Skip to content

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,458 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"People get agitated with the kiosks. I saw people come in, take a look at them, and leave. No one wants to help the customer. I got a fountain drink and NO ONE told me I had to scan a bar code to get the drink. What the heck is..."

Read All 4075 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1,647 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"On 6-19-2024, at 1622 Joe B Jackson Parkway Murfreesboro, TN, store #2326, at 10:00 pm, my wife and I had the worst experience ever. The person who seemed to be in charge was very rude. She was not at all professional. She..."

Read All 3035 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chilis

2.2 (1,687 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"I need a manager from upper management to please get in contact with me regarding a complaint and a police report."

Read All 2897 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1,614 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"Manager refused to honor posted advertisement located inside the restaurant. This is not the proper way to do business. Unacceptable"

Read All 2762 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (1,005 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"Waited an hour never got the food me and my wife ordered. Every one around us even the ones that got there after us got there food. After an hour we got up and left"

Read All 1959 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (850 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"No problem! Just wondering why you haven't put a Golden Corral anywhere in Central Pennsylvania? I live 5 minutes from PSU university, this would be an ideal spit for your restaurant. Land for sale on Benner Pike ( College Ave.)..."

Read All 1688 reviews Customer Service

Texas Roadhouse

2.5 (853 reviews)
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"On June 4, 2024, my wife and I decided to eat at Texas Roadhouse on Highway 35 in Holmdel, NJ. We called beforehand to see if they required a reservation. We were told it wasn't necessary since it was a Tuesday and typically..."

Read All 1440 reviews Customer Service

Dennys Restaurant

2.3 (685 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"This was at the Denny's in Glenwood, Eugene, Oregon. My husband and I went in for breakfast. The waitress took our order, brought us coffees, but they were only lukewarm. So, when she came back, I stuck my finger in my coffee and..."

Read All 1425 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.6 (770 reviews)
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"We walked in the store we shopped we spent money but before we went shopping, we were to come and eat we got in line said 45 minutes we waited 45 minutes and then before we received it, we were told theres no chicken we came..."

Read All 1403 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.0 (625 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"I went to Detroit, Michigan downtown Applebee's on May twenty-six. I made a complaint and I still have not gotten a call back about this situation. I did do a Google review and the Google review response has now been taken down...."

Read All 1396 reviews Customer Service