Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (622 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"I had an appointment to fix my windshield today
    The appointment window given was 1:00PM to 5:PM (a relatively big appointment window to begin with).
    There were multiple e-mails and texts to confirm it
    Around 3:30 PM the tech- Axel- t..."

Read All 1430 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (546 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"Came to with rattle on passenger side mechanic test drove it no interraction with me didn't show me nothing later Manager gave me estimate ask then would solve problem oh yes tried to lower quote said only 30 dollars coupon ok..."

Read All 1000 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AAMCO

1.4 (385 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"Not serviced properly try and test car before taking it home for your own protection have someone ho with you. All AAmco centers are not bad"

Read All 900 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (312 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"Owner of Maaco saw the car at the Pensacola shop Bad repair on body work last paint job. Found it when took it for new Maaco paint job.."

Read All 880 reviews Customer Service

Meineke

1.4 (368 reviews)
    • www.meineke.com

"We had our Chevy towed in to mineke in Glendale,Az we didnt know the cause of car issue so diagnostic of course cost but then to pay $670 dollars for spark plugs and ignition coil is absolutely ridiculous leaving us with a $868..."

Read All 810 reviews Customer Service

Les Schwab Tire Centers

1.9 (219 reviews)
    • www.lesschwab.com

"I bought four 16.5 inch tires for an older Ford F250. This size tire is practically obsolete, but you can still get them, but Les Schwab does not carry them in stock, and I was once told by Schwab it was more expensive to have the..."

Read All 755 reviews Customer Service

Sears Auto Center

1.7 (311 reviews)
    • searsauto.com

"Battery replacement trying to find out if I can get my battery replaced its over five years old and I did get it at seers in Buena Park Its been over five years since Ive had the battery so I do not have the receipt"

Read All 598 reviews Customer Service

Tire Kingdom

1.7 (216 reviews)
    • www.tirekingdom.com

"They said I needed rear brake pads and my rotors resurfaced. I agreed on the pads but since they admitted the rotors were not damaged, I didnt want to pay for that service. She said it was still very much needed because it matches..."

Read All 597 reviews Customer Service

Big O Tires

1.6 (209 reviews)
    • www.bigotires.com

"Forcing me to reapply for credit hurts me financially, this is abuse, cancelling credit lines and forcing customers to re apply is illegal"

Read All 446 reviews Customer Service

American Automobile Association

1.5 (134 reviews)
    • www.aaa.com

"7:30 Called in Flat tire. Two tow trucks never called , never showed. Two tow trucks didnt have jacks to change car tire. Finally around midnight , I called again and got dispatch approx 209 miles from me. He did everything correc..."

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service