Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Mr Tire

1.6 (270 reviews)
    • www.mrtire.com

"I had an oil change there in December 2023 the guy told me I needed an oil plug the next time I come in . The next day oil started leaking . I went to see the guy 2/24/2024 he told me he will order it and to come back Monday so..."

Read All 433 reviews Customer Service

Delta Sonic Car Wash

2.5 (236 reviews)
    • www.deltasoniccarwash.com

"Unable to use int detail. What am I supposed to do. Car wash has no answers. I have pre paid and cannot get interer cleaned."

Read All 419 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Warrantech

1.2 (222 reviews)
    • warrantech.com

"I am trying for last 2 years to cash a check for $500/- dated9/16/2021 no. 869680. I have talked to 3 people on phone no 817-785-****. They all promised to resolve the issue, but NEVER called back or solved the issue. Someone emai..."

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Agero

1.2 (224 reviews)
    • www.agero.com

"Flat tire changed last Sunday 02/25/2024 fort Worth Texas.
    Roadside assistance came out he didn't know how to change a flight he jacked up my truck wrong and been to panel.. I filed a complaint they gave me and contacted me on Tues..."

Read All 342 reviews Customer Service

OnStar

1.8 (182 reviews)
    • www.onstar.com

"No one last night or this morning had showed up to change my tire yet I've never had service like this ever"

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service

Belle Tire

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.belletire.com

"Got four loose tires ballanced 140 bucks got tires home stick on weights fell off sitting in back of truck. Took back next day guy said sorry we will rebalance them. But what about the customers time wasted because of bad..."

Read All 324 reviews Customer Service

Speedco

1.7 (190 reviews)
    • www.speedco.com

"Slow service, short staff, didn't know their from *** in the ground. People standing around watching other folks work. If you can't run a business like is supposed to. Then sell the son of *** Don't go"

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service

Just Brakes

1.6 (56 reviews)
    • www.justbrakes.com

"Purchased front and rear brake pads and machined rotors under Just Brakes Lifetime Warranty. Just Brakes sold to PepBoys. PepBoys bought assets and assumed liabilities. PepBoys not honoring Just Brakes Lifetime Warranty."

Read All 304 reviews Customer Service

Ziebart

2.0 (195 reviews)
    • www.ziebart.com

"Ziebart process applied to a used pickup because a paint bubble appeared at the fenders wheel arch.The intent was to waterproof the back side to prevent additional rust.I returned for the recommended touch up maintenance,and..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Tire Discounters

1.9 (198 reviews)
    • www.tirediscounters.com

"Didnt get the information I wanted , not easy friendly , still looking for the number to contact tire discounter credit customer service for credit cards and pay my bill and get my card
    New customer"