Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (881 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"Still havent heard anything about warranty work on my windshield, obviously I need to take legal actions for this issue!!!"

Read All 1896 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (575 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"I told you got russ on bottom of your car we can not change your oil I took to different Midas they changed my oil"

Read All 1050 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AAMCO

1.4 (450 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"They charged me $4000 dollars and I had the same problem as when I first bought it in and now they want to fix what I told them the problem was for 1200 more dollars I have spent 1000s of dollars with the company and my family as..."

Read All 1018 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.6 (334 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"Owner took State Farm check for initial estimate and our $500 payment as well as an additional supplemental payment and never determined in the frame on the truck was bent and the truck totaled. We told them when it was dropped..."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

Meineke

1.5 (395 reviews)
    • www.meineke.com

Read All 851 reviews Customer Service

Les Schwab Tire Centers

2.0 (233 reviews)
    • www.lesschwab.com

"I went to les scheab the guy said I needed new struts ok I paid the same sound. I went back then I needed to buy new strut hardware because it doesn't come with the new struts go figure. So I paid drove off agin. Hit a bump same..."

Read All 780 reviews Customer Service

Tire Kingdom

1.8 (243 reviews)
    • www.tirekingdom.com

"They charged me for an air sensor 89.99 and it did not solve the problem, and I never authorized the charge for this sensor, then they offered me a free oil change which I never accepted or understood, the truth is that I..."

Read All 637 reviews Customer Service

Sears Auto Center

1.8 (311 reviews)
    • searsauto.com

"Car Battery almost exploded in the car had to buy a new one I only had it for 2 years I cannot get int touch with no one in sears"

Read All 601 reviews Customer Service

Big O Tires

1.6 (220 reviews)
    • www.bigotires.com

"Four tire purchases and and not one person offered free lug nuts tightening . Not person offering the special free pizza special. I paid in full. What gives?"

Read All 470 reviews Customer Service

Jiffy Lube

1.4 (183 reviews)
    • www.jiffylube.com

"Uncertified ,inexperienced and Managers that have the ability to stare you right in the face lie and say we did not do that it was like that. I actually watched the worker pour oil in wrong spot in my motor , I told manager he..."

Read All 443 reviews Customer Service