Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Brake Check

1.6 (86 reviews)
    • www.brakecheck.com

"Management refusing my service and heres a whole sign about air. Saying his the boss and whatever he says goes."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

Brakes Plus

1.9 (70 reviews)
    • www.brakesplus.com

"Hello my name is Andrew I own Aurora Colorado locksmith
    I took my van into the Mississippi location to get the master cylinder and booster replaced
    Because they said it was bad
    After that they called me and said it was done 4 more ti..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

First Extended Service Corporation

1.3 (85 reviews)
    • www.firstextended.com

"I have been trying to call and get someone on the phone to see about canceling my extended warranty on my 2019 Kia Forte. Can someone please call me or email me on the steps to do this? I would greatly appreciate it."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Servicing Stop

1.3 (94 reviews)
    • www.servicingstop.co.uk

"Had email to talk to someone!!! Arranged a pick up and never turned up and not contact after take money. Not happy"

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

Jeeves Consumer Services

1.3 (84 reviews)
    • jeeves.co.in

"I buy longway mixie on Amazon website December 1st 2023 but mixie is not working today mixie motor is burned l have complaint longway company customer care phone number and email. But no response please solve my problem iam..."

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

YourMechanic

1.5 (113 reviews)
    • www.yourmechanic.com

"This is the 2nd time (really 4th since the first time they messed up 2 times). This one was the worst. Had a mechanic come out as my car would not start. When he got there, I told him what it was doing and that my neighbors though..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

FantomWorks

3.6 (48 reviews)
    • fantomworks.com

"I admit, and proudly so, that I am not one of Dan's customers. Rather, I am a just a schlub who has a good eye for detail, and I spit bullets every time I watch a PW episode. I respect Dan for his service to our country, but..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Easycare

1.3 (84 reviews)
    • www.easycare.com

"I have a 2018 Ford Ecosport. Took it to the local dealership because it was making a loud rattling noise when idling. The dealership called EasyCare and told them the noise was coming from the bottom of the engine. The warranty..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Cottman Transmission

1.2 (35 reviews)
    • www.cottman.com

"After a long almost 6 weeks and nearly 3 thousand dollars i had my jeep back less than 2 weeks and same problem is back and worse. Ive been lied to. Tried to get over on me. Charged me for things i should have never had to pay..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

ASC Warranty

2.2 (81 reviews)
    • www.ascwarranty.com

"Customer brought unit in because it died wile riding their UTV. The Intimadator GC1K had a blown head gasket and ended up busting the piston in half on the front cylinder. This unit has service records and is clean as one can be f..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service