Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Speedco

1.7 (130 reviews)
    • www.speedco.com

"After draining the oil , said they are out of filter , send the guy to pick one , took him more then 2 hours to come back, and then they found one in store , took 4 hours for oil change , and the guy said we should come on our..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

Maverik

2.2 (110 reviews)
    • www.maverik.com

"I have been trying for the last 3 weeks to get my last pay stubs just to get the run around. Started with the store director. She gave me a website, did not work. Called the help desk they could not help put me through HR left..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Precision Tune

1.7 (97 reviews)
    • www.precisiontune.com

"No complaint just need to talk to someone to try and get my code on a purchase of a head light restoration. Trying to talk to someone who can help me figure this out. So I can get my work done"

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Good Sam Club

1.4 (127 reviews)
    • www.goodsamclub.com

"I found that Goodsam "hijacked" my credit card by charging $139.00 without my permission, to "renew" my towing service. I had subscribed to the insurance last year for $75.00, and suddenly a renewal was $139.00. This may not be il..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Delta Sonic Car Wash

2.3 (112 reviews)
    • www.deltasoniccarwash.com

"Ive been meaning to cancel one of my memberships due to car being down right now I dont understand why my card is still trying to be charged 15 days after it being due I didnt have the money In there for a reason and that was my..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Town Fair Tire

1.9 (106 reviews)
    • www.townfair.com

"Ive called the store 4x in 45 minutes. Each time someone picks up the phone and leaves it on the counter in order to not take calls. Then after 3-5 minutes they hang up. I call back the same thing happens. This is a disgrace!!"

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

First Extended Service Corporation

1.3 (79 reviews)
    • www.firstextended.com

"I got the car at the beginning of May and it has not been shifting properly since I got it the RPMs will stay at four or five when I am getting on the expressway and then kick back to two"

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

Brake Check

1.6 (75 reviews)
    • www.brakecheck.com

"I took my 2017 Nissan Titan to the brake check located at 2621 Spencer Hwy Pasadena, TX,77504 to get my brake pads done. When I picked up my vehicle the manager, Sabian, said that he took the wheel lock out of my glove..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

Brakes Plus

2.0 (48 reviews)
    • www.brakesplus.com

"I had brought my vehicle in for an alignment and to have the front end parts all tightened to spec seeing that they were all brand new shortly after going in I noticed ripped tie rod boots and took it back in at that time they..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Caliber Collision

2.1 (92 reviews)
    • calibercollision.com

"Not to happy with this company! Was told my car was being totally as a loss by Allstate took 11 days to get my car back.....finally pick it up to find someone had gone through it and stolen money and items from my car, I called..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service