Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Valvoline Instant Oil Change

1.7 (143 reviews)
    • vioc.com

"SCAM, SCAM SCAM, SCAM. THEY ALL MEMORIZE THEIR SPIELS AND LIE AND SAY YOU NEED EXPENSIVE SERVICES WHEN YOU DONT! (read all the other reivews, they are all the same, like clockwork). If I could give zero stars, I would. The person..."

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service

The Tire Choice

1.5 (163 reviews)
    • www.thetirechoice.com

"Stopped by your store in Summerfield FL and asked the half shaven, sloppy clerk how much would an oil change be for my GMC Canyon. He asked for my phone number, I gave it to h8m, he asked for my name, I said I just wanted to know..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Take 5 Oil Change

1.7 (163 reviews)
    • www.take5oilchange.com

"I came in to get my oil changed as well as my air filter and cabin filter, I spent 170$ and as I left and pulled out my car died and almost got t boned by a car as the employee broke my air intake hose as I came back to have them..."

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Tech Support

2.2 (45 reviews)
    • advancedtechsupport.com

"In proof of delivery..show that's a wrong house sending..and sender never make a first call to customer in order to inform that's delivery item is on the way"

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Allstate Motor Club

1.5 (142 reviews)
    • www.allstatemotorclub.com

"I have been waiting for over 3 hours for a tow. The first time I called to see why they had found out about who was towing me I was told they had found 6 different providers but the no ones they had already contacted didn't have..."

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Good Sam Club

1.5 (147 reviews)
    • www.goodsamclub.com

"I called Good Sam on Feb 19th 2024 at 4:15 and told the man answering the phone that I got several charges on my credit card for extra insurance that would send ambulances to help you if you were hurt and in an accident. I said I..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Valvoline

1.7 (124 reviews)
    • www.valvoline.com

"twice i had been shorted on oil, both cost north of $85-synthetic. that 2nd time i could not get the oil cap off, couple people tried, so i went back, they wer the last ones to put it on, but agin it was way before the 3000 mile..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Precision Tune

1.7 (105 reviews)
    • www.precisiontune.com

"Spent 600 still have same problem been there 2 times. Called there around 545pm on 911 4 times.The person said chens Chinese food.no thats not true got the this call is be monitored for quality purposes. 2nd time was told im not a..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Caliber Collision

2.1 (139 reviews)
    • www.caliber.com

"After my car was repaired my passenger door would not open remotely. This was the end of December 2033. Santos said they would order the parts and fix it. I call 2/6/24 to find out about the parts. Santos will call me right back...."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Grease Monkey

1.7 (132 reviews)
    • www.greasemonkeyauto.com

"Curse out fired written up on my excused absence decrimination manger got aggresive cops were call armond was called serveral times to handing the sitution never came"

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service