Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Interstate National Dealer Services

1.4 (37 reviews)
    • www.inds.com

"ITS A TOTAL SCAM, AND I ALSO BLAME BENTLEYS MOTORCYCLES IN MURRYSVILLE, PA FOR SELLING THIS CRAP TO ANYONE!DO"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Mobil

2.1 (45 reviews)
    • www.mobil.com

"The employee goes by the name of Bob said he does not want me at the store because I took a cigarette out of the ashtray. He said" that's why I don't like you *** your a *** I saw you take a cigarette out of the ashtray I don't wa..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Americas Preferred Home Warranty

2.9 (80 reviews)
    • www.aphw.com

"Waste of time and money. AND there is a max of $500 (minus deductible) for Electric, plumbing and heating/AC. This means any repair needed...IF they cover it (and the wording is such they probably will not...especially with electr..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Monro Muffler Brake And Service

1.7 (53 reviews)
    • www.monro.com

"I had service with them for a while, but lately I noticed that my car burning oil a lot and after a few days from changing the oil I have to add more oil.a friend of mine has the same issue to, and he got service at the same..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Nicor Home Solutions

1.7 (53 reviews)
    • www.yourhomesolutions.com

"we canceled this service 2 years ago ...but they still charging are account ..the waiting time is too long and the service call scheduling is not as they promese."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Express Oil Change And Tire Engineers

1.4 (53 reviews)
    • www.expressoil.com

"Run far as you can. Tires with 65k mile warranty bought less than a year ago need replaced. They cant find me on there system. I showed on my bank account where I paid them over $1000. Car has 50k miles on it so its not a..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Brake Masters

1.7 (32 reviews)
    • www.brakemasters.com

"My engine light came on, so I took the car into my local Brake Masters
    located at 851 E Thousand Oaks Blvd., California. The technician told me I needed
    a new mass air flow sensor. The charge would be almost $400. I agreed and paid..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Autobell Car Wash

1.7 (51 reviews)
    • www.autobell.com

"Went to Auto Bell on S Tryon in Charlotte NC. I got the 38.99 package which includes the whole car.
    The windows on the passenger side never touched.
    Only a part of the front dash was cleaned.
    Matts where awful.
    I had never been to thi..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Swifty Gas Station

2.1 (3 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs

"I would like to purcase the property in mansfield ohio off of springmill street if its still available please contact me at 419975**** thank you"

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Servicing Stop

1.3 (46 reviews)
    • www.servicingstop.co.uk

"Was give a total price went to pay and the total was total different jump up ten fold what the *** is going on here"

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service