Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Brakes Plus

1.8 (59 reviews)
    • www.brakesplus.com

"In the past I had some rear brakes done for a suitable amount, and I told one of your employees I wanted the same deal and it wasnt what I expected !!! Please call 972-965-****"

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Grease Monkey

1.6 (109 reviews)
    • www.greasemonkeyauto.com

"Someone in Utahs location messed up my oil change and now my car is messed up and I need new engine. Ive dealt with someone in Provo named Ryan who was suppose to help me but hes not responding to my calls or anything. Its been..."

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Valvoline

1.8 (96 reviews)
    • www.valvoline.com

"Got oil change they never put oil in my truck but was charged 100 they are not honest company I feel"

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Citgo

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.citgo.com

"overcharged on credit card for item purchase. The phone number for the location was 'not in service' . I contacted another Citgo in the area and they did not have another phone number The person I spoke with told me that they..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Cottman Transmission

1.3 (35 reviews)
    • www.cottman.com

"After a long almost 6 weeks and nearly 3 thousand dollars i had my jeep back less than 2 weeks and same problem is back and worse. Ive been lied to. Tried to get over on me. Charged me for things i should have never had to pay..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

YourMechanic

1.5 (111 reviews)
    • www.yourmechanic.com

"Today is the happiest day of my life, because problems I have been battling
    with over the years are now solved. My wife almost left me because she was
    unable to put in (pregnant) as result of my weak erection and premature
    *** I look..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

FantomWorks

3.5 (47 reviews)
    • fantomworks.com

"The show and the intelligence of the crew & cast. 111111****111111****222222****222222****222222****222222****333333****44"

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Easycare

1.4 (79 reviews)
    • www.easycare.com

"Your company was charging me for every month without my knowledge when the customer service representative didnt explain to me that I will be paying each month thats fair to the customer who buys your company plans I will be in..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

ASC Warranty

2.3 (78 reviews)
    • www.ascwarranty.com

"took good care of us start to finish, saved us a ton of money would highly recommend them for all your warranty needs!! kept us informed through the whole process had no problem paying the claim even followed up with us to make..."

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Wynns Usa

1.4 (47 reviews)
    • wynnsusa.com

"I want adjuster reviews sent to my email. Pacsaiv@***.com this outfit is a scam you had me do things warranty didn't cover and things that didn't need to be removed , removed knowing I was not covered"

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service