Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Zips Car Wash

2.3 (47 reviews)
    • www.zipscarwash.com

"Had my car washed at the Raleigh Lagrange Location.Got a membership for $10 dollars and I can definitely say it worth it the young. Lady and another employee Mrs. Rose and Mrs Erica Caldwell are doing an great job"

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Interstate National Dealer Services

1.3 (37 reviews)
    • www.inds.com

"ITS A TOTAL SCAM, AND I ALSO BLAME BENTLEYS MOTORCYCLES IN MURRYSVILLE, PA FOR SELLING THIS CRAP TO ANYONE!DO"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nicor Home Solutions

1.7 (58 reviews)
    • www.yourhomesolutions.com

"Each time I call they never have contractors in my area. I never had this problem before. They are useless!"

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Express Oil Change And Tire Engineers

1.4 (56 reviews)
    • www.expressoil.com

"I brought my van in for a tire rotation and balancing and inspection that they didnt complete as promised at the defiank Florida location and they broke not one but 2 lug stems off on both back sides of my vehicle and treated me..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

Monro Muffler Brake And Service

1.7 (53 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs

"I had service with them for a while, but lately I noticed that my car burning oil a lot and after a few days from changing the oil I have to add more oil.a friend of mine has the same issue to, and he got service at the same..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Brake Masters

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.brakemasters.com

"They did not fix the problem they diagnosed the problem and it was all wrong and then the manager tried to tell me about something else after charging me $260.00 for a small line I could have gotten for way less than they paid ...."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Dolfi1920

1.5 (30 reviews)
    • www.dolfi1920.de

"When I found in Hamburg my bag was damaged this is my new bag and I already reported for tthe damage on the same day no action taken. This is a Very Reputative airline doing like , this damage hampered and I have to travel again i..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Autobell Car Wash

1.9 (53 reviews)
    • www.autobell.com

"I havent been contacted about the scratches on my truck. I have talked with someone on last week. This happened about three weeks ago possibly one month now and all I get is the runaround from corporate office. My next step will..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

MAPCO Express

2.5 (36 reviews)
    • www.mapcorewards.com

"Last Friday 4/12 @ 5:30 am I went to location McGavock pike/Lebanon Rd. I went in with free sandwich and coffee coupons and the attendant 1) said he did not know how to ring up or accept coupons 2) said he had been there for two y..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Swifty Gas Station

2.1 (3 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs

"I would like to purcase the property in mansfield ohio off of springmill street if its still available please contact me at 419975**** thank you"

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service