Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Service Centers and Repairs

Mavis Discount Tire

1.6 (979 reviews)
    • www.mavistire.com

"My first 2 visit went well, the 3rd one, yesterday September 23rd 2021, the mavis in Passaic ave in Harrison nj, i left my bolt ev to do tire rotation, balancing and wheels alignment. Received my call that was ready and to rush be..."

Read All 1473 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (450 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"Your local manager called me over a month ago and said you were reviewing my case and he would call me back with an answer. He never called back."

Read All 1456 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (449 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"Tech said glass could not be done without visor bracket being removed
    My brother was there and said thats not true safelite did his a year ago with no problem
    Arguing and cursing started and ended with your tech threatening to come..."

Read All 1140 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (499 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"dear sir/mam,
    i am structural engineering student.
    can we assign earthquake/wind in any of construction stage in CSA ?"

Read All 932 reviews Customer Service

Speedway Gas Station

2.3 (540 reviews)
    • www.speedway.com

"3700 Gull Rd, Kalamazoo, MI 49048 you advertise Marlboro green on a sign outside in the front of building stating that if you buy two packs and have a speedy card the price is $6.44 per pack. For two packs with my speedy card..."

Read All 899 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (288 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"Better get Maaco, NOT NOW, NOT EVER
    10 days later and they still have my SUV. I bought it in for a full paint job (no body work needed) on August 30. It was supposed to be ready September 7. I call to confirm that I would be able t..."

Read All 848 reviews Customer Service

Firestone Complete Auto Care

1.7 (413 reviews)
    • www.firestonecompleteautocare.com

"I would like to speak to someone about this employee,this employee needs to be re-trained or replaced, if you want to keep me as a long term customer that buys top of your line products"

Read All 847 reviews Customer Service

AAMCO

1.5 (338 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"contacted customer service to schedule CPU replacement. waited for 6 hours at AAMCO only to be told the CPU had to be delivered to tech for programming All the time i was given the impression the tech was coming to AAMCO Milpitas..."

Read All 817 reviews Customer Service

Les Schwab Tire Centers

1.9 (205 reviews)
    • www.lesschwab.com

"When asked for a discount like 10% or 20%, you get passed over. But if youre an old white lady that drives a BMW or Mercedes, they would Likey offer you 25% discount. I see this done when I was standing in line. Being a loyal..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service

Discount Tire

2.1 (361 reviews)
    • www.discounttire.com

"This company is not up on times. Their recruiters are bias and when you are sent to a store for an interview (if you make it pass the unethical recruiters) the store managers are discriminating against the applicant.
    Discount Tire..."