Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Auto Glass Now

2.0 (90 reviews)
    • www.autoglassnow.com

"I was in Metairie, Louisiana visiting my family back on 11-22-22. Decided to get my windshield replaced on my 2019 XT-5. I researched it and decided to get it replaced at Autoglassnow. They did, the next day it rained hard...."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

On Point Assistance

1.1 (96 reviews)
    • www.opassistance.com

"I needed a jump start, and my service provider chose this company to come to jump my car. I had been waiting for nearly 2 hours before my service provider switched to another service company.
    Do not use this company."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cobblestone Auto Spa

1.8 (75 reviews)
    • cobblestone.com

"In March went to enter car wash at pay booth, attendant met me and said special going on this month, which ever wash you purchase that same wash is free for the remainder of the month. A week later I tried to enter through the mem..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Direct Buy Warranty

1.2 (52 reviews)
    • directbuywarranty.com

"I have been calling the numbers I find for direct buy warranty and it seems NONE of the listed telephone numbers actually allow you to speak with the company. I feel I paid for a service that DOES NOT EXIST. BUYERS DO NOT MAKE..."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

Car X

1.8 (73 reviews)
    • www.carx.com

"Tiffany has yelled at customers and employees, messed with the employees hours to look like they didnt work as much as they have and she has changed her own hours to look like she is there as much as she has been. Also has lied..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Tread Quarters

1.9 (65 reviews)
    • www.tqtire.com

"I worked for tread quarters on Airline Blvd, Portsmouth Va 23704 around the end of 2019.. I was incarcerated and just getting out I was hoping to get my 2019 w2..all I really need is my employee number when I worked there and I..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers

1.7 (60 reviews)
    • www.gotodobbs.com

"Name:Srinivasa Rao
    Contact:314685****
    I recently had my car serviced at Dobbs, hoping to address some persistent issues. Unfortunately, my experience has been less than satisfactory. Despite paying a substantial $2200 for their serv..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Dunn Tire

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • www.dunntire.com

"My complaint is this:I had a oil change done on Feb 23th.On March 25th all my oil leak out of the vehicle..I had it towed to the establishment where I brought the vehicle from..It was diagnosed that the oil filter was not on..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

Mobil

2.1 (49 reviews)
    • www.mobil.com

"I just want to talk to someone about a mobile 1 product. Technical concerns for an auto shop. Not writing anymore"

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Purrfect Auto Service

2.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.purrfectauto.com

"StWent in because we were always provided free info about what was wrong with our cars but today went there and afterwards charged us for a diagnostic service. If we wouldve been told that prior, we wouldve left because we needed..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service