Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Agero

1.2 (177 reviews)
    • www.agero.com

"4447**** was a fuel delivery I did and the card is declined and that's the card for agero swoop this is happening a lot lately and I'm thinking about getting my lawyer to handle it because we do the work and then they find..."

Read All 241 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Tech Support

2.3 (44 reviews)
    • advancedtechsupport.com

"Lack of service, lack of response, long waits or no answer after asking for a call back.
    PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN THIS MESSAGE. IF NO CANCELLATION OR NO CONFIRMATION, THE NEXT STOP IS THE ATTORNEY G..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allstate Motor Club

1.5 (142 reviews)
    • www.allstatemotorclub.com

"I have been waiting for over 3 hours for a tow. The first time I called to see why they had found out about who was towing me I was told they had found 6 different providers but the no ones they had already contacted didn't have..."

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Good Sam Club

1.4 (138 reviews)
    • www.goodsamclub.com

"??? Signed up with good sams club + Roadside never got permanent cards still waiting ??? ? ??? ?? ??"

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Precision Tune

1.7 (105 reviews)
    • www.precisiontune.com

"I went in on November 14,2022 and got an oil change on my 2020 Nissan Altima and noticed later that day that oil was on my driveway, raised my hood and low and behold my oil cap was left off my car. Oil was everywhere under my..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

The Tire Choice

1.6 (123 reviews)
    • www.thetirechoice.com

"I ordered 4 new tires through Amazon. Had them delivered to store #1351. The guy signed for them and only received 3 .went there to get installed only 3 where there. Someone needs to fix problem. It's not my fault he signed for..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Town Fair Tire

2.0 (112 reviews)
    • www.townfair.com

"Hello, Im trying to contact someone about an experience, time consuming inconvenience that happened to me at one of your locations.
    I purchased 4 new tires from the Shewsbury location and they neglected to put back my tire key. The..."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Brake Check

1.6 (83 reviews)
    • www.brakecheck.com

"The manager of the harker hieghts location, Migel stole money from Brake check by not reporting a 50.00 fee that he required of me to perform unreported and disgraceful work on my vehicle. And this man remains a representative of..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

First Extended Service Corporation

1.3 (84 reviews)
    • www.firstextended.com

"Yall asked me to rate my experience with you, I did.
    My car was totaled a week ago. Called Extended warranty to cancel plan and get refund. They told me to go to dealership. Dealership no longer associated with dealership. Changed..."

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

Caliber Collision

2.0 (118 reviews)
    • www.caliber.com

"The representative, Hannah, can't tell a date for my repairs. She suggested her manager Josh would contact me better explaination of the delays,since last Friday, Nov 4, he has failed miserably at this simple task.The vehicle has..."

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service