Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Mavis Discount Tire

1.6 (1,000 reviews)
    • www.mavistire.com

"Took my car back for faulty shocks they put on and Carter was extremely rude to me! He cursed me outside and was screaming at me about how you dont talk to a man like that!!! When I asked him to not have me waiting all day as they..."

Read All 1507 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (451 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"I had a confirmed appointment via email in Hiram Ga. when I arrived they stated needed to cancel due to not enough workers. Why have or use web appointments if it is not accurate. I drive 30 min and left work early."

Read All 1458 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (451 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"Windshield you installed has a leak and we have been unable to get satellite to replace it. We have called repeatedly and only gotten through once. We were told they would be back in touch with us as soon as they had the..."

Read All 1146 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (504 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"WARNING WARNING!! STOP STOP !! East sunrise location Midas. I had a catalytic converter put on here at this loaction for $350 dollars. 2 months later the converter went bad. I took it back and Midas examined it. 2 techs agreed..."

Read All 943 reviews Customer Service

Speedway Gas Station

2.2 (537 reviews)
    • www.speedway.com

"Purchased a frozen Lotzza Motzza from store #4310 on 10/20/21. Bloomington, MN. It was close to 10 months expired. This may be more Lotzza Motzza letting some old product slip by because I just cant see a frozen pizza sitting in..."

Read All 898 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (294 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"After leaving my 1990 Lexus LS400 for body work with Maaco over 6 months, I returned to get the mileage information today because I changed the status of the car to antique. What I found was unacceptable. My middle console was..."

Read All 854 reviews Customer Service

Firestone Complete Auto Care

1.7 (417 reviews)
    • www.firestonecompleteautocare.com

"On 10/20/2021 I purchased FOUR NEW Tires for my 2014 Tacoma in FIRESTONE STORE in 3220 Wrightsboro Rd, AUGUSTA, Ga 30909 (( STORE # 011010 with RETAIL INVOICE NUMBER 222895. I was told by female manager that FIRESTONE wasn't grant..."

Read All 854 reviews Customer Service

AAMCO

1.5 (340 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"Replaced my transfer case and now the vehicle will not start. s;dakfjasl;kdfjladks;jflkasdjfkladsjfl;kasdjflkasdjflkasjfdl;kajlsfsdaferf4e dsafaewfrawe4rdsa"

Read All 822 reviews Customer Service

Discount Tire

2.1 (362 reviews)
    • www.discounttire.com

"I have been a customer since shortly after they opened in Cleveland, Tn., having bought several sets of tires for my 3 vehicles, as well as for my grands.
    First, they have always been excellent on tire balancing, the best in the bu..."

Read All 740 reviews Customer Service

Les Schwab Tire Centers

1.9 (208 reviews)
    • www.lesschwab.com

"Their website sucks, I had a friend that worked for them, not only did they falsely terminate them, but, they kept this person's last check, which was close to a grand.
    This was the GIG HARBOR store."

Read All 739 reviews Customer Service