4 (1,294 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"My order hasn't been delivered till now although I received a mail 4 hrs before that it was out for delivery."

Read All 2241 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1,263 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"on 9/18/2021 we went to outback and highhighwere told this was our 2nd visit we think it was our 3rd"

Read All 2134 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (897 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"My husband and I met his mother and sister for an impromptu family breakfast. As long time and frequent visitors to Bob Evans, we looked forward to enjoying a great meal with our family. When we got there, our family members were..."

Read All 1766 reviews Customer Service

Chilis

2.2 (1,028 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"My family visited the Chilies at Rockwell and Northwest Expressway in Oklahoma City today Sunday. While there I found out three of your employees two managers and a server is working with Covid. The one little server was coughing..."

Read All 1678 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (683 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"The manager kept saying u can't get a buffet anywhere for 8 dollars. He said find somewhere where it says 8:49 on line of his restaurant he would buy our lunch and we could come back for a 2nd. Meal. Found it on line...showed him..."

Read All 1362 reviews Customer Service

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (564 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"This is the second time I ordered delivery and the second time they forgot my order. I keep calling and no one picks up. This Dennys is terrible. Terrible customer service."

Read All 1237 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.5 (645 reviews)
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"It seems the service keeps getting worse at the Cracker Barrel on Independence Blvd in Charlotte NC. Tonight was the breaking point for me. Not only was the service bad and slow, the attitude about the food not being right was..."

Read All 1162 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.2 (416 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"I order food and the next day I had my money taken out 2 times. I don't want to write a long drawn reason why i can't get my money back . Please refund my money"

Read All 1003 reviews Customer Service