Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Terrible Herbst

2.0 (83 reviews)
    • www.terribleherbst.com

"Went into a location 4115 S Decatur Blvd to grab some coffee and donuts to start the day. Cashier by the name of Sandy and another woman who was leaving shift were telling me to put a mask on. I explained to them I a disabled comb..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Cottman Transmission

1.2 (33 reviews)
    • www.cottman.com

"Had rear axle pump replaced end of December of 2019 now light on dash saying repair rear axle again went back to Cottman said it is not under warranty and it has not even been 2 years. Took it to Cadillac dealership then took a..."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

YourMechanic

1.5 (107 reviews)
    • www.yourmechanic.com

"They Replaced brake pads. 3 weeks later squealing, grind noise. They came back and told me I needed new rotors discs and more new pads! They are refusing to cover cost of the rotors /discs. The warranty supervisor was..."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

Easycare

1.4 (77 reviews)
    • www.easycare.com

"I have apparently purchased Easy Care they took $182.50 out of my account and I cannot afford that so I would like to cancel the plan."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

FantomWorks

3.6 (41 reviews)
    • fantomworks.com

"He builds garbage, cusses way to much, worse car show ever seen on tv. Guys a jerk, talks down to people. Just a lousy show all around."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Grease Monkey

1.6 (92 reviews)
    • www.greasemonkeyintl.com

"I have been going to Grease monkey for years ,decades. This last past year customer service has really gone down. We pay a lot more to get our oil changed. And I remember you guys cleaning our windows vacuuming our cars, made sure..."

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

ASC Warranty

2.5 (76 reviews)
    • www.ascwarranty.com

"I have sent emails and I have called and was sent to 3 different agents one day only to leave a voicemail which led me to assigned agent ext 35023 who returned my call.He told me he would reach out to me on 10/05/2021 to let me..."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Citgo

1.6 (62 reviews)
    • www.citgo.com

"Had an issue with pump at gas station in the Bronx on pelham pkwy, advised the man inside but to no avail. He said try again was no very helpful. I canceled transaction and started over this time I put my pin and filled up on..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Penn Warranty Corporation

1.7 (43 reviews)
    • www.pennwarrantycorp.com

"The engine block was leaking water into the oil. Penn insisted on a tear down that cost $700.00.The mechanic told them to send a adjuster and he could show him where the problem was.Using a boorascop ,but they refused so we did a..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Direct Buy Warranty

1.2 (52 reviews)
    • directbuywarranty.com

"I have been calling the numbers I find for direct buy warranty and it seems NONE of the listed telephone numbers actually allow you to speak with the company. I feel I paid for a service that DOES NOT EXIST. BUYERS DO NOT MAKE..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service