Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Steak N Shake

2.2 (2,356 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I have a very limited time for lunch time and went through the drive through and ordered my food. The kid taking my order was very nice. I got my food and got back to work just to open it and find my burger was raw and bleeding..."

Read All 3888 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,744 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"Dear Panera Bread Corporate Office,
    This is the second time I have had problems with catering orders in accuracy and timeliness from Panera Bread Miami Blvd in Durham, NC. I ordered regular and decaf coffee totes and received two d..."

Read All 2817 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Waffle House

2.3 (1,413 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"Oh and did I mention that They haVe NO MANAGER AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PUT THE MONEY BACK ON OUR CARD! THAT WAS AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT STAIGHT UP"

Read All 2475 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1,415 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"At the Outback Restaurant in Deptford, NJ on 10 August 2022, my wife was ordering the salmon with creole sauce. Anticipating that the sauce might be too hot for her taste, she asked that it be served "on the side." To us, as..."

Read All 2403 reviews Customer Service

Chilis

2.2 (1,236 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"Their website said with the purchase a $50 card I would get a $10 bonus card. I bought 3 of them and nothing came to me. Now they are saying it will not be done. The order number is
    78J60YH1DM2F"

Read All 2056 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (935 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"I have used your restaurant for many deliveries to my place of business and I had order 3 pot roast trio meals and when my employee got back with them for a very import Doctors meeting and the Doctors dinner there was only 1..."

Read All 1832 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (729 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"On 7/6/22 abt 3:50pm my husband and myself visited the rest. Stood in line the cashier and customer had a dispute. As you are aware lunch is over @ 400pm. We and another party waited patiently. When the party ahead of us started..."

Read All 1449 reviews Customer Service

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (621 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"We went out for buy one get one free burgers and we ordered three drinks and there was a couple kids there that order some orders and our waitress did not tell us that we had to have 4 drinks to get the buy one get one we had..."

Read All 1314 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.5 (712 reviews)
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"I thought I had a balance of $22.27. The store said it was empty. Can you email me a copy of usage on this card.
    Card number is: # 3086 39** **05 946* ***. PIN 0407.
    Thank you very much. KEM222@***.com"

Read All 1278 reviews Customer Service

Wingstop

1.8 (683 reviews)
    • www.wingstop.com

"Ive been working for wingstop for 5 years and Ive never been wrongfully fired but as of July 31,2022 at 5:00pm. I also have messages and calls to prove I spoke with both General Manager & Assistant Manager. I was a shift leader..."

Read All 1141 reviews Customer Service