Skip to content

Service Centers and Repairs

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (941 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"Water Damage and Mold Due to Improper Insulation.
    Dear Autoglass Customer Service,
    I am writing to express my extreme disappointment and frustration with the service from your Raleigh, NC location on Meridien Dr. After having my win..."

Read All 1977 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (585 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"Failure to repair the vehicle correctly the first time, and when sent back due to poor workmanship, Midas on Seneca in ICT, KS states the vehicle runs just fine and they never corrected the issues prior to bringing our vehicle to..."

Read All 1064 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AAMCO

1.4 (465 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"The transmission was making noise and slipping. Took it to Aamco in Redlands, CA. They had it for over a week. Couldn't find the problem but said it needed a transmission pan for $4800.00. Took it home and the problem started..."

Read All 1043 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.6 (349 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"I dropped off my car, my money, and parts to fix my car with minor front end damage. Ninety days later, he tells me I need to buy a hood after I drove by and saw no work had been done on my car. He said, 'I don't care what you..."

Read All 935 reviews Customer Service

Meineke

1.4 (407 reviews)
    • www.meineke.com

"The only thing that has ever stopped me from going to one of your stores, is the asinine commercials you show on tv. I cringe every time one comes on, being of German heritage I find them insulting."

Read All 870 reviews Customer Service

Les Schwab Tire Centers

2.0 (238 reviews)
    • www.lesschwab.com

"You guys need to fix cars properly so they are safe. Let's stop cutting corners and putting cars on the road without the proper size tires, proper size struts made for the vehicle, and alignment/tire balancing. Terrible work that..."

Read All 791 reviews Customer Service

Tire Kingdom

1.8 (267 reviews)
    • www.tirekingdom.com

"Just had ANOTHER great experience with Tire Kingdom. This time with Bruce and Lyle. Professional, concerned, and extremely friendly. Excellent representatives."

Read All 668 reviews Customer Service

Sears Auto Center

1.8 (311 reviews)
    • searsauto.com

"Car Battery almost exploded in the car had to buy a new one I only had it for 2 years I cannot get int touch with no one in sears"

Read All 601 reviews Customer Service

Big O Tires

1.6 (229 reviews)
    • www.bigotires.com

"I watch Fox News regularly. And they play BIG O TIRES commercials THREE, sometimes, FOUR times in a row - the one with loud base music. I tried to let Fox News know, but no response. Ironically, I was looking for tires to buy,..."

Read All 481 reviews Customer Service

Jiffy Lube

1.4 (190 reviews)
    • www.jiffylube.com

"Hello, my name is Darrell Stott and my phone number is 503-348-****. Let me just start by saying I have been using Jiffy Lube for over 25 years with multiple cars that I've owned. However, about a week and a half ago, I pulled..."

Read All 452 reviews Customer Service