Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Wynns Usa

1.4 (47 reviews)
    • wynnsusa.com

"I want adjuster reviews sent to my email. Pacsaiv@***.com this outfit is a scam you had me do things warranty didn't cover and things that didn't need to be removed , removed knowing I was not covered"

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Penn Warranty Corporation

1.7 (44 reviews)
    • www.pennwarrantycorp.com

"Only had vehicle for short short time. Had drive train warranty. Timing belt failure caused engine failure with broken and damaged valves. PENN refused to pay anything. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PENN WARRANTY for auto repairs! DO..."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Direct Buy Warranty

1.2 (52 reviews)
    • directbuywarranty.com

"I have been calling the numbers I find for direct buy warranty and it seems NONE of the listed telephone numbers actually allow you to speak with the company. I feel I paid for a service that DOES NOT EXIST. BUYERS DO NOT MAKE..."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

Auto Glass Now

2.0 (85 reviews)
    • www.autoglassnow.com

"Had a windshield replacement with these guys in September. Yesterday I was sitting in my car warming it up. After about 5 minutes of warming the car up I was ready to back out of my garage. Before backing out I noticed my rear..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Tread Quarters

1.8 (65 reviews)
    • www.tqtire.com

"I worked for tread quarters on Airline Blvd, Portsmouth Va 23704 around the end of 2019.. I was incarcerated and just getting out I was hoping to get my 2019 w2..all I really need is my employee number when I worked there and I..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers

1.6 (57 reviews)
    • www.gotodobbs.com

"Ok, Dobbs tire center sucks. I bought tires from them earlier this year. First problem, had a tire slowly leaking down in about a week and a half. Stopped by to see if they could look at it on my way home from work. Bunch of guys..."

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Purrfect Auto Service

2.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.purrfectauto.com

"Do not trust Purrfect Auto Eastern and St Rose Henderson NV. They do the work requested then we find out things are worse than befire. Example: Oil change was incomplete! Engine Light came on a couple weeks later,I checked oil..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Dunn Tire

2.0 (66 reviews)
    • www.dunntire.com

"I had always been satisfied and comfortable with Dunn until today. My name was called and proceeded to check out. I asked a couple of questions about service rendered. Proceeded to rear lot to retrieve my car. It was not there...."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Interstate National Dealer Services

1.4 (37 reviews)
    • www.inds.com

"ITS A TOTAL SCAM, AND I ALSO BLAME BENTLEYS MOTORCYCLES IN MURRYSVILLE, PA FOR SELLING THIS CRAP TO ANYONE!DO"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Take 5 Oil Change

1.6 (74 reviews)
    • www.take5oilchange.com

"Not quite sure what was going on
    Techs seemed to be struggling to handle jobs one vehicle came in after me and left before me"

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service