Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

National Tire and Battery

1.6 (141 reviews)
    • www.ntb.com

"If don't go to national tire and battery they are dishonest Bellbrook national tire and battery put 4 new tires on my vehicle and the tire changer put dents on all 4 rims, the Managers, And district manager deny that it was done..."

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

Ziebart

2.5 (178 reviews)
    • www.ziebart.com

"ziebart of bloomington accused me of hauling scrap. that was why the rust was in the bed. and i do not! manager said there was no warranty.they basically said i was lieing."

Read All 275 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

RNR Tire Express

2.9 (191 reviews)
    • www.rnrtires.com

"Adam from R N R tire in Greenville NC , google my name and look for relatives that may know me then proceeded to find who my ex husband was then google search found ex husband and called his number then proceeded to tell ex that..."

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service

Belle Tire

1.6 (165 reviews)
    • www.belletire.com

"I purchased 4 Cooper Discover STT pro tires 15 months ago from belle tire. I got a new set of rims from another website so I took my new wheels up to Greenwood indiana location to have them swapped over. Dropped tires and wheels..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service

OnStar

1.6 (143 reviews)
    • www.onstar.com

"Asked for coverage. No response. No bill. Didnt think I had coverage. 3 months later Im billed for service I didnt know we had because we werent notified."

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Tire Discounters

2.5 (170 reviews)
    • www.tirediscounters.com

"Technician left locking lug nut off vehicle. Need to be reimbursed for new set of locking lug nuts. Please call me ASAP"

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Valvoline Instant Oil Change

1.6 (120 reviews)
    • vioc.com

"I had my oil changed at a valvoline quick change on Lindberg near HWY 21 in St Louis, MO. I then drove home to Phoenix AZ. When I got home I noticed oil puddles on my driveway. The car never leaked before. I took it to my..."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

Allstate Motor Club

1.5 (139 reviews)
    • www.allstatemotorclub.com

"Had a blowout in remote area of NC. Called 800 roadside asst from my old (not very smart) cellphone. No live person answered, and no help, unless I were to install and use the allstate app, which I could not access on my phone. To..."

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Tech Support

2.3 (44 reviews)
    • advancedtechsupport.com

"Lack of service, lack of response, long waits or no answer after asking for a call back.
    PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN THIS MESSAGE. IF NO CANCELLATION OR NO CONFIRMATION, THE NEXT STOP IS THE ATTORNEY G..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Sunoco Gas Station

1.8 (105 reviews)
    • www.sunoco.com

"No just to seek legal action if I have an issue I wouldnt over a credit card I just wont give them any business Ill go to Weis instead. Thanks"

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service