Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Jiffy Lube

1.5 (175 reviews)
    • www.jiffylube.com

"I took my car to get worked on and I had two to three guys working on my car. I waited for almost 5hrs and I left, then two hours later I had to come back because I was smelling smoke and my car made a loud noise. I thought my..."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service

Warrantech

1.2 (220 reviews)
    • warrantech.com

"I have been trying for the past 4 weeks to get my LG refrigerator repaired. Claim number is 769****. The claim and parts have been approved, but you will not send the parts to the repair company, Mikes Appliance Service, so they c..."

Read All 409 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mr Tire

1.6 (226 reviews)
    • www.mrtire.com

"I was told by the cooperation that i would be getting a call back, and I never did. The situation has still not been resolved"

Read All 363 reviews Customer Service

Just Brakes

1.5 (56 reviews)
    • www.justbrakes.com

"Purchased front and rear brake pads and machined rotors under Just Brakes Lifetime Warranty. Just Brakes sold to PepBoys. PepBoys bought assets and assumed liabilities. PepBoys not honoring Just Brakes Lifetime Warranty."

Read All 304 reviews Customer Service

Belle Tire

1.6 (185 reviews)
    • www.belletire.com

"Bell Tire is beyond horrible! Completely dishonest. Never, never, ever trust them. They talked into winter tires which were extremely expensive. When I had them switch back to my summer tires and I paid up front for the storage..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

Delta Sonic Car Wash

2.4 (167 reviews)
    • www.deltasoniccarwash.com

"I received a response from Delta Sonic claim #466673 claiming that Delta is not responsible for damages to my tire. I disagree. If I was allowed to steer the car out farther before turning on the track my back wheel would have..."

Read All 291 reviews Customer Service

Ziebart

1.9 (189 reviews)
    • www.ziebart.com

"Ziebart at the Plainfield, IN location treated my seats at my annual appointment and ruined them. Look at the pictures I took before I left the store. My seats did not have this on them when I brought it to them. They only denied..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

OnStar

1.7 (167 reviews)
    • www.onstar.com

"The representative was very helpful and friendly helping me to set up my new card to use for payment"

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Tire Discounters

1.8 (189 reviews)
    • www.tirediscounters.com

"I came in and payed for a realignment. They refused bc of ball joint. So I asked for my refund. It took them 2 days to even submit it. It's been over 2 weeks. And 3 trips to Chillicothe from over an hr away. WHY WONT THEY JUST..."

Read All 278 reviews Customer Service

Speedco

1.7 (171 reviews)
    • www.speedco.com

"I have had multiple issues with this rude manager, I have left comments and nothing seems to be getting done with her or her the night manager is awesome staff! Rude and unprofessional to say the least!"

Read All 275 reviews Customer Service